Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Cherokee~ on March 22, 2008, 11:54:31 PM
i knew this stupid retarded was going to post something like this

well get ready for the truth:

u couldnt even reach the gate and we took this stupid castle from you in first rush.

now get ready for more truth:

seems that VIP arent the real traitors and backstabbers as we tought, say thanks for stupity and retardness of some ppl u got castle back in last siege minutes

but dont worry, i was bored of this server that almost no1 accept war, now things gonna be more.. hmm spicy

lets see what gonna happen lol!
I have screens with us alive in the artefact room ofer your dead bodies NOT engraving because we kept our promise not to. You were at our mercy and yet we didnt took the castle. we thought you could defend it alone against marvels' secondary clan for at least 10 minutes.
you failed
dunno what else to say :)
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Furesy

Quote from: WindPhoenix on March 23, 2008, 01:53:18 AM
I have screens with us alive in the artefact room ofer your dead bodies NOT engraving because we kept our promise not to. You were at our mercy and yet we didnt took the castle. we thought you could defend it alone against marvels' secondary clan for at least 10 minutes.
you failed
If you killed them in throne, after backstabbing them and taking down crystals, ever thought respawn is 8 minutes? Meaning those 10 minutes defending from Respawn room is really hard huh? lol

prophecy

told you i think Ws took down crystal not us, we only broke doors
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Furesy on March 23, 2008, 01:55:31 AM
If you killed them in throne, after backstabbing them and taking down crystals, ever thought respawn is 8 minutes? Meaning those 10 minutes defending from Respawn room is really hard huh? lol
true. it should have been hard, but we didn't took down cystals. at least not my (Mark's) mage party and afaik.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: mark_elesse on March 23, 2008, 01:27:23 AM
+1   , but lets stick that " both side" to the backstab story too ;)
rofl Mark, i freaking love you avatar :)))))))))))))))))))

iNs

Quote from: Deavon on March 23, 2008, 01:30:30 AM
I lost every respect i had for V3 ,not so much for Envy cause i did nt know them well anyway.Thats does nt change that what they did was 100% lame.

Anyway we will have good pvp from now on without cancell bots etc etc,just Pure fighters pvps i hope.

Deathand ,over and out.

you talking about loosing respect ? what am i suppose to say that you guys, as an old dragon friend, treated me like a piece of shit just to take over the baium ring which was planend to go to v3,

i completely dont givk a freak about items, ask whole v3 clan when i give out the drops and i dont get any, its nto about that, its about you guys pimping all over here, its not dragon, and it will never be, the whole mess up u had here today worked out because of you and your attitude, not becuz of anything else, there would be no split ups in ally if not barkin dogs like abnox and rest crying that the only clan who should get major drops is blackhand because they are wtfpwnomg lol

ridiculous, especially that im ex memeber of that clan, but i dont regret it, you treat me like a bitch, ill throw you in the mud aswell.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Cherokee~

Quote from: WindPhoenix on March 23, 2008, 01:53:18 AM
you failed

oh dude, dont come with this "defend against marvells secondary clan" it was against an ally and ppl were totally shocked with your behaviour

think about it, place you in our spot.. get suddenly killed by own ally

when FTR entered castle it was cleaned already

not that we rly care about castle lol but whatever, what comes easy goes easy, enjoy your new friends but take care to dont backstab each other
Sidhan

WindPhoenix

ow well, nice siege up to a point, i loved the after-party ;D
also gratz for BH rolling us once or twice, they surely became a strong clan, too bad they will be pwnd by IL mutant deletion, but i am sure they will recover... and hmm, is true, things are a bit more spicy now, we're looking forward for some more quality pvp.
As for me, this was not very unusual and far from being personal, i've seen countless allies breaking apart, from Mercenary times, Fenix, Eclipse, Inspire, Fearless, Reddawn, Touchmymonkey etc etc etc... just +1 so big deal...

This always happends when ppl get greedy. and btw, i think i said like 1-2 days ago to BH that the ally will fall apart because they insist of not sharing RB jewels and they prefere to keep all for themselfs and recruit some farm clans as meatshield in pvp and help for the farming... it is good to have other ppl from alliance camping for you, isnt it, BH? and after that, you just join the party and gather the fruits of other's pacience.. you were going to use this way Katamarans and VIP as well, good for them they were expelled.. just imagine ppl from katamaran camping Baium while u watch a movie, drink a beer or wank in front of l2 spamming on clan chat and then, when Baium is finally alive, u make your archer party (Baium has more m.def then p.def), do the highest damage, get the drops, eventually get leveled crystal as well, and katamarans get +10% exp. GG. not like i care about Katamorons, ups Karamarans, but this is the way u tried to use us also.. this all comes from a LOT of arrogance...

but, as i said, u are fairly good at pvp, so i hope we can enjoy some flame-free quality pvp with u guys. looking forward, have fun and gl.

prophecy

lol dont care about castle? whant us to post discussion with deadlysin??? your gonna see  he would have sold his mother for that castle
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp

iNs

Quote from: WindPhoenix on March 23, 2008, 02:23:51 AM
ow well, nice siege up to a point, i loved the after-party ;D
also gratz for BH rolling us once or twice, they surely became a strong clan, too bad they will be pwnd by IL mutant deletion, but i am sure they will recover... and hmm, is true, things are a bit more spicy now, we're looking forward for some more quality pvp.
As for me, this was not very unusual and far from being personal, i've seen countless allies breaking apart, from Mercenary times, Fenix, Eclipse, Inspire, Fearless, Reddawn, Touchmymonkey etc etc etc... just +1 so big deal...

This always happends when ppl get greedy. and btw, i think i said like 1-2 days ago to BH that the ally will fall apart because they insist of not sharing RB jewels and they prefere to keep all for themselfs and recruit some farm clans as meatshield in pvp and help for the farming... it is good to have other ppl from alliance camping for you, isnt it, BH? and after that, you just join the party and gather the fruits of other's pacience.. you were going to use this way Katamarans and VIP as well, good for them they were expelled.. just imagine ppl from katamaran camping Baium while u watch a movie, drink a beer or wank in front of l2 spamming on clan chat and then, when Baium is finally alive, u make your archer party (Baium has more m.def then p.def), do the highest damage, get the drops, eventually get leveled crystal as well, and katamarans get +10% exp. GG. not like i care about Katamorons, ups Karamarans, but this is the way u tried to use us also.. this all comes from a LOT of arrogance...

but, as i said, u are fairly good at pvp, so i hope we can enjoy some flame-free quality pvp with u guys. looking forward, have fun and gl.

period.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Neozinhu

can someone send me a pm with the things that happened? (today, and on last days)

can be v3/BH/Envy....w/e

i dunno why its happened today...and still trying to understand...

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008