Damage Reduction - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeri

Quote from: ShadowBane on April 21, 2008, 11:45:09 AM
So it's 800 now? Not 100 anymore? I have no words for you Jeri.
Anyway... I'm done with this thread. Have a nice day.

Learn to read pl0x.
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

act1

this dmg reduction sux.

Geldor

Quote from: Andaron on April 17, 2008, 03:57:10 PM
resist+elemental protection+song

resist aqua+elemental+dance of aqua guard:
hitted ps/sk for 108 dmg on TP (my sps had 2,1k matk)

comment on my sig (c) by RAZOR2100 :
Quote from: razor2100 on June 18, 2008, 12:01:37 PM
Sugutor - BH/PAL 78/78 R.I.P
Doberman4ever HE/WK 78/78 R.I.P
Armani SPS/SWS 78/77 R.I.P

Jeri

Its not just dmg. reduction, but its better to make Glad   ::) . One critic. with tripple sonic and mages can make the grass  ;D

Edit: 6056 CP / 6027 HP without buffs, with tall*dle +4 and mid. grade augument  :D
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Asgalus

make it 50%.  it would be so nice with the healing at 100%.  we would all make a mage again.

Dumbled0re

Quote from: Asgalus on April 22, 2008, 06:15:13 AM
make it 50%.  it would be so nice with the healing at 100%.  we would all make a mage again.

I thought that u had one char from each class/race like almost old players, cumpz hoe and have a nice day at work :D
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

FCRS

I voted for 50% reduction...
in some pvp's at dino island i got more than 3,5k crits from fighter, and more than 5k magic crits :/ (I'm he/wl, draco light...parry stance, on good buff) and I had more than 1,3k pdef and mdef...
maybe I just have to say: gz to players of FI clan and plague ally clans...
or to have 50% reduction...

LegolasIII

stupid thing is, that if 70% of ppl want a dmg reduction they can split on all the options for it, so in the end +dmg can even win ~.~

RelaXo ~ Rest in Peace
Impact ~ Valkyria x9 Rest in Peace

Asgalus

I have 1 mage.  an EE/SWS.  the first one on the server.
I have 3-4 Hawkeye.  And wont re roll to anything else.

it is just funny to see dmg reduction and healing at 100%.

Quote from: Dumbled0re on April 22, 2008, 10:27:25 AM
I thought that u had one char from each class/race like almost old players, cumpz hoe and have a nice day at work :D

SoulSaver

I vote for Clean Dmg... i like play in clean game.... yes when some one kill u from one hit is bad.... but if u reduce his dmg... u reduce ur dmg also.... So if befor u can attack from back and kill him in 5-6 hits... now u need make 10-12 hits... so he got much time to get u in target and kill from 2 hits... so it not solve anythink.

Dumbled0re

I cant understand why do u like to die with one shot from a crit hit done by a mage or an archer...
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

orb1tal

longer pvp = longer fun