Web Analytics
Game Inject Hook Failed

News:

Main Menu

Game Inject Hook Failed

Started by Ninjawolf, June 20, 2008, 12:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninjawolf

I checked and updated all the files and when i go to run the game in about 2-3 seconds i get this error message

2008.6.19 18:09:39
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2562 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS (6921)

General protection fault!

History: UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

then it says in a pop up box "Game Inject Hook Failed"

Finisterre

Sry no idea
Result in web search (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=lineage+2+Game+Inject+Hook+Failed&btnG=Search)
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

musaub16

Dude man i got the exact same thing ,first when i upgraded and everything for line age 2       it i pressed start then it waite for like 2-3 seconds and then got this

"2008.7.9 16:54:11
CPU : GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2996 MHz with 1022MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200  (Microsoft Corporation) (5673)

General protection fault!

History: UOrcMove::CalculateCRC32 <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine"

and then it went back to the dn-login.ath.cx and said "game inject hook failed.i kept trying but they all had the same errors! im really mad because i really wanna play this game,Looks awsome. does any body know a fix for this?Help would be really,really really! apreciatted.Thanks

~Musaub16

musaub16

Why Dont The Mods Ever Help In This Forum? :'(  :o ??? ???  .Please Help,Alot Of People Wanna Play On This Server  :-[ :'(

hcd

Yo,

I had the same problem AFTER formating my HDD, so the thread Finisterre posted was kinda useless. I tried all the things you always suggest, like deleting system, FULLCHECK, downloading new loader/file or reinstalling L2. Nothing worked ^^

I did 3 things and after this I made a reboot. Then L2 worked ...

- installed SP3
- installed newest DirectX
- installed XPAntispy (and marked nearly all boxes)

I dunno which one helped me out (the reboot wasn't the reason, cause I did ~ 10 reboots before). If any1 else has this problem, try these 3 things. ^1^
currently playing GuildWars2 [Ring of Fire]

Finisterre

Quote from: hcd on September 02, 2008, 11:44:17 PM
Yo,

I had the same problem AFTER formating my HDD, so the thread Finisterre posted was kinda useless. I tried all the things you always suggest, like deleting system, FULLCHECK, downloading new loader/file or reinstalling L2. Nothing worked ^^

I did 3 things and after this I made a reboot. Then L2 worked ...

- installed SP3
- installed newest DirectX
- installed XPAntispy (and marked nearly all boxes)

I dunno which one helped me out (the reboot wasn't the reason, cause I did ~ 10 reboots before). If any1 else has this problem, try these 3 things. ^1^
Thanks for the information. If you like to, please add the information about your grafic card, the version of DirectX you applied.  ;)

Alert ! The great hcd proved that all of my suggestions (that I never suggested him personally) are useless so please try any solution on this forum BY YOUR OWN RISK.

freak.  Finisterre
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]