next uber donator...

....the only ones who have been on this dead server

get life

Ath

Quote from: Phantom on May 13, 2013, 11:30:51 AM
next uber donator...

....the only ones who have been on this dead server

get life
u know that items give u only like 30% power ?? rest is ur own skill .. just look at jumenitho (or w/e) danoi etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8

Thry

Quote from: Ath on May 13, 2013, 12:29:38 PM
u know that items give u only like 30% power ?? rest is ur own skill .. just look at jumenitho (or w/e) danoi etc.
eeeey danoi is decent player :D and yep, true skilled player doesn't need overenchanted items :D
Thry - Sagittarius/Arcana Lord

Phantom

So if meet 2 people with similar skills, but one with better weapon (+16) have always like u say 30% more chance, but I don 't think much higher, The difference between weapon +6 & +16 same class is several thousand p.atk/m.atk   more

and how do you think, why terminator/speedpolice not take part in the Oly?
someone could see how much Damage can get (HP etc)
I saw when  2 orc with weapons+++  punch him to PK (not indulged) and they could not kill him

donation rules !   8)

for me, people who  donate for+16 is always losers who for money try to be better

Donation of course, is the most appropriate but not for wapons 16 and other improvements
This always kill serwer, and that we have the results

Ath

Quote from: Phantom on May 13, 2013, 01:09:38 PM
So if meet people with similar skills, but one with better weapon (+16) have always like u say 30% more chance, but I don 't think much higher, The difference between weapon +6 & +16 same class is several thousand p.atk/m.atk   more

I saw when  2 orc with weapons+++  punch him to PK (not indulged) and they could not kill him

donation rules !   8)

for me, people who  donate for+16 is always losers who for money try to be better

Donation of course, is the most appropriate but not for wapons 16 and other improvements
well on gracia i had dnet r set+3 full atr and vesp+a+3 +atr , (w.o vala) [sps/tk] and i rape w/o any problem [sps/tk] CancelBaby in a.set+6 full atr and ic+a+8 full atr with vala ... so like u see she should pwn me easy.. but she never do that ;D
well ofc if u have weapon+6 and same class guy with +16 he have better chance to pwn u, but he dont have 100% to pwn u.. so u just have to know what skill and when use, and ofc farm farm farm and farm for do ur wep++ :))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8

Phantom

yes but the fight between sps is a long battle, always  cancel&heal rules, sometime magic crit resolve all

Speed_Police

wow, analyzing about me now heh.  so, smart brain, tell me why i dont join oly? 
your brain hasn't even ask why i agree only 25%... so i guess it lags like server too.

fyi, i wanted to donate in H5(when it begins) but somehow meeting GM(that accepts donation) is harder than meeting President Obama..so, i hasnt got a chance to donate but since then I've gotten elegia set and upgraded alll weapon to s84.   You can continue to blame donators and QQ to mummy; or you can process your brain a little to get yourself a nice armor set and weapon.

donation rules !   8)

2sexy

So if meet 2 people with similar skills, but one with better weapon (+16) have always like u say 30% more chance, but I don 't think much higher, The difference between weapon +6 & +16 same class is several thousand p.atk/m.atk   more

donation rules !   8)

if you have items, but dont know how to buff, or its your counter class you pvp - not even +20 equip will help. i played on server with max enchant +20, i killed ppl when they had +15/20 and i had +10 equip.
some ppl i couldnt kill who had same eq and different class, so "donatar" excuse is only for those whos hands grow out their ass.
Ñ...200
      Kimosabe th/pal x7 Hero
      Obnoxios pp/pal x3 hero
      2EZ th/wl hero farmer