News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehero

i believe that there must be no reduction att all
even this is nesesary at least dont nerf the skills on reuse and land rate
if there is gonna be reduction maybe 15% will be fine but no skill nerf .
http://www.aldemarhotels.com/GR_Homepage.html

Eleazar

i think that a good dmg reduction would be like 15-20% or very neer ( of course whit  all def pasives as all the classes should have ).

and maybe implementing Kamael boss jewel bonus would help , maybe those resist/landing nerfed to half or something so the diference from wearing/not wearing them would be so big in those 2 aspects
FOR THE GLORY OF THE CHAPTER
interlude make me remember this picture xD

Jambas

Quote from: Parabol on April 23, 2008, 08:49:45 PM

@Furesy
leet healers restore 2k hp :)

And that is the problem of this dmg redution system.

Because if we nerf healing, everybody will die in RBs, if we don't  and reduce much dmg a healer can heal himself till he is out of mana.

If we don't reduce dmg we return to one hit one death system  :-\
Jambas - is the name,  And killing is my game

-> Soultaker/HellKnight - SpellSinger (Nobless)

JustTryMe - Try me and you will feel the pain.

-> HE - SWS/TH (Nobless)

Noroimusha - Cursed Warrior.

NM

=drake=

Quote from: thehero on April 23, 2008, 10:19:46 PM
i believe that there must be no reduction att all
even this is nesesary at least dont nerf the skills on reuse and land rate
if there is gonna be reduction maybe 15% will be fine but no skill nerf .

again... where is the skill nerf?

Sambyan

Sambyan SE/SH 7X - Hyuga's Dark Shadow

=drake=

I wrote in announcements section a nice explanation of nerfes and wich ones are active and why...
hope to not get again posts with "omg, you nerfed me!" even when isn't true

xeneize

Damage reduction as its now is good, i think longer pvp= longer fun, but the reduction no affects when u r hiting a rb so no say it again -.-". Nerfs are stable.. i believe...for now, but sleep cast in IL is slow =( can u do anithing? emmm like cast that skill faster ? not like C4 thx ^^ ;D

asad1991

Drake can you explain why new passive light armor ( give P.Def , Speed atack and cast speed ) don't work  ???

Oblique

Quote from: asad1991 on April 24, 2008, 07:44:50 AM
... can you explain why new passive light armor ( give P.Def , Speed atack and cast speed ) don't work  ???
When you learn passive masteries, like armor/weapon, you must equip your char with the proper armor set/weapon. Otherwise your char learn it, but don't get the bonus. For example if you are going to learn robe mastery you need robe armor set to be equipped on your char. Next time when you learn skills keep the window alt+t open to see stats differences.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

Papay

im at work atm so i have no conditions to make a proper test,so perhaps some1 alreeady made such test. According to Drake's post about active nerfs there is nothing about magic armor masteriesw that supost to give atk speed cast speed .... that means they supost to work on clases mag/warrior on warior stats. Has any1 tested it ? i mean dest for example th/pp has more atk speed then th/da ?  It would be reasonable since tanks are powerfull in il mag warior combos supost to get some bonus too. Ty for answer
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Naroo

seriously i went on my th/wl and got myself buffs. i backstabed a prophet in karmian for 1k... i was using VS ofc..
should be a little higher then this imo.
No

Fireslasher

Quote from: Naroo on April 24, 2008, 11:46:07 AM
seriously i went on my th/wl and got myself buffs. i backstabed a prophet in karmian for 1k... i was using VS ofc..
should be a little higher then this imo.

Yeah, a little ;D ;D
You cannot kill what you did not create.