Drkeen vs Varka silenos recuit

Started by Jamest, June 05, 2010, 05:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamest

jygh

Quote from: Jamest on June 05, 2010, 05:28:48 PM
fck target :P

jajajjaa ;D

lolz u was alive cause we let u to plus u was fighting vs temps in this moment :D anyway gz nice photo :P too bad u killed mby 2 ppls
  Nightmare 30x

Jamest

HAHAhahha 2 ppl... hahahaha

5 max OKi...

Look at your clan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hheheheh

all is deadd--------------------------

you have no excuses FtrjNobz....  u ar blind

I remember now that you have no chance with me. always always need 3 people to kill me or nO!1111111111

cya  Bebe
/ dont coment PLis

seboulba

Quote from: jygh on June 05, 2010, 05:44:32 PM
lolz u was alive cause we let u to plus u was fighting vs temps in this moment :D anyway gz nice photo :P too bad u killed mby 2 ppls

from a donator u exept what ? he was already without brain when he had low stuff,his stupidity augmented with his stuff.

and killing 5 ppl its not so hard,  try to kill yoshimo or spash alone and u can maybe say POWNED :) (its for jamest not u maciek)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

jygh

Quote from: seboulba on June 05, 2010, 06:48:19 PM
from a donator u exept what ? he was already without brain when he had low stuff,his stupidity augmented with his stuff.

and killing 5 ppl its not so hard,  try to kill yoshimo or spash alone and u can maybe say POWNED :) (its for jamest not u maciek)
yes but the problem is he forgot to hide 1 of my clan m8 from his pt :D  who asked us to not kill keen :))) anyway gz ken u own :P
  Nightmare 30x

Kev1

WayOfDeath
KeWeeD

ZEFEROT

LOL, Keen ! Maybe you will put soe more prints from HB, where you were relgging and killing not-buffed people ??? What ?? Nothing to say ??? You just IDIOT, and nothing will change if you will kill even 100 people !!! Noob in life = Noob in game, and you are showing it !
GZ for some more pvp , but you are not fighting well , just searching some bad targets :P
For me , you are a NOOB that have no honor !! BB
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]

Furesy

You always were easy to kill, doubt that changed now with (donated?) stuff x)

Jamest

Posted on: Today at 06:48:11 pmPosted by: lUterusl 
Insert Quote
Well... imo topic owner and topic also are failed       
Posted on: Today at 06:35:44 pmPosted by: ZEFEROT 
Insert Quote
LOL, Keen ! Maybe you will put soe more prints from HB, where you were relgging and killing not-buffed people  What ?? Nothing to say  You just IDIOT, and nothing will change if you will kill even 100 people !!! Noob in life = Noob in game, and you are showing it !
GZ for some more pvp , but you are not fighting well , just searching some bad targets 
Posted on: Today at 06:33:42 pmPosted by: Kev1 
Insert Quote
nice target crazy **** :p
Posted on: Today at 05:51:22 pmPosted by: jygh 
Insert Quote
Quote from: seboulba on Today at 05:48:19 pm

and killing 5 ppl its not so hard,  try to kill yoshimo or spash alone and u can maybe say POWNED  (its for jamest not u maciek)

yes but the problem is he forgot to hide 1 of my clan m8 from his pt   who asked us to not kill keen )) anyway gz ken u own   
Posted on: Today at 05:48:19 pmPosted by: seboulba 
Insert Quote
Quote from: jygh on Today at 04:44:32 pm
lolz u was alive cause we let u to plus u was fighting vs temps in this moment  anyway gz nice photo  too bad u killed mby 2 ppls

and killing 5 ppl its not so hard,  try to kill yoshimo or spash alone and u can maybe say POWNED  (its for jamest not u maciek)

****************************hahahahhahahahahahahhaha pfffffffffffff

you have mental problems?? alll ppl here.....
omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.

all you need a psychologist ... argue over a stupid game HHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA 
cya... Bebes
/dontcoment

ZEFEROT

Yes, it's game, and you're idiot and noob in this game :D
/nocomments ??? hahahahahaha
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]

seboulba

Quote from: Jamest on June 05, 2010, 09:24:24 PM
Posted on: Today at 06:48:11 pmPosted by: lUterusl 
Insert Quote
Well... imo topic owner and topic also are failed       
Posted on: Today at 06:35:44 pmPosted by: ZEFEROT 
Insert Quote
LOL, Keen ! Maybe you will put soe more prints from HB, where you were relgging and killing not-buffed people  What ?? Nothing to say  You just IDIOT, and nothing will change if you will kill even 100 people !!! Noob in life = Noob in game, and you are showing it !
GZ for some more pvp , but you are not fighting well , just searching some bad targets 
Posted on: Today at 06:33:42 pmPosted by: Kev1 
Insert Quote
nice target crazy **** :p
Posted on: Today at 05:51:22 pmPosted by: jygh 
Insert Quote
Quote from: seboulba on Today at 05:48:19 pm

yes but the problem is he forgot to hide 1 of my clan m8 from his pt   who asked us to not kill keen )) anyway gz ken u own   
Posted on: Today at 05:48:19 pmPosted by: seboulba 
Insert Quote
Quote from: jygh on Today at 04:44:32 pm
lolz u was alive cause we let u to plus u was fighting vs temps in this moment  anyway gz nice photo  too bad u killed mby 2 ppls

****************************hahahahhahahahahahahhaha pfffffffffffff

you have mental problems?? alll ppl here.....
omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.omg  is game  just a game a game.

all you need a psychologist ... argue over a stupid game HHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA 
cya... Bebes
/dontcoment

for me u got already a mental problem just in donating for ur VIRTUAL LIFE maybe IRL u are one victime and try to be superior IG who know :) think about it . :-X
nm30X
EvilBunnies