Web Analytics
Giran / Schuttgard 05-10-08 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Giran / Schuttgard 05-10-08

Started by snatchula, May 10, 2008, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

mi hav fun in RL menz, mi parti, many womamanz, girlz, booze etc mi hav fun fun fun, weeee, i'm inactive with my gf gf gf gf secksy secx

..bla bla

pfff, i can barelly see my head because of 83239462896 examz. sometimes i wish i'd be an L2 nolifer lolz.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

jygh

Quote from: WindPhoenix on May 11, 2008, 05:52:34 PM
mi hav fun in RL menz, mi parti, many womamanz, girlz, booze etc mi hav fun fun fun, weeee, i'm inactive with my sister secksy secx

arent you elesse ??? o_O
  Nightmare 30x

D4vri0za

Quote from: Moule on May 11, 2008, 05:47:09 PM
Dude, i don't really know why you got kicked and i have no opinion on this but even if, from your point of view, it was emtee's fault, no offense but it's really lame and low to flame him in this way, it looks like a 12 years old nerd boy taking advantage of every situation to place a really low attack against the guy that had better points than him in the last math exams.
Dunno if you get my point but that's the scene i saw in my mind when i read this post :-p

Don't worry i m not judging you on one post, but if you are so pissed off (oh yeah it looks like!)  to have been kicked from clan, you can maybe speak with Emtee, and i think you are both smart enough to let your pride in your pocket and speak like 2 old players that know eachother for a long time.

My few words ;-p
Moule

PS: i forgot to say that Emtee was offline during all weekend (was not on sieges), goruul played his char, he had fun IRL i guess, but he didn't need to post it in DN forum ;-)

One day you will create a post that doesn't make me smile.

Until then:

:)

Davrioza - SK/AW
Davri0za - SK/SH
DavriozaPwns - SpS/EE
Hindu - Future HE/WL, Mohammad Jihad.
(And some more ghey chars + Davrioza, 70 human mage @ WoW)

[V3]

PooBoo

Quote from: D4vri0za on May 11, 2008, 07:01:51 PM
One day you will create a post that doesn't make me smile.

Until then:

:)
Don't worry, be happy :)
the delicious cake is a lie

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

snatchula

freaking lol! 

this thread rocks.

Sifacil

I dont want to repeat myself with the "i DO have a real life" thing..but ...for my clan sieging saturdays 10 am..just n/c...NOT A SINGLE member logs before 1pm at any time of the week..and ofc..i wont set my alarm clock to wake up for a siege, get real dudz, and sundays for us is really complicated too, most of us have family bussines to attend and is really complicated to siege at 17hs.
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

iNs

BRING IT ON.

i wanna laugh some more.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

PooBoo

zethrix kicked? hahahahah
how is he going to make screens now?
the delicious cake is a lie

PvtStuka

Quote from: zthrx on May 12, 2008, 04:52:34 PM
now u'll be flamed. But don't worry.
There are ppl like em(o)tee, who can play 2 days in a row (sleep 2h) and be proud of it. Too bad I don't have SS, when I said smth about Sieges and he flamed me, I'm the last person who can talk about "it", coz I wasn't at Rune. Sorry sweet dreams> ur pathetic castle siege. I had hope some Latins get it, but shiit happens... Oh i got flamed I wasn't at every siege also- some ppl have a realy freaked up uder head...
History repeats itself? Before you got kicked from v3, you we're the proud v3 patriot. After, you flamed them. Before you got kicked from envy, you we're the godslayer, king of kings. Now you flame them. Maybe the problem is not with others, but you? Just a thought.

Astramael      [db/tr]

PvtStuka

What can I say, Im a generous guy, it seems. (and bored of studies)

Astramael      [db/tr]

PvtStuka

Quote from: zthrx on May 12, 2008, 05:48:20 PM
then go play non stress l2 version  http://flashgame.plaync.jp/dwarfcomplete.jsp

if you can't finish it, here you go vid with solution. Rly hard shiit http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=VndEjWoo0uE
Kind of old.

Astramael      [db/tr]