Mid week May 2013 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Mid week May 2013

Started by Speed_Police, May 13, 2013, 04:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantom

Quote from: Speed_Police on May 13, 2013, 01:49:18 PM
wow, analyzing about me now heh.  so, smart brain, tell me why i dont join oly? 
your brain hasn't even ask why i agree only 25%... so i guess it lags like server too.

fyi, i wanted to donate in H5(when it begins) but somehow meeting GM(that accepts donation) is harder than meeting President Obama..so, i hasnt got a chance to donate but since then I've gotten elegia set and upgraded alll weapon to s84.   You can continue to blame donators and QQ to mummy; or you can process your brain a little to get yourself a nice armor set and weapon.

1.  why u dont join oly? Your ego would have suffered? when you fight a losing battle when everyone would laugh at you with the equipment that you get, lose with "worse", yes go to mummy, just look at your nick... speedpolice, [AIO]Love, teacherAnn, terminator  what next   ironman?

Quote"then I've gotten"

this is not the right word, you mean when you bought

Arby

Ok:

1. "People who donate don't have a life...": That's like saying that farming for ingame items = life while people who don't farm but donate are capable of having more free time IRL since they don't farm. Your not the only one who I've seen say this crap. There is no logical meaning in the statement at all. If you like to farm then you use time to save money. If you like to pvp but don't want to farm then you donate money to save time. That is all there is to it.

2. Oly is a worthless place on a substack server. The entire systems fails at delivering any sort of balanced gameplay. Real pvp is more balanced even though true balance will never exist there either. And besides, joining oly is an active choice by the player. Many people don't even want to camp oly manager to get hero. I know that you know this, everyone does. So why are you asking why he don't take part in oly? If he chooses not to than that is his choice.

Now why do I bother writing this... Honestly I dunno. I know it most likly won't help. I'm pretty sure that most people who sees it will just ignore it cause of it's length or get pissed off for some other reason. But perhaps there is still a chance that people might stop spamming crap on this forum...
The world is a domino field, if you push from any direction all hell breaks loose.

Phantom

As I said before I do not see anything wrong with "server support" but buying weapons + 16 is already an exaggeration, of course, a larger part of the fault lies with the
server owners, they wanted to get rich quick but destroyed the server. new nobody will want to play here, seeing so many players with +16 ,  and others will also leave from day to day.

Speed_Police

Agree with Arby, the wise has spoken... but no matter what, it still cannot pump any brain juice into the small T-rex brain container of QQers.

Speed_Police

the next time u graduate from school (a big 'IF' here) and go out to work in the society. U see everybody with porshe, ferrari, babes, bungalows..and u complaint to the government, "NOT FAIR! Reset the economy! else i go to stay in the African jungle".

Quote from: Phantom on May 13, 2013, 03:08:31 PM
As I said before I do not see anything wrong with "server support" but buying weapons + 16 is already an exaggeration, of course, a larger part of the fault lies with the
server owners, they wanted to get rich quick but destroyed the server. new nobody will want to play here, seeing so many players with +16 ,  and others will also leave from day to day.

Phantom

Game is not real life but-head, sometimes look out the window(s)

I did not write that I can not afford the +16, I just think it's stupidity

but as it happens in the life of those who are nothing in the game trying to be somebody

2sexy

Reason why im play here is to spend less time in game idiot. Donation allows me spend less time farming, do basic math you fathead, you need 1kk gold buy a elegia armor, 700k for weapon or mby you lucky to enchant one, 500k gold for boss set
5+ gameplay days farming KE for skills?

It takes a year of every day gaming of 4 hours a day for 2 years, or two weeks of job. So you say who donates nolifers? Damn idiot.
Ñ...200
      Kimosabe th/pal x7 Hero
      Obnoxios pp/pal x3 hero
      2EZ th/wl hero farmer

Phantom

If you like to pay money for items in the game that you yourself are an idiot, if already trying to insult me​​, apparently you're too dumb to get items

you might as well sell your ass instead of working for money.  accurate comparison

Speed_Police

no point argue with somebody with low IQ. He wont and will never understand.  Let him think/say whatever he wants to think/say.  I saw many of such pple in the mental hospital.

Mabbe he will start a new l2 server with zero donation and economy reset every day.

Quote from: 2sixy on May 13, 2013, 03:38:45 PM
Reason why im play here is to spend less time in game idiot. Donation allows me spend less time farming, do basic math you fathead, you need 1kk gold buy a elegia armor, 700k for weapon or mby you lucky to enchant one, 500k gold for boss set
5+ gameplay days farming KE for skills?

It takes a year of every day gaming of 4 hours a day for 2 years, or two weeks of job. So you say who donates nolifers? Damn idiot.

2sexy

Quote from: Phantom on May 13, 2013, 03:43:48 PM
If you like to pay money for items in the game that you yourself are an idiot, if already trying to insult me​​, apparently you're too dumb to get items

you might as well sell your ass instead of working for money.  accurate comparison

Am i an idiot coz i have extra cash i can spend on game and save me alot of boring farming? I dont call that insult, i calling that stating a fact, and selling asshole for cash is what you have to do to get better items. Sad to say but its the only way for you.
Ñ...200
      Kimosabe th/pal x7 Hero
      Obnoxios pp/pal x3 hero
      2EZ th/wl hero farmer

Thry

Quote from: Arby on May 13, 2013, 02:43:45 PM
Ok:

1. "People who donate don't have a life...": That's like saying that farming for ingame items = life while people who don't farm but donate are capable of having more free time IRL since they don't farm. Your not the only one who I've seen say this crap. There is no logical meaning in the statement at all. If you like to farm then you use time to save money. If you like to pvp but don't want to farm then you donate money to save time. That is all there is to it.

2. Oly is a worthless place on a substack server. The entire systems fails at delivering any sort of balanced gameplay. Real pvp is more balanced even though true balance will never exist there either. And besides, joining oly is an active choice by the player. Many people don't even want to camp oly manager to get hero. I know that you know this, everyone does. So why are you asking why he don't take part in oly? If he chooses not to than that is his choice.

Now why do I bother writing this... Honestly I dunno. I know it most likly won't help. I'm pretty sure that most people who sees it will just ignore it cause of it's length or get pissed off for some other reason. But perhaps there is still a chance that people might stop spamming crap on this forum...
hohoho, hi arby :P
Thry - Sagittarius/Arcana Lord

2sexy

Quote from: Speed_Police on May 13, 2013, 03:51:24 PM
no point argue with somebody with low IQ. He wont and will never understand.  Let him think/say whatever he wants to think/say.  I saw many of such pple in the mental hospital.

there is 2 explanation for him, either his parents dont give him enough money, or he is looser with no decent job and thinks ppl, as himself, only have a little money for food so they are idiots and buy items. in game.

/my last post here, i wont waste anymore words to make a halfwit understand.
Ñ...200
      Kimosabe th/pal x7 Hero
      Obnoxios pp/pal x3 hero
      2EZ th/wl hero farmer