Web Analytics
Follow the Sick Rabbit (rebirth) - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Follow the Sick Rabbit (rebirth)

Started by =drake=, January 08, 2007, 04:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilsmind

Some updates (currently active on dragon, then on other servers)

*Cancel and cancel-like skills: power reduced
*Disease: base effect is bleed (resistance on bleed will give resistance from disease)
*Weakness: base effect is poison (resistance on poison will give resistance from weakness)
*Wind shakle: base effect is wind (resistance on wind will give resistance from weakness)
*Drain effects: they are all now based on unholy (resistance from unholy gives resistance from drains)
*NPCs that was doing cancel of all, buff and debuffs, will now cancel only buffs
*Surrender to xxx will now stack to resistance to xxx (before they was removing each other)
disease and silence have now -base- probability of success of 60% (before was 80%)
*Silence and anchor now lasts 30 seconds (before was 120 seconds)
-------------------------------

Upcoming during the week:
- more tweaks on mages
- fix about weapon mastery stacking on XMENs

*Please remember that resistance/weakness from dark effects is same as resistance from unholy effects (and skills works accordantly to that)

ForumAdmin

Servers are down for regular maintenance, they should be up in 1 day.

devilsmind

Servers are down because of data center failure, this wasn't planed neither is caused by our fault. As soon as data center resolve it we will bring the servers up. Sorry for this issue .

devilsmind

As you all noticed we have lost Raven server as part of Dragon-Network. There is nothing specific going on, it is just their decision to leave us on hard times cause of some lame offer they got.But i dont wanna waste words on them  cause they are not worth , so ill stick to our DN news:
-Drake have broken pc in last few days ( already is fixing it), should be back online in day or two
-Interlude is on the way ( when drake comes online ) there will be some downtime which will give drake time to implement IL
-New design of site with new options and new design of forum will come in next few days
-Merging designs of community and network site is underway

p.s. All those rumors you have heard about DN is falling apart and that someone bought us and other fake info, are FALSE and they are madded to make DN suffer , but it will NOT HAPPEN .

DN team.

=drake=

Wow, long time no updates!

well, here it comes finally :P

ARENA C6 BETA IS OPEN FOR TESTING

You can download the loader from HERE:
http://www.dragon-network.net/dragonnetwork.zip

First of all, you need a INTERLUDE client. If  you don't have one, you should be able to find easily a torrent on isohunt or somewhere else. I will post a list of working links during the week.

To install all, simply place in your main folder (usually c:\Lineage2 or something like that) and run it.
The first time you run it, please do a fullcheck.

The database is based on Infinity of a super old backup but of course you can create new chars, rates are 200x.
the login user-pass are you current ones. Only current accounts works on Arena, new one will not work on Arena (for now).

Now the stuffs that most people would like to know:
WHAT WORK?
Uhm, i think all

WHAT DON'T WORK OF STUFFS THAT WAS WORKING?
- Laboratories are currently disabled for fixing some minor glitches
- Summoning Scrolls lacks of some buttons on their panel, is a clientside issue and will be fixed asap

WHAT NEW DNET FEATURES?
- All the Kamael fortress are fully working, currently i'm fixing some minor glitches on them (mostly small geos bugs about their "flag holything") but should be ready during the week. This adds another 20 castles fully siegeable the already 9 working of Interlude.
- The subclass system got outdated. On Arena you can currently still use the old fashioned one just because i'm finishing some small updates on the new code. Let's explain in details what the new subclass system gives:

WHAT GIVES THE NEW SUBSYSTEM?
Everyone knows that you can get one single DNET subclass and you can add it to your main class or to your retail subclass. You can take it only once and you can choose classes only of your race. That's all.
The new subclass system plays around the concept of retail subclasses and add more spicy things...
1- you can DNET subclass EACH class you have. Means you can subclass your Main and also all your retail subclasses. This means you get 4 DNET subclasses, one for each retail class.
2- the DNET subclasses linked to your retail subclasses are REMOVABLE. Yes, the main one remains binded forever with your char (like now) but the other three are freely removable! This adds more replayability of the same char
3- hybrids. No one seems liked them... so... hybrid will be removed, with the new system you will be able to choose a class of the same race of the class you are. Means that if you are Paladin, you can subclass only to other human subclasses, if you are Warcryer (but human) you can subclass only to orc subclasses.
4- finally got rid of the bug that some players was getting crash when doing some combos :P
ANYWAY, i got lots of questions about the new system... NO, you don't get 4 subclasses stacking! you get 1 subclass for each retail class (that are in total 4)! Anyway i will write a small faq that will be shown on the new upcoming (and of course: gorgeous) website for DNET (ya, that temp one was quite sucking)

LAST AND I THINK MOST ASKED QUESTION: WHEN UPDATE FOR ALL SERVERS?
Quite simple, after 1 week from open beta of arena... means 1 week from now.

