Web Analytics
Aden 19/04/08

News:

Main Menu

Aden 19/04/08

Started by legendblack, April 19, 2008, 10:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

legendblack

mmmmm frizz is cool and not NPC in Hunter .... for teleport ..... mmmmm NM is beta mode no??? :P Congatulation all
[URL=http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=firmalegendblackhs8.jpg][/URL]

prophecy

im curious whos gonna be the first noob saying gm helped us :) or that we zerged lol,  was a freaking nice siege and dont be jealous cuz v3,envy and 69 work so well together :) we just rocked cya next siege
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

Shin

Quote from: zthrx on April 19, 2008, 10:31:01 PM
2h of nice action and tactics

gg job

ps: how u like hate aura and hero skills <3?  :D

that must have been a v3 who written this xD ( (c) our writting style)
Shizoku he/wlk
Lazy CL of v3

Quote from: Sifacil on June 19, 2007, 04:55:10 PM
Sensei Shin, in exile we all will remember ur teachings, long life to the original BowRapingBiatch-

Razlen

Quote from: prophecy on April 19, 2008, 10:45:51 PM
im curious whos gonna be the first noob saying gm helped us :) or that we zerged lol,  was a freaking nice siege and dont be jealous cuz v3,envy and 69 work so well together :) we just rocked cya next siege
hell yeah!!!! :D

omg <3 this siege :P
[url=http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/El_Cacto/] [/url][/center

Pride

GZ to v3 for b.soe ::) There is nothing more lame that return/b.soe at siege for freak sake! You guys cant just stand and fight?
Valkyria
Pride - Necro [ON]

Nightmare
BlessedSoul - SK/BP [OFF]
ShowMeYourPower - HE/Pal [OFF]
ShowMeYourMind - OL/EE [OFF]
xPridePLx - Necro/PP [OFF]
PridePL - PR/BD [OFF]

Kamillo29

Quote from: Pride on April 19, 2008, 11:05:21 PM
GZ to v3 for b.soe ::) There is nothing more lame that return/b.soe at siege for freak sake! You guys cant just stand and fight?
well..its better to use UD.

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

gunkata

Says a guy who couldn't even kill a mage...omg. Anyway the siege was great, nice cooperation between 3 clans ;)

Soviete

donators!!!!!1111 GM corrupt!!!!!!11 GM friend!!!!111 Kamillo gey!!!! oops. Sry.

Quote from: tzuc on November 08, 2007, 04:58:29 PMoh great jedi master the force is strong within you .. teach me how you do that xD

Kamillo29

Quote from: Soviete on April 19, 2008, 11:31:11 PM
donators!!!!!1111 GM corrupt!!!!!!11 GM friend!!!!111 Kamillo gey!!!! oops. Sry.
=(
200$

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

KmD

If u'r winning that i used bsoe with ol/bish being completely alone at castle (yeah xD), than sory just on 79 each % is heavy
And ye siege was very good <3ed throne room with constant sealing :P
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

Knock

I think hes talking about me, me alone vs 1021920190 ppl hitting me xD I surivive more then 1 min rooting them, shield slam, stun shield, cancel by pole, hate/agrestion +hitting by bow xD after all this hits i didnt die and b soed with 100 hp left haha <3
Nothing Else Matters

tzuc

Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota