Aden siege 31.05.08

Started by oOMiaOo, May 31, 2008, 06:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PainMaster

:o we have new war here  ;)

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Inferna

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW u here too!!!!!!!!!
HA!!!!!!!!

pax

Quote from: PvtStuka on June 06, 2008, 09:19:28 PM
i dont know where you want to get with this, gamias asked what clan you are in, i remembered you as a dacii member, so i said, that is all :)

nowhere, but it seems that emo douche-bag feels so pro that only heroes can reply to him. he's forgetting that he should tread lightly here, because of people like him we have days of downtime. i hate leechlike emo douche-bags that do all wrong just to gain the upper hand, or just to have fun (whatever sick way of having fun is). imo, as i said before, ppl like him diserve to be put on their knees and shot in the back of their heads...like cattle
"-What do you hear?
-Nothin' but the rain.
-Then grab your gun and bring the cat in"

AmunZen

Quote from: pax on June 07, 2008, 06:37:54 AM
nowhere, but it seems that emo douche-bag feels so pro that only heroes can reply to him. he's forgetting that he should tread lightly here, because of people like him we have days of downtime. i hate leechlike emo douche-bags that do all wrong just to gain the upper hand, or just to have fun (whatever sick way of having fun is). imo, as i said before, ppl like him diserve to be put on their knees and shot in the back of their heads...like cattle
people like me? are u retarded or just brainless? did u see my name somewere about a doubt cheat?.. dont think so... and stop sayin shits like to shoot me in the head cause it is a game and ur bein retarded.. and for sure if u were in real infront of meh u could not say that... pixels make u be and talk like a bad boy.. im 100% sure that u never catch some1 in real that u dont like to tell him ur a retarded that gotta be shooted in the head... so wannabe mafiozo boy stop tlkin b.shits .. its  a game and its simple... on it i > u end of the story
Toplic closed

pax

Quote from: AmunZen on June 07, 2008, 10:10:02 AM
people like me? are u retarded or just brainless? did u see my name somewere about a doubt cheat?.. dont think so... and stop sayin shits like to shoot me in the head cause it is a game and ur bein retarded.. and for sure if u were in real infront of meh u could not say that... pixels make u be and talk like a bad boy.. im 100% sure that u never catch some1 in real that u dont like to tell him ur a retarded that gotta be shooted in the head... so wannabe mafiozo boy stop tlkin b.shits .. its  a game and its simple... on it i > u end of the story
Toplic closed

actually i did say to some ppl they diserve to be shot in the head, in their face. i'd do it to you too, if we ever cross paths. and it seems in venezuela u got to many hits to the head, cus u didnt get my point. i wont explain again, just for u to write it down. read the thread again, maybe u'll figure it out, somehow.
and yea, "toplic" closed: fu and good riddance
"-What do you hear?
-Nothin' but the rain.

surecom

Quote from: AmunZen on June 06, 2008, 08:11:10 PM
Zomg.. im flamin a membr of this clan? zomg Plox dUN KIll ME MANGZORRRRRRRRRRRRRRS... PROTECT ME Pvtsuka!!
like i know in dacII no exploiters
but like most of ppl here know - you are one of big adena exploiters here - so in every one case dacII members is 1000000 times better from you...

AmunZen

Quote from: surecom on June 07, 2008, 07:27:32 PM
like i know in dacII no exploiters
but like most of ppl here know - you are one of big adena exploiters here - so in every one case dacII members is 1000000 times better from you...
omg u just owned me right now.. i gotta accept it .. Tard

pax

Quote from: AmunZen on June 07, 2008, 08:42:38 PM
omg u just owned me right now.. i gotta accept it .. Tard

you didn't have enough, sh1thead? go get some tan on that nice greek beach u brag u are on, else your boyfriend won't like u so much and he just might stuff your mouth with kum, instead of your bottom. how will u speak then? dumbo
"-What do you hear?
-Nothin' but the rain.

PainMaster

Quote from: pax on June 07, 2008, 08:59:30 PM
you didn't have enough, sh1thead? go get some tan on that nice greek beach u brag u are on, else your boyfriend won't like u so much and he just might stuff your mouth with kum, instead of your bottom. how will u speak then? dumbo

omg ....  :o

i think this game create to much adrenaline in your brain ... :D or maby testosteron.. ;)

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

pax

Quote from: PainMaster on June 07, 2008, 10:48:19 PM
omg ....  :o

i think this game create to much adrenaline in your brain ... :D or maby testosteron.. ;)

:) you are funny
"-What do you hear?
-Nothin' but the rain.

PooBoo

the delicious cake is a lie

jygh

Nightmare 30x