Enjoy ^^'

IMPORTANT: please note that for this week, Arena could go down anything with undefined time for any needed fix.
If you have bugs that aren't listed in the known bugs (below), please post them in the bug section.

Known Bugs (to not report):
-Laboratories dialogue isn't showing (is wanted for now)
-Buttons on clientside for control of Summoning Scrolls
-Tattoos seems getting positioned (clientside) on the same cell instead on two cells separately. This is a clientside bug and i'm currently fixing it, on serverside your tattoos are 100% working corrently anyway.
If you put a left tattoo and then a right tattoo and then remove the right one you will see that you have no tattoo wearing but in fact you still have the left one. You can notice it wearing another left one and watching the old one come back in inventory.
-Flags of the fortresses are floating
-Tattoos and some items are showing as SHADOW ITEMS even if they arent, again is a clientside problem.

=drake=

for Arena you can create accounts (if you don't have one already, remember that your OLD accounts are all working, only if you need a new one you need do this!).
Link is this:
http://www.dragon-network.net/account/beta

also, sorry for up and downs on arena but i wanna be sure to finish all before the moving of all machines to C6.
I wanna completely port all our current (old?) stuffs on C6 without losses.

BUT, if you find a crash bug (like u do an action and everytime you do it you make all crash....) PLEASE REPORT IT. In all this time we tested all we could but we need now the help of you all to be sure it will work 100% stable.

=drake=

wipe made on Arena, rates moved to 500x, Coins buyable from Donny (just click on "buy Adena" and she will sell you coins too)

=drake=

Link for interlude client:
http://games.internode.on.net/filelist.php?filedetails=7053 (tnx to Henrik for the link)

if you have more links working, spam the admin of the board about them (no, isn't me the admin, i don't even watch PMs)

UPDATES ABOUT IL:
Seems i found the NPC causing crash, now working to solve it.

devilsmind

We've established our very own channel on Quakenet network. From now on you will be able to chat with each other there & with the staff of Dragon-Network.

Channel name: #Dragon-Network
Network: irc.quakenet.org

Following steps to successfully connect:
1) Download mirc from www.mirc.com
2) Connet to the irc.quakenet.org server
3) Join our channel #Dragon-Network

Enjoy!

devilsmind

=drake=

some notes:

- if you are subbed you have subclass mark with wrote "OldStyle"... means it will be converted to the new system soon. Currently the new system is NOT open to players yet because i'm testing it on arena (private testing). Do not spam about the new system.

- Mana pots lasts 33% time less (20 sec instead of 30), BUT they give MORE MP than before. This is to match with the 33% dmg reduction during pvp. Means that overall everyone does less damage (33%), of course who uses mana is more affected so they have pots that lasts 33% less time and they give MORE mana (so they are like compressed) so you can cast more skills before run out of MP.

- All other custom pots got halved in duration because they was too much of a buff, now they last half-buff (10 minutes). Many asked to remove them, many to keep them, so... we just halve their duration.

- Acumen potion is now a lvl2 acumen because a potion shouldn't be more powerful than a buff. the CLASS is more important than a potion that can easily be made by various other classes. Anyway, can be it will be made it matching the buff (but it will never become better)

- Dances are currently 2minutes and can last up to 6 minutes if enchanted propertly. Retail instead have dances of 1 minute enchantable to max 2 minutes. We will see now how it goes and eventually we will raise them a bit but for now are fine. If i get too much wines on forum about dances i will simply apply the rule "MAKEITASOFFICIAL" (you wanted FistFury as official? You take also dances as official).

- Teleports are retail like, sorry. Eventually we will review some of them but don't expect much changes. Nobless is not a replace of GM's //teleport command but simply the way to become hero.

=drake=

all the items you had in freight got shipped to the destination char and are currently in warehouse. please stop spamming about it.