Aden 19/04/08 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Aden 19/04/08

Started by legendblack, April 19, 2008, 10:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razlen

Quote from: mark_elesse on April 20, 2008, 11:05:54 AM
i got DC-d 30 min before the end but .... WHOOHOHOHOOHOHOHOH :))) awesome siege, 41 online from v3 :D  <3333333

v3 v3 v3 v3
that sux >.<

its like u leave a party without say bye..... xD
[url=http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/El_Cacto/] [/url][/center

PainMaster

was really nice sige, laged like hell but nvm, gz to attackers they really make great job ... ;)
shame on marvels that they kill jyghjhj when we had 2/3 engrave.. lol  :o

zthrx rules :>

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

KmD

Quote from: PainMaster on April 20, 2008, 12:01:27 PM
was really nice sige, laged like hell but nvm, gz to attackers they really make great job ... ;)
shame on marvels that they kill jyghjhj when we had 2/3 engrave.. lol  :o

zthrx rules :>

are u sure bout marvels? i did kill with own hands (ow Steal essence) 3 engravers 0o, <3 Vandana for constant recharge :P
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

PvtStuka

Quote from: Razlen on April 20, 2008, 02:47:45 AM
i'm not in the pic :(
The chat window is transparent. Look closer who is hiding under it! ;)

Astramael      [db/tr]

PainMaster

Quote from: KmD on April 20, 2008, 12:23:28 PM
are u sure bout marvels? i did kill with own hands (ow Steal essence) 3 engravers 0o, <3 Vandana for constant recharge :P

im sure, dmg info dont lie  ;)

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

jygh

yes im sure :P i had 2/3 engraving done and marvels said ohh no we will lost it stop engrave stop so they killed me and dronik and after 2/3 minute?? (= 100% sucesfull) mahiem came and killed marvels lider lol :PP anyway was fun gratz to gemik :)
  Nightmare 30x

Serenity

TH/PP .. Not active anymore

darkling

When that happend you were not there yet, we had like 80% of the engrave done but because of some missunderstanding (lol) someone from marvels decided to kill jygh`s mage char and dronik from eternals, v3 came like ~3 minutes later so we would have finished the engrave without any problems, so the siege outcome may have been different.

Anyways this siege only proved that I cannot be in command of an ally since loads from town to town last something around ~100 seconds (checked with clock lol) and usually im stuck in HUGE FPS lags and cant really judge the situation so the ally is left in chaos - which efects could have been seen yesterday :-s

About the siege itself I cant say much cos I was either stuck in loading locations or stuck in .... fps lags, blame the crappy PC :-s anyways v3 did a great job so they deserved it.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

tzuc

Quote from: darkling on April 20, 2008, 03:23:02 PM

When that happend you were not there yet, we had like 80% of the engrave done but because of some missunderstanding (lol) someone from marvels decided to kill jygh`s mage char and dronik from eternals, v3 came like ~3 minutes later so we would have finished the engrave without any problems, so the siege outcome may have been different.

Anyways this siege only proved that I cannot be in command of an ally since loads from town to town last something around ~100 seconds (checked with clock lol) and usually im stuck in HUGE FPS lags and cant really judge the situation so the ally is left in chaos - which efects could have been seen yesterday :-s

About the siege itself I cant say much cos I was either stuck in loading locations or stuck in .... fps lags, blame the crappy PC :-s anyways v3 did a great job so they deserved it.

dronik was alive 100% when we got there because I asked clan leaders names on vent and emtee said dronik and i remember clearly targeting him when i got into engrave room and asked for assist, we killed dronik

what you had robin we had too, the delays. i wanted to buy a new computer for 2 months but I'm definitely getting a new one next month cause this IL client is killing it.

i had to make macro for /target papay to celestial him before seal and thank god I didn't need to target .. my buffs and heals were mass <3
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

KmD

OLs won that siege tbh
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

darkling

Quote from: tzuc on April 20, 2008, 03:31:59 PM
dronik was alive 100% when we got there because I asked clan leaders names on vent and emtee said dronik and i remember clearly targeting him when i got into engrave room and asked for assist, we killed dronik

Well dunno about dronik but jygh got killed for sure, ah then maybe dronik got ressed and he was engraving again from the star when you came, thats not really important now :p
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Pride

Quote from: tzuc on April 20, 2008, 10:18:34 AM
you should probably get some proper buffs (you should try valor, 1.7k pdef on tallum wearing mage <3) and a clan tag pride before going into a siege zone, the whole point was not to die, i died only once in the whole siege cause we had to regroup and it was faster than using soe clan hall

if someone bsoed it was probably to regroup at clan hall and after all, bsoes are free for us and 1 death = -1 rep point. we got 280-300 (+2 raids = 500 points) in this siege, +1 clan skill thank you very much

p.s. we have 1 more bot clan who needs a castle, we're still playing paper-rock-scissors to decide which one.
eeee p.def? 0.o I rly dont need p.def :P
No, it was not about regroup imo ;)
At all I dont care about it...This just annoy me when ppl cryed to niori "cancel/return noob" but some v3 are the same :)
We had some fun (me, bonika and pharma as dual) vs almost all :) He died imo 1 time: ol/nec is owerpowered xD and me 2 times: from th.. 200 700 200 60 im dead O.O Lethal? ;o And... because koszmara spam at GG:
(http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00012wh4.jpg)
P.S.
You are good clan but some of you act like idiots + random /claninvite ::)
Valkyria
Pride - Necro [ON]

Nightmare
BlessedSoul - SK/BP [OFF]
ShowMeYourPower - HE/Pal [OFF]
ShowMeYourMind - OL/EE [OFF]
xPridePLx - Necro/PP [OFF]
PridePL - PR/BD [OFF]