Aden siege 31.05.08 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Aden siege 31.05.08

Started by oOMiaOo, May 31, 2008, 06:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

Quote from: pax on June 02, 2008, 11:45:49 AM
Yap, gratz to Eternals, Mayhem, FTR, La Legion (or whatever their name is ) and some other randoms :). Hope we take it back next time, u dont really diserve it :)

lol

FTR didn't helped Eternals on Aden. Only few FTR went to this siege, and people who cames was going for fun, killing everyone that they could find on siege zone...

leobruno

Quote from: Weezer on June 02, 2008, 07:21:37 PM
lol
FTR didn't helped Eternals on Aden. Only few FTR went to this siege, and people who cames was going for fun, killing everyone that they could find on siege zone...

Yeah... tks FTR.

pax

Quote from: Weezer on June 02, 2008, 07:21:37 PM
lol

well, i remember a party of FTR rushing the castle, while in the distance Mayhem were assembling...imagine that for a sight  :-X. next time you wanna have fun at siege, please pick a side so u wont "confuse" ppl (tho for marvels and veterans, there's no confusion: u attacked the castle alongside Mayhem lol). anyway, lets not make this thread a cryzone. peace, and hope i see u next time in siege zone, to have some "fun"
"-What do you hear?
-Nothin' but the rain.
-Then grab your gun and bring the cat in"

Furesy

Quote from: pax on June 03, 2008, 04:02:04 AM
well, i remember a party of FTR rushing the castle, while in the distance Mayhem were assembling...imagine that for a sight  :-X. next time you wanna have fun at siege, please pick a side so u wont "confuse" ppl (tho for marvels and veterans, there's no confusion: u attacked the castle alongside Mayhem lol). anyway, lets not make this thread a cryzone. peace, and hope i see u next time in siege zone, to have some "fun"
Why you always need to "pick a side"?
Having multiple sides, not working together, fighting for themselves, is way more fun, than boring 2 sides fighting each other untill one zerg the other...

pax

Quote from: Furesy on June 03, 2008, 04:03:54 AM
Why you always need to "pick a side"?
Having multiple sides, not working together, fighting for themselves, is way more fun, than boring 2 sides fighting each other untill one zerg the other...

lmao  Fure, irl that would be called bipolar disorder. bottom line, nice siege
"-What do you hear?
-Nothin' but the rain.

Diabolical

Quote from: pax on June 02, 2008, 11:45:49 AM
Yap, gratz to Eternals, Mayhem, FTR, La Legion (or whatever their name is ) and some other randoms :). Hope we take it back next time, u dont really diserve it :)

ROFL .. it was only 1 party of mayhem and we were there for fun .. didnt know that u guys will get raped that badly really.. btw i saw VOUDAS there .. should i say oh HEROES were helping u at the siege xD
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

pax

Quote from: Diabolical on June 03, 2008, 08:49:07 AM
ROFL .. it was only 1 party of mayhem and we were there for fun .. didnt know that u guys will get raped that badly really.. btw i saw VOUDAS there .. should i say oh HEROES were helping u at the siege xD

tell me when yer b-day  is, i'll buy u a watch :). heroes came exactly in the last 5 minutes of siege, but hell, if u wanna say they helped us all the way, say it. and, yes, there was only one party of mayhem, i never said they were zounds. but do the math: 1 party mayhem+1 party ftr + x (lets say between 5 and 8) randoms (helping eternal ofc...cus thats "the fashion" nowadays  ::) ), that makes almost half of our presence there. not to mention that ally....evilandgood (or whatever their name is), that weren't registered as attackers, and of which i didnt say anything until now :). also, i dont think winning within the last 5-10 minutes with unexpected help counts as "raped badly". c'mon dude, cut us some slack ;). my 2 cents
"-What do you hear?
-Nothin' but the rain.

Diabolical

ur clan used to suck on sieges .. no offence but its the truth . u r not able to defend any castle :) . i remember 2 parties and 1 dwarf took ur castle before .. same day when we lost rune and i have been sarcastic about the heroes part .. and i can tell u one thing .. when the party of mayhem went to siege ? .. last 30 - 45 min even less .. i didnt see any FTR on my way .. just 1 guy from FB and died in front of me

Weezer

Quote from: pax on June 03, 2008, 04:02:04 AM

well, i remember u helping v3 in a pvp against FTR in BS, so this is probably ur way to "pick a side"...  ;)

Quote from: Diabolical on June 03, 2008, 11:20:00 PM
ur clan used to suck on sieges .. no offence but its the truth . u r not able to defend any castle :) . i remember 2 parties and 1 dwarf took ur castle before .. same day when we lost rune and i have been sarcastic about the heroes part .. and i can tell u one thing .. when the party of mayhem went to siege ? .. last 30 - 45 min even less .. i didnt see any FTR on my way .. just 1 guy from FB and died in front of me

FTR went sometimes to Aden Siege (i wasn't there, but some friends told me what they did) just to have some fun, killing everyone in zone, but in the last minutes we just made a small rush, when we died Eternals cames on our back and take castle.

off: i still owns a Camel Free Ride... xD

Diabolical

u have to come .. i cant ship the camel for u

pax

Quote from: Weezer on June 04, 2008, 12:43:59 AM
well, i remember u helping v3 in a pvp against FTR in BS, so this is probably ur way to "pick a side"...  ;)

FTR went sometimes to Aden Siege (i wasn't there, but some friends told me what they did) just to have some fun, killing everyone in zone, but in the last minutes we just made a small rush, when we died Eternals cames on our back and take castle.

off: i still owns a Camel Free Ride... xD

dude, if FTR kills me when i pvp with katamaran in bs, i dont give a flying rats ass about what u do from now on :). imo, many of FTR do not diserve Robin as CL  :-\. anyway. as i said before, im not in /crymode on, i was just stating a fact: we were rushed by FTR and Mayhem at the same time.

@Dia
1. i will not comment that...but times change :)
2. if u didnt see any, that doesn't mean there weren't any. they admitted they were there  ;)
"-What do you hear?
-Nothin' but the rain.

tzuc

Quote from: pax on June 04, 2008, 09:00:14 AM
dude, if FTR kills me when i pvp with katamaran in bs, i dont give a flying rats ass about what u do from now on :). imo, many of FTR do not diserve Robin as CL  :-\. anyway. as i said before, im not in /crymode on, i was just stating a fact: we were rushed by FTR and Mayhem at the same time.

@Dia
1. i will not comment that...but times change :)
2. if u didnt see any, that doesn't mean there weren't any. they admitted they were there  ;)

JESUS !!!!

Did you see wuwu's movie ? ARE YOU RETARDED ?! FTR AND MAYHEM DID NOT RUSH AT THE SAME TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 parties ?! LOOK AT THE MOVIE Eternals had like 3 and a half parties TOP

FTR attacked once, when we fought them in our 1 pt and we died.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota