Damage Reduction - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akon

Quote from: reznYk on April 18, 2008, 07:16:19 PM
Strange is when mana pot is now busted , why I use much more manapots then b4 ...

cuz now u press 20 in 20 s

and b4 30 in 30s?
:>

The Ketchup Abuser!

Jeri

Quote from: ShadowBane on April 18, 2008, 03:46:47 PM
To make things clear ... you're trying to tell me that 6 mages (almost fullbuffed!) couldn't even slow/root/sleep one TH? yeah sure why not...

He kinda came, one stab -> dead, bluff + backstab -> another dead, dash + another stab -> 3rd dead mage, still under dash + stab (failed), lethal -> 4th dead and the rest tried to run away, but.... bluff was reused + back stab -> only one remains.....
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Akon

Quote from: Jeri on April 18, 2008, 08:04:01 PM
He kinda came, one stab -> dead, bluff + backstab -> another dead, dash + another stab -> 3rd dead mage, still under dash + stab (failed), lethal -> 4th dead and the rest tried to run away, but.... bluff was reused + back stab -> only one remains.....

are u a movie maker?
wow, what a nice history :)

The Ketchup Abuser!

Jambas

Quote from: Jeri on April 18, 2008, 08:04:01 PM

Let me guess when he was killing 1 mage, the others were fishing???

And after he kill everybody he flew away....

PS: Stop crying and give GOOD sugestions to Drake, not sugestions to make your chars GOD.
      Take advantage that Drake is active now.
Jambas - is the name,  And killing is my game

-> Soultaker/HellKnight - SpellSinger (Nobless)

JustTryMe - Try me and you will feel the pain.

-> HE - SWS/TH (Nobless)

Noroimusha - Cursed Warrior.

NM

Kondra

Quote from: williams on April 18, 2008, 05:25:22 PM
Blinding blow automatically turns target around no matter what

yea, but who cares when it doesn't stun? every1 will turn off in the same time

williams

on 50% Arena Damage Reduction.. no dances either lol

And retail can't be used as an excuse.... because on retail a AW cannot sub into an SK.. on retail a TH cannot sub into a Paladin...

BlackHand

Sly

I wouldn't say lethal attacks are a lot more common but I have noticed they are more frequent.  1 in 20 at the most.

Serenity

i wont mantion the power of blows because i didnt do much pvps since IL , but i want ask u how u did 4k on glad/da i kinda dont belive it

and about lethal stricks its normal its how i saw it in most IL servers i visited when i took break from NM
its how it is in IL the rates of lethal sucess increased on all skills of TH

about the current dmg if its overpowerd fix some of gladiator too and all is fine
TH/PP .. Not active anymore

iNs

Quote from: williams on April 18, 2008, 10:15:56 PM

on 50% Arena Damage Reduction.. no dances either lol

And retail can't be used as an excuse.... because on retail a AW cannot sub into an SK.. on retail a TH cannot sub into a Paladin...

its normal stab not a crit one xD

Quote from: Sly on April 19, 2008, 04:46:24 AM
I wouldn't say lethal attacks are a lot more common but I have noticed they are more frequent.  1 in 20 at the most.

ya but hwat ive noticed ( if im not wrong lol ) backstab gives lower dmg but u can get crit stab more often than the others + straight cp

and about dmg, fully bufed with cov, dont have the screen tho, i did 9k on ne/pp lol
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

lKentl

Quote from: drake on April 18, 2008, 04:17:55 PM
Never said that is "normal" and, if you watched some of my posts, i already wrote that i'm reviewing the dagger power 'cause of this.
Is not easy to balance all, mostly because of the subclasses, give us time to test it (oh, and suggestions from fair players using such classes are always welcome)

Anyway your example of 6 mages VS 1 dagger is just funny... (ShadowBane said already all i think)

Final note, i love when someone say "Here anything is Fvcked up"... i love it because maybe is just 1 or 2 skills that isn't well balanced but anyway... "aLLiSfreakeDUpHereDude!MakEiTaSoFFiCiAL!" ... i prefer instead a nice post (even not well formatted, just a readable english in enough) that explains the problem and eventually some suggestions (with motivations).
We are all here to make the servers better and the community help can greatly improve it.

just a little thought about the daggers too, if you take retail servers as example, a dagger is not meant to be a class with rly high m def, but on here, you can choose a pp/tank sub and you compensate for the lack of m def, which is fine but
for instance, a class like bd/se, that was strong due to its high m. def now lost its stacking m def masteries
and gets the same m. def (or even less, not 100% sure, and it depends on equip ofc) than th/pp, which is still ok but
my point is, if you rly want to balance things, how come a purely offensive class like a dagger (and it is obv it deals insane dmg), has the same m. def as a
support/defensive class like bd/se (i know they can nuke but...the class is good at surviving, and that's how it can win a pvp 1 on 1),
balance, imho, is not about having same stats, etc, but about making all classes as useful
i use bd/se as an example cos i play that char and i love it (even though i feel it can't do a lot atm, haven't rly tested 1 on 1 pvp though)
and i'm not crying, i'll keep using regardless of anything >.<
btw, fear landing rate on me seems about the same as erase landing rate.....is it normal? :s

Jeri

Quote from: Jambas on April 18, 2008, 08:23:58 PM
Let me guess when he was killing 1 mage, the others were fishing???

The others weren't fishing, but others (mostly sps) hit him for 200 dmg <- kinda good, considering that we had full buff and AM's.
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

ThreeNill

(http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00022uz5.jpg)

This is my AW in a IL server without cross-subs.See my buffs and the "Instant Kill" effect on a mob at my level.Sry I dont have other pics but later when I was in Oly pwned GL with 2 blows-2x lethal strike (the only win 1v1 vs gladi tho :D)

P.S. I would love if we have same lvl "Titles" on the mobs ^^
GM do nothing-this is bad, he is doing something, thats even worse