Damage Reduction - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retro

Quote from: PahaIhminen on April 17, 2008, 01:54:43 PM
I liked it the way it was before, face it you cry baby's l2 is a reflex,zerg ambush game not a skill game -.-
U must from Forgotten / Dfiance ... ?
Gotham PS/SK NW Clan
Quote from: greenyWich is the best mage pvp char(i mean with sub)?
Quote from: flexcubeThe one with skilled player behind  :D

Vai

So hmm..

Implement custom tatoos and custom pots to increase players abilities.....only to then decrease all pvp damage by 33%? Yea.....THAT makes sense <.<

I don't care if you don't care what I think...my clan ask me to come back to this Network, but with all this custom -_- going on. It ain't even L2 in my eyes. I beleive everything Drake now does is uneccessary.

PS: Vote 0%.

Nightmare 30x - Vay / Vai / DarkVai
Valkyria 9x - DarkAurora / Lush

Nekobasu

Quote from: drake on April 17, 2008, 12:20:36 PM
a nice x15 (1500%) damage (a rate accordly to each server) could even be better xD

1 hit 1 death?? we are used to it.. you ain't scary with that threat

Putotapon  : (Fortune Seeker / Maestro) 84 - Mystic Muse 80 - Phoenix Knight 80 - Doomcryer 80

Sirius92

Now I usually hiy 333 with Hydro Blast -.-'''

PD: Nice work ;)
Fraternity forever
Infinity forever

Golradyr

Quote from: Retro on April 17, 2008, 02:23:46 PM
U must from Forgotten / Dfiance ... ?

prolly kido from dragon/nightmare who donated for draco +xx and now cant kill any1 with one shot ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

ThreeNill

Quote from: PahaIhminen on April 17, 2008, 01:54:43 PM
I liked it the way it was before, face it you cry baby's l2 is a reflex,zerg ambush game not a skill game -.-

So u say u souldnt use SKILLZ *brain required not just F1,F2..*,u should use reflex and to zerg enemys? LoL ok..for example: You are killing mobs for exp,and i come INFRONT of you with some archer and b4 even i show up on ur screen i 1-2 shot u and u die.REFLEX THAT!! Is that the way we should "Fight"?!

P.S. +33% dmg reduction
GM do nothing-this is bad, he is doing something, thats even worse

Sly

Quote from: Calgar on April 17, 2008, 01:27:47 PM
Imo people that want longer pvps are noobs with no reflexes who want a chance to fight back before they are on the ground during clan wars/sieges , a decent player doesn't cry about short pvps because it's what it's all about , you gather a full party , get full buffs and gank your opponents before they can realise wtf is going on .

My opinion is the absolute opposite of this one.

"Reflexes" and "decent" players...go play Counterstrike, at least there you won't have to spend 30 mins building a party and finding pvp before you kill or get killed by F1 and then have to start all over again.

33% seems like a good number but I voted 50%

Sly

Quote from: Vai on April 17, 2008, 02:33:43 PM
So hmm..

Implement custom tatoos and custom pots to increase players abilities.....only to then decrease all pvp damage by 33%? Yea.....THAT makes sense <.<

I don't care if you don't care what I think...my clan ask me to come back to this Network, but with all this custom -_- going on. It ain't even L2 in my eyes. I beleive everything Drake now does is uneccessary.

PS: Vote 0%.

maybe it didn't sink in....the % reduction is for PvP, not PvE.  Tattoos make perfect sense.

Pawciu

Vai

Quote from: Sly on April 17, 2008, 02:50:05 PM
maybe it didn't sink in....the % reduction is for PvP, not PvE.  Tattoos make perfect sense.

I actually said in pvp <.<

you saying tatoos and pots help vs mobs? :) ppl need more help after stacking subs? xD

Nightmare 30x - Vay / Vai / DarkVai
Valkyria 9x - DarkAurora / Lush

wildpussy

i vote like it is now (-33%), its much more interesting to see some short ranged combat instead of full buffed mages and archers killing everyting in their range 2-3 seconds, whats more interesting there was fights when dances actualy faded before the pvp ended, also debuffs are way more deadly now rather than just plain F1 attack button ...

Avo

I think -33 is good, its only pvp so dmg should be lower to make fights more excitnig then 5x f2 and after 5-10 sec end of pvp. So -33 is good sollution
HE/WL nobl 
                             << FoR SeLL
GLAD/PAL

GLAD/PP nobl   mY buFF MaSta

DESTRO/PAL active atm