Web Analytics
Damage Reduction - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidicarus

I like this new 33% reduction, eventhough i can't personally kill anything anymore, the massPvP's are ownage :)

Ppl complain that we should have dmg like retail... well you don't think we might have a little better gear in average then on retail servers? And higher lvl's? And ofcourse subclass.

-33% is perfect imo.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Lorgara

leave as it is now . pvp time is better. now u can cast poizonz and stuff

I voted NO to mutants
 And remember kids USE SEARCH AND BRAINS b4 posting
BE YOURESELF ! U CANT BE NOONE ELSE ! http://youtube.com/watch?v=FOTsS2mplA0

Toszi

Archers sux now without boss jewels, and without darkblue draco, so all vote->0%

On the road again. :D

kidicarus

Quote from: Toszi on April 20, 2008, 01:45:29 PM
Archers sux now without boss jewels, and without darkblue draco, so all vote->0%

We had a party of 4 fullbuffed archers and 1 bishop..... 3 of thoose had +3 or less Draco bows 1 had +7.
We owned pretty much any party that came to us at primeval isle, and stole every single T-rex from full partys of mages. Archers dont have to be fully geared up to own..... they just have to be properly buffed and they can pwn with BoP's :)

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

QuilGion

HE/WK Full pp buffs few dances + ghaste pot =
app 900 atk spd
3k patk
i hit t-rex for 3,3k with crit on snipe,normal dmg 700-750

Eq: tallum heavy ; carnage +0 -> no rb jew

I still think archers are pwnzors :P

>Die Waffen Legt An<

Golradyr

+ archers have range advantage + terrain advantage and mages can suck balls, but sh1ty archer will always cry
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Jeri

Quote from: ShadowBane on April 19, 2008, 01:17:50 PM

From oly. I had all possible debuffs (slow/etc) I was trying to kill him with my eyes but somehow I couldnt. This one was for Jeri and his incredible story.

So yes, I always hit for 4k dmg and mages can't hit me even for 101 dmg :)

Its a pitty that I didnt screened siege. Had m. barrier + cov (no resists or anything) and Elce was hitting me for 300 dmg :). I was kinda fine until I took two critics from archer.
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Jeri

Quote from: ShadowBane on April 19, 2008, 01:17:50 PM

From oly. I had all possible debuffs (slow/etc) I was trying to kill him with my eyes but somehow I couldnt. This one was for Jeri and his incredible story.

So yes, I always hit for 4k dmg and mages can't hit me even for 101 dmg :)

And yes, if you find Tank, then your hits will be crappy, that kinda gives sence
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Kastor

Maybe u havn't realized one thing: mana potions... on official there's no enchanted mana potions.... so dagger cant use as much blows they use here...
Here they are more overpowered because of that.... daggers are supposed to do "normal hits" too, not only spam blows like they do here  :)

Jeri

Quote from: Jambas on April 19, 2008, 03:27:15 PM
If you had sps on the party, why didn't they cancel him and then the others slow, sleep,etc... him?

the problem here is that sps was used to make a 10k M.crit  1 every 4 shoots, and now they have to use more skill.

Ofc i can admit if a Dagger is doing a lethal strike 1 every 4 shoots he is overpowered and deserv a nerf.

But when you talk daggers you have to realise that this is  a close range char, not 1200,900 or even 600 range char. And  he is a close range char that misses the blows.

So if you let him get close specially on your back you are suposed to die. After all he is an assassin.

This was what Nscoft tried to  make for daggers and thats why their backstab is so powerfull.

I dont care if I lose or win, but when they kill me and the best hit I gave was for 800 dmg by vortex, then I am upset. I made SH becouse its good fire support, only what I can do now is take tallum robe and heal.
RETIRED©

ShadowBane

Quote from: Jeri on April 21, 2008, 11:30:29 AM

I dont care if I lose or win, but when they kill me and the best hit I gave was for 800 dmg by vortex, then I am upset. I made SH becouse its good fire support, only what I can do now is take tallum robe and heal.

So it's 800 now? Not 100 anymore? I have no words for you Jeri.
Anyway... I'm done with this thread. Have a nice day.