Web Analytics
Damage Reduction

News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=drake=

Please notice that this poll is just for pure curiosity... (anyway the current damage reduction is running for pure testing and this week is helping me to decide wich % i should use. PvPs talks more than pure math...)

REMEMBER THAT DAMAGE REDUCTION AFFECTS ONLY PVP COMBAT! NOT PVE!

EDIT: Removed from the poll my comments near each rate. It could have looked as a way to "mind-control" your choice.

williams

poll need addition +99% pvp dmg

Wind Strike 5k damage

BlackHand

=drake=

Quote from: williams on April 17, 2008, 12:12:18 PM

Wind Strike 5k damage

a nice x15 (1500%) damage (a rate accordly to each server) could even be better xD

ThePsyck

keep it as it is now

and for all its no more C4 manny players have most fun since a long time

whit this well balanced server

Great job Drake+your staff keep goining like this

we trust in Drake and in arethel ofc

ShadowBane

Quote from: drake on April 17, 2008, 12:20:36 PM
a nice x15 (1500%) damage (a rate accordly to each server) could even be better xD

Awesome... but maybe implement something like 'kill on sight' skill, who will target first wins :P
Question for those who voted for 25% and less, why the hell you want shorter pvp?

atiqua

Before update to IL, many ppl cried because of oneshot PvP this way: "oh, when we were in B/C grade and PvPd for a long time in FG..."
Now these long times can come back, history repeats itself, only the equipment is a little more precious. And they still cry. Funny!
OK, I agree that an archer should not hit 50 in a mage.
Atiqua - Fortune Seeker 78/ Warsmith 76 // Necro
Clan: TitanTuruls

underweaver

Quote from: williams on April 17, 2008, 12:12:18 PM

Wind Strike 5k damage

I dont remember to saw you crying when your HE made more crits than a tyrant on bison?

@Drake : Sounds nice :P What about NM  ;D
May the Maoo! be with you!

Shywa

leave as it is now, we have so much fun during pvps now  ;D i like situations when noobs forget they must use mp pots and runs out of mp in the middle of battle  :D   IL FTW!  ;)

Zany

like offcial...ofc like with IL pots reuse. In offcial they can manage long fights without damage reduction why we cant? just get a fullbuff and we will pvp till bishop will be out of mana..

tomb

Old time :D

=drake=

Quote from: Zany on April 17, 2008, 12:47:00 PM
like offcial...ofc like with IL pots reuse. In offcial they can manage long fights without damage reduction why we cant? just get a fullbuff and we will pvp till bishop will be out of mana..

But "like official" you miss the fact that official doesn't have some critical things:
a) mana potions, on official you can't regen mana by just click on F2
b) empowering potions (the ones that boosts stats), so on official you don't have those nice % bonus
c) tattoes, on official you don't have this bonus too
d) dances working like short buffs (retail have them at 1minute... you barely manage to have 2 dances active)
e) most critical... subclass stacking, this is nearly like power*2

Baybe

Now is perfect dmg, dont change it !

Let them cry....8)