Rune 20.04 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Rune 20.04

Started by kingofchaos, April 20, 2008, 09:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: tzuc on April 20, 2008, 04:12:38 PM
gemikk got aden on his dwarf, none of us were registered at the siege, I don't know why people keep saying v3 got aden, we have giran :/

Oh ups... I was really busy with school the last few weeks so i really don't know anything about owners of castles atm.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

z0r

Quote from: zthrx on April 20, 2008, 04:05:43 PM
same situation was with Sins/envy  ::) and BH supposed to OMFG ownators as every1 used to say... History shown us, how it was...

Maby NM is bit boring during the week, but many ppl are still trying to get S items instead to the Dragon... we have a couple clans good geared, who can face in the mass pvp. The rest of the server needs numbers to do smth. And as you can see for the most ppl on server if they are losing, they used to stop pvp...

they history show us, how people can lick a black ass ( BH ) and breathe at the same time  ;)

tzuc

Quote from: z0r on April 20, 2008, 04:19:20 PM
they history show us, how people can lick a black ass ( BH ) and breathe at the same time  ;)

shouldn't you be somewhere trying to scam somebody ? history repeats itself, if you scammed once you will again
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Furesy

Quote from: zthrx on April 20, 2008, 04:24:25 PM
the problem for NM is make a 2 sides to pvp... Sins clan used to avoid situation of total control and tryin to make serv balanced. Thats why Sins/envy was alone for some time without joining a big allys... for sure we are now 3 clans against whole server and we can not lament for lack of the pvp..
Wasn't SINS the clan that befriended half of server before? Something like Playboy + Temp + Fearless + some more random?
I'm not sure, was before my time on NM lol

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Furesy on April 20, 2008, 04:15:49 PM
Yup you might be right, but you're forgetting the fact that a clan needs to get equip first, the difference in items between newcomers and old skool clans is really huge.

It is great, but its not a big deal since every clan that is good and organized is able to do that and i saw alot of WTT from dragon to NM threads in the wtt section also... Oh and there were also some misterius members poping out of nowhere with cool equipment witch is kinda wierd since donations for items is disabled for a long time  ::)

Furesy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on April 20, 2008, 04:28:55 PM
It is great, but its not a big deal since every clan that is good and organized is able to do that and i saw alot of WTT from dragon to NM threads in the wtt section also... Oh and there were also some misterius members poping out of nowhere with cool equipment witch is kinda wierd since donations for items is disabled for a long time  ::)
They traded those items from server to server.
But those were just 5 people, including me, now go find me x)

But hey, boss jewels are hard to get, especially from server to server, and an archer clan, nowadays an archer without AQ + Baium, is no match for any mage... lol

Furesy

Quote from: zthrx on April 20, 2008, 04:30:59 PM
If we had to manage even half server, it means we had to face the second half server...
guess you was not at this times....
Yup I wasn't, but from what I've heard, SINS clan befriended indeed like half of server, and while aV (Avatars I think) controlled server with Inspire, SINS was farming Baium / Antharas day in and day out.
Atleast that's what I've heard lol

The major thing on NM PvP is at even the slightest Mass PvP, people just mass leave once they won 1 round, they don't come back, it's like make 1 strike, win that round and leave, and PM them, "we won't come back"
That's soooooooooooo boring lol

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Furesy on April 20, 2008, 04:30:35 PM
They traded those items from server to server.
But hey, boss jewels are hard to get, especially from server to server, and an archer clan, nowadays an archer without AQ + Baium, is no match for any mage... lol

A guy apeared with AM+10 and rb set while there was only 1 AM+10 on the server... I wonder with who he traded those items ;) Its all fine with me if he donated and the items werent a gift from Drake, but still he shouldnt be able to get unique items with that, while everyone else is geting just d. coins for donating ;)

Quote from: Furesy on April 20, 2008, 04:33:53 PM
Yup I wasn't, but from what I've heard, SINS clan befriended indeed like half of server, and while aV (Avatars I think) controlled server with Inspire, SINS was farming Baium / Antharas day in and day out.
Atleast that's what I've heard lol

The major thing on NM PvP is at even the slightest Mass PvP, people just mass leave once they won 1 round, they don't come back, it's like make 1 strike, win that round and leave, and PM them, "we won't come back"
That's soooooooooooo boring lol

Avatars had a large amout of people organized against us, actually they made a WTFPWNING ally to rule the server just like BlachHand tryed and they even wanted us in the ally. They didnt care about baium as much as we did, so we were the ones that usually killed it. But whats wrong with that? Now every clan is interested in killing those raids to get rb jewels. Is it our foulth that they didnt care about em in the past? Long time after the Inspire/eclipse times freakTheRest and ChechHord made another zerg. They had alot of players online and we started to lose against em since we were only SINS+Wintersoul, and when they even allyed with Duxel ally we were getting ganged with our 2,3 partys at antharas with 7,8 partys, same on sieges. So we decided to do something about it and formed a second side. The pvps were cool, sometimes they still had more people. When we were the same numbers and they lost 1,2 pvp rounds, many of them didnt come back to pvp so we were the zerg... After we saw that its geting boring on the server, we stoped the friendship with temp...

macris-0007

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on April 20, 2008, 05:05:47 PM
A guy apeared with AM+10 and rb set while there was only 1 AM+10 on the server... I wonder with who he traded those items ;) Its all fine with me if he donated and the items werent a gift from Drake, but still he shouldnt be able to get unique items with that, while everyone else is geting just d. coins for donating ;)

Avatars had a large amout of people organized against us, actually they made a WTFPWNING ally to rule the server just like BlachHand tryed and they even wanted us in the ally. They didnt care about baium as much as we did, so we were the ones that usually killed it. But whats wrong with that? Now every clan is interested in killing those raids to get rb jewels. Is it our foulth that they didnt care about em in the past? Long time after the Inspire/eclipse times freakTheRest and ChechHord made another zerg. They had alot of players online and we started to lose against em since we were only SINS+Wintersoul, and when they even allyed with Duxel ally we were getting ganged with our 2,3 partys at antharas with 7,8 partys, same on sieges. So we decided to do something about it and formed a second side. The pvps were cool, sometimes they still had more people. When we were the same numbers and they lost 1,2 pvp rounds, many of them didnt come back to pvp so we were the zerg... After we saw that its geting boring on the server, we stoped the friendship with temp...

just wanna add smth Tomy... we i mean aVatars didnt care about Baium because of u. I mean aV was going there alone w/o ally and we got own by old Fearless thats why. U should remember few mass pvp 3pt aV vs 5-6pt of u. Even when we won pvp u came there one more time and smash up. Dont forget that baium spawn was usually at night or at aden sieg  ;)  <3 antharas
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

FeelmyBow

seriously, i can't stand that "we rule, we rule" part every goddamn time. BlackHand tried making a good clan (i think it didn't work out like they wanted, altho they were pretty strong).
the ally just didn't work out like the plan was. and the fight in ally started.
every clan got morons in it wich think they are right, both of the sides should cut the crap, cause the sh1t is getting really annoying now.
i agree on some points on both side's (Elesse's side, BH wanted to conquer Nightmare but they failed) (Furesy's side, BH needed to farm alot cause they started with nothing) he's right about that aswell.
a clan wich is new to a server (no matter wich clan organised or not) can't simply take over or get compared by a clan who play's here longer then the new clan.

this is just my opinion, flame me i don't care but this is how i think about it
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

BlondySK

Quote from: Furesy on April 20, 2008, 04:26:46 PM
Wasn't SINS the clan that befriended half of server before? Something like Playboy + Temp + Fearless + some more random?
I'm not sure, was before my time on NM lol

yes vs CzH and FTR  ;) and it was balanced and i loved mass pvps on baium and antharas

btw tomek dont talk about zerg 110 ppl max on CS what we got from ally agains temp, fearless, playboy + random clans, even when sombod talks that we had 400ppl (lol) you are right, becouse it was 110/400, we never had more than 110 ppl on CS, when you dont count CzH and FTR from Deathcrush or Rebellion, how it was now on Aden CS you can talk that clans who defend can beat you? lol for me this clans are only for numbers, not mention about dmg what they give  :-\

fack fack fack (for google),me english is in this post horible  :P

KmD

before all 3 sieges these weekends it was obvious that noone had a chance to beat Mayhem, u had to see organisation and nice numbers with several heroes, skilled players and good equip.
Rly there were a fights when only small group of mayhem was moving alone and couldnt die beucase of OLs and bishops
Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl