Previous topic - Next topic

PainMaster

gz  for LS for new home  ;)

gf in shuttgard  :o :)

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

May1a

Quote from: Furesy on May 10, 2008, 06:15:34 PM
People that own castle's need to set clan siege times, as far as I know, Drake said you had like 24 hours of varity to choose from when selecting siege hours...

For the love of god, put sieges back to 20:00 or 21:00 on saturday lol

Neah is not such a big varity. U can only choose suterday 16:00 gmt+2 or sunday 23:00 gmt+2.Since 99% have school/jobs monday morning i gues suterday 16:00 gmt+2 is better then sunday l8 in night.

PS. I could say GZ to LemonSquad but they didnt do nothing at this siege :(. I will only say: PPL be more active during sieges is the only 2 hours from the entire week that can be fun with pvp.

bonio

Quote from: zthrx on May 11, 2008, 12:05:05 PM
I wish to see crying baby almighty  Em(o)tee after loosing castles. To bad I had a better time IR than beeing IG.

u earned rl life since no1 like u anymore ig  xD

GL in RL then  ;D

- “Sir, we're surrounded!”
- “Excellent. We can attack in any direction!”

Emp1r35

Tnkx guys!!

gg gf hf for all!!

time to siege here is 10:00 am on saturday! Bad hours for we! only 15 player online ;/
good hours for my clan is same hours first siege in Rune   ;)
i hope owne Giran for long time same Dion (1 year and 4 months)  ;D
anyway! Tnkx Temp and FTR for help in Giran! ! Temp and FTR is a good and old friend LS

PS.: bad organization mayhem set 2 castle in same time ^^

cya guys! tnkx for funny... sorry bad english :P

Emp1r35 (ET/MS) - Noblesse - Hero
Emp1r3S (ES/PW) - Descansando
Emp1reS (SH/??) - Descansando

Goruul

Why would I lie
nigga you a pussy
Hope you got 9 lives

snatchula

i laugh when people need to insist on a MMO forum how great their RL is.

:D :D :D :D :D :D   ::)

D4vri0za

Quote from: snatchula on May 11, 2008, 12:35:06 PM

/agree

Zthrx always with the:

z0mg mi have friends + fun in RL :O

and the:

z0mg mi went to party last night menx!!

Nobody gives a freak :)

Davrioza - SK/AW
Davri0za - SK/SH
DavriozaPwns - SpS/EE
Hindu - Future HE/WL, Mohammad Jihad.
(And some more ghey chars + Davrioza, 70 human mage @ WoW)

[V3]

iNs

Quote from: snatchula on May 11, 2008, 12:35:06 PM

lol, tru
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

z0r

Quote from: zthrx on May 11, 2008, 12:11:12 PM
ur talking like some1 should care some pixels ? sry l2 isn't the only 1 game in this world, maby for some ppl here...

i know 1 guy who care a lot in this game, his name start whit z.... 8)

iNs

Quote from: zthrx on May 11, 2008, 01:02:08 PM
call whole mayhem here, haha  :D

what is mayhem ?

you laugh ? taking into account what sins and vendettas told me, the reason why u got kicked, i wouldnt laugh at ur place lol
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

bonio

- “Sir, we're surrounded!”
- “Excellent. We can attack in any direction!”

Moule

Quote from: zthrx on May 11, 2008, 12:05:05 PM
I wish to see crying baby almighty  Em(o)tee after loosing castles. To bad I had a better time IR than beeing IG.

Dude, i don't really know why you got kicked and i have no opinion on this but even if, from your point of view, it was emtee's fault, no offense but it's really lame and low to flame him in this way, it looks like a 12 years old nerd boy taking advantage of every situation to place a really low attack against the guy that had better points than him in the last math exams.
Dunno if you get my point but that's the scene i saw in my mind when i read this post :-p

Don't worry i m not judging you on one post, but if you are so pissed off (oh yeah it looks like!)  to have been kicked from clan, you can maybe speak with Emtee, and i think you are both smart enough to let your pride in your pocket and speak like 2 old players that know eachother for a long time.

My few words ;-p
Moule

PS: i forgot to say that Emtee was offline during all weekend (was not on sieges), goruul played his char, he had fun IRL i guess, but he didn't need to post it in DN forum ;-)
My L2 Movie Library ---> http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,74815.msg852689.html#msg852689