Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lover

why not -100% domage :p
serveur dragon !!!

Jeri

Quote from: Eleazar on April 23, 2008, 10:48:30 PM

and maybe implementing Kamael boss jewel bonus would help , maybe those resist/landing nerfed to half or something so the diference from wearing/not wearing them would be so big in those 2 aspects

No more Kamael equip pls, Dynasty sets are enough bothering I think.
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Amenofus

i dont read this topic (all pages).
some one can tell me this reduction work  on summons?
gega byv gugoy iz gugiv i byv w4e guga 9k gegon

LeonidaSUX

In 5 words...

MAKE IT AS OFFICIAL INTERLUDE.

Who cares about the 1 secs PvP... This is Lineage II who dosnt like fast PvP than dosnt like L2.
And let's fix some bug... like terrain or water.
Ex: the lake near Floran Village (in NM) is well bugged, you start losing breath before entering the water, cannot walk close to the lake... it's hard to fish there around.

L2R WAS A MISTAKE

Jeri

Quote from: LeonidaSUX on April 26, 2008, 11:19:35 AM
In 5 words...

MAKE IT AS OFFICIAL INTERLUDE.

Who cares about the 1 secs PvP... This is Lineage II who dosnt like fast PvP than dosnt like L2.
And let's fix some bug... like terrain or water.
Ex: the lake near Floran Village (in NM) is well bugged, you start losing breath before entering the water, cannot walk close to the lake... it's hard to fish there around.

+1. Lineage is not about 1 hour fights, its about quick thinking and reflexes. With this pvp reduction, you cant even use any tactic, ambushing is nonsense, becouse they will spot you before you even scratch someone's HP.
And as I noticed, this reduction kinda stacks with resist spells and makes ugly effects -.-"
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Shadow3dfx

Quote from: Jeri on April 26, 2008, 11:38:05 AM
+1. Lineage is not about 1 hour fights, its about quick thinking and reflexes. With this pvp reduction, you cant even use any tactic, ambushing is nonsense, becouse they will spot you before you even scratch someone's HP.
And as I noticed, this reduction kinda stacks with resist spells and makes ugly effects -.-"
+2, my sws with song of m.def, song of el protection, with a grade jewels, sorc hit me woth prominance for 130 xD

NM server:
Shadow3dfx wind rider/sword muse

Golradyr

dear Dreak ppl want 33% dmg reduction, You decied 15%, so what about glads now< should we start cry again about them, and You will do some nerf or maybe just leave this 33% that was good, kidos who complain should go play tetris, this is mmorpg not fps , so pls dont do what ppl dont want You, implement my books instead or give me drop list :P
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

panhawran

Bulshit.

Read this. http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,102681.0.html
And to this who are asking "Make it like official" - WE ARE NOT OFFICIAL. Read link above. Posted by Drake
And yes L2 is about reflex, and Yes L2 is ambushing, Yes L2 is about SKILLS, L2 is about who got more +++, L2 is about friends and good pt.
BUT there shouldn't be as it was in c4 - 2 hits and u gone. Is shouldn't be that when u make or someone make ambush it kill with their CP 100%
It should be that ambush, weapon +++ ect give u advantage BUT NOT 100% PVP/mass pvp win.
And with 33% reduction u got this. With 33% reduction using skils is necessary not only surrender+nuke or f1f1f1f1f1=Sonic Rage.
Want to practise reflex go play Counter Strike - head shot and bb

you cant even use any tactic, ambushing is nonsense, becouse they will spot you before you even scratch someone's HP. "

WTF - without dmg reduction u can't even use a tactic

kounelos

LoL...?
This the best opportunity to use  TACTICS, otherwise u go down....
It's one of the main reason for this reduction, gives more depth to the game...
not just F1F2F1F4=DEAD...  ::)
And if u cant ambush someone its your fault...
what you do on siege attacks? u just CHAAAAAAAAARGEEEEEE...   :D :D :D
*DAGGERS DO IT BETTER*
[URL=http://imageshack.gr/view.php?file=p9vi541042rn93s4ky7q.png][/URL]
*RETIRED*
_._._._._._._.
AoC Player Since 23/05/08 ^^

Amenofus

Quote from: panhawran on April 28, 2008, 11:40:53 AM
WTF - without dmg reduction u can even use a tactic

/agree

when some one (donator)  with some weapon +25 without dmg red. hit you , then you havent chance bcz no tactic f1f1f1 and you lose. its no intresting.
but what about  XX resist (fire , elemental, ...) all resists dont stack so what dmg can be?  .  fire resist+elemental protection+song elem prot+m barier+song m.def+tato jew= 10dmg lol

now charters not balanset (some sorc/pp vs sps/ee i think sps/ee havent chanse bcz havent resist) bcz ncsoft dont think about subbed charters.

i think now glad/pp can own all mages class and he is one from stronger on dn
gega byv gugoy iz gugiv i byv w4e guga 9k gegon

panhawran

Quote from: Amenofus on April 28, 2008, 02:56:35 PM
now charters not balanset (some sorc/pp vs sps/ee i think sps/ee havent chanse bcz havent resist) bcz ncsoft dont think about subbed charters.

i think now glad/pp can own all mages class and he is one from stronger on dn

yes maybe 1 vs 1 when u know that u will fight with specific class. but in masive pvp there is no room for elemental resist wind fire water, dance of aqua, unholy resistans and devine protection if u use all u will be overbufed,
maybe if u are fighting with 7 sps than u can get MEGA resist from water but if u got diverse classes in oponent pt there is just no room

asad1991

Drake , if you  read this , plz add in L2 new heir skin, color , and face skin  ::) ,if you can of course