Aden siege 31.05.08 - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Aden siege 31.05.08

Started by oOMiaOo, May 31, 2008, 06:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pax

Quote from: AmunZen on June 06, 2008, 02:47:40 PM
what a kido.. u should talk to me like that in real to teach u what i learned the time i stayed in venezuela... anyways about the emo thing.. the time ill be an emo shoot me in the head.. when i see an emo somewere  u cannot even imagine how pissed i get... about the no life.... i do logg 1-2 hours not necesary everyday.. im in greece atm, ive got the beach and hot chics not far so i dont need to be a no lifer..
Flamin some1 behind a pc doesnt make u a Bad boy cause ppl like u and fisher have no balls at all.. peace out and stop replyin b.shits cause i dont feel like loosin my time readin ur compliments

teach me what? i dun wanna learn c0cksuck1ng...irl, i'd shoot u in the head, not waiting to "teach me what i have learned the time i stayed in venezuela". 
"-What do you hear?
-Nothin' but the rain.
-Then grab your gun and bring the cat in"

AmunZen

Quote from: pax on June 06, 2008, 05:03:07 PM
teach me what? i dun wanna learn c0cksuck1ng...irl, i'd shoot u in the head, not waiting to "teach me what i have learned the time i stayed in venezuela". 
im not like tlkin to u anymore.. paxdaciana? who the hell are u?

PvtStuka

proud member of DACII clan

Astramael      [db/tr]

AmunZen

Quote from: PvtStuka on June 06, 2008, 08:08:29 PM
Zomg.. im flamin a membr of this clan? zomg Plox dUN KIll ME MANGZORRRRRRRRRRRRRRS... PROTECT ME Pvtsuka!!

darkling

Quote from: PvtStuka on June 06, 2008, 08:08:29 PM

PaxDaciana nick dosent mean hes from DACII clan ;p hes actually from Veterans.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

AmunZen

Quote from: darkling on June 06, 2008, 08:13:12 PM

their dead tho

PvtStuka

Quote from: darkling on June 06, 2008, 08:13:12 PM

i have a pic from some months ago, on which he was a dacii member, hence the "accusation" :)

Astramael      [db/tr]

Knock

Quote from: PvtStuka on June 06, 2008, 08:21:51 PM
i have a pic from some months ago, on which he was a dacii member, hence the "accusation" :)

U fixed ur sig :)) good
Nothing Else Matters

pax

Quote from: PvtStuka on June 06, 2008, 08:21:51 PM

so do i have to be from sins to say that sh1th3ad there is an emo douche-bag? :) oh no, w8,  i have to be a scammer, to talk to him as an equal. dude, get real
"-What do you hear?
-Nothin' but the rain.
-Then grab your gun and bring the cat in"

PvtStuka

Quote from: pax on June 06, 2008, 09:18:24 PM
so do i have to be from sins to say that sh1th3ad there is an emo douche-bag? :) oh no, w8,  i have to be a scammer, to talk to him as an equal. dude, get real

i dont know where you want to get with this, gamias asked what clan you are in, i remembered you as a dacii member, so i said, that is all :)

Astramael      [db/tr]

Chaplin

SPECIALLY FOR AMUNZEN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eWAVP-T_gs&feature=related
CharlieChaplin
Indigtulip
BatChatillon

AmunZen

Quote from: Chaplin on June 06, 2008, 09:59:58 PM
SPECIALLY FOR AMUNZEN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eWAVP-T_gs&feature=related
i dont watch shits from pps i dont know.. sry .. now go back  and watch ur nice instead of tryin to flame me with 1 of the 1 bil videos of youtube