kingofchaos

Mb... anyway u must kill some keltirs first because this moobs kill u easily ^^

@Sifa -24 is a Good number 4 u, lets try
[URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astri.jpg][/URL]

Sifacil

Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

kingofchaos

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours.

Do u know some bug??
xD
[URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astri.jpg][/URL]

Sifacil

Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

jygh

Quote from: Sifacil on July 07, 2008, 06:52:02 PM
get dynamic ip mob

come on sifa they r pro :D funny was when they made first rush xD it was hmm... how long?? 10 seconds and 6-7 partys of them was in the ground xDDD
  Nightmare 30x

pax

Quote from: Wake on July 07, 2008, 05:00:57 PM

You got absolutely no idea what you're talking about. And you expect us to believe 3 ppl killed 2 parties? Stop owning yourself with lies and exagerations plx.

You're too retarded to even get noticed lol. Did your butt hurt when you read the truth? GTFO fudge packer.

the shit you are eating stinks from here. i never said "3 ppl owned 2 parties", but your dumbfreaked face reads what it wants to read. Lemme spell it for you: bish+celestial shield+bd/se+sps/es(with both arcanas active)+2 freaking headless parties=enough time to kill a flag. got it? its simple math. my advice, print it, hang it on the wall, and repeat it until u get it through your thick skull.

@LS: pls find some1 with more brains to flame, this guy is pathetic.
"-What do you hear?
-Nothin' but the rain.
-Then grab your gun and bring the cat in"

kondoss

Quote from: FeelmyBow on July 07, 2008, 05:39:18 PM
it's such a shame FB likes Lemonsquad...
Empire got such a big mouth the moment he kills you when he got 2 or 3 more the dude feels so fcking powerfull (wich he isn't) im happy that Marvells took Giran from that shit clan. in matter fact, there was a pvp between HK and BH in Shrine of The Loyal. and 1 of theyre ally members said. "We are better then Blackhand cause we got Giran Castle in the ally". i know this is just a ally clan etc. but that entire ally sucks so damn badly, and i will keep on attacking that ally.

LOL STFU OMG, better for l2 world you leave l2 playing coz its jumping on your brain really fast. lol HK has some conflict against POLAND clan and you said that you dont like POLAND clan and you fought against them! we were in back and making Q for one of our member you noob, than you came and flagged us totally, we had only 40 Q items to the left that place but you came and started f1ck us i dunno why. we didnt say anything against your clan but your arrogance and masterious behavior in that pace was rly unbelieable. i know you have stronger clan, nobody from us flagged you and you told me in the start that you will not flag us, this is good behavior?!  THE SAME AS IN THE YESTERDAYS SIEGE, go suck all BH clan, LOL

Sethpwnz

Quote from: kondoss on July 07, 2008, 07:41:45 PM
LOL STFU OMG, better for l2 world you leave l2 playing coz its jumping on your brain really fast. lol HK has some conflict against POLAND clan and you said that you dont like POLAND clan and you fought against them! we were in back and making Q for one of our member you noob, than you came and flagged us totally, we had only 40 Q items to the left that place but you came and started f1ck us i dunno why. we didnt say anything against your clan but your arrogance and masterious behavior in that pace was rly unbelieable. i know you have stronger clan, nobody from us flagged you and you told me in the start that you will not flag us, this is good behavior?!  THE SAME AS IN THE YESTERDAYS SIEGE, go suck all BH clan, LOL
I thought all pathetic retards as u still play at tetris ....
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

FeelmyBow

Quote from: kondoss on July 07, 2008, 07:41:45 PM

lol, oh is that right?. perhaps you remember this?,

and @ that time we wanted that room you were there we fought all. Temp came (Athuran etc.) we attacked them, lPOLANDl flagged on us, we fough them, later when temp came with more, YOUR clan started attacking us and still died (no this is not a "WTF, WE ARE PRO" reply), im just saying that i was bored and started talking stupid stuff. so don't start that stuff with "we had a conflict with lPOLANDl cause when i arrived and said, lPOLANDl are stealing your mobs go kill them you said "no we are peacefull" (too bad i didn't screen that).
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

CassoteBR

arrogant clan ? who ? BH ? This is unic Arrogante clan here.

This is just Game.

Quote from: Wake on July 07, 2008, 05:57:33 PM
The same ones that smite me >.>

@ seed1234 : u seem to be a reasonable guy, so I wanna let you know that the main reason BH "helped" you to lose the castle is that your clan tried to pvp us at baium. We have no other personal issue. And if it makes you feel better, we tried not to let a mediocre arrogant clan like Marvels take it, but we had no time left. So as far as I'm concerned I wish u good luck in retaking it 2 weeks from now.
[URL=http://img693.imageshack.us/i/thebestbishop.jpg/][/URL]
Cass0te - Carninal/Hell Knight (Nobles)
Nightmare(30x)

pax

Quote from: seed1234 on July 07, 2008, 04:57:46 PM
Read my post carefully, we are off-guard by attack of blackhand.  As sifacil said, msot of lemon ally has no knowledge of wtf is going on.  Lemon have never doubt FB for a second, lemon know they will come help them.  This has led Lemon to believe that BH (which is in the same ally) would also help Lemon.  It's kind of tough to react when half an ally is helping them while the other half is destroying them.  The top order through out the siege is: "DO NOT ATTACK ANY FLAWLESS", so lemon ally basically put their hands up in the fight.  Toward the end of the siege, they are rushed to attack due to time remaining and don't give much freak to the flags, enjoy it if you like it so much.

Kingofchaos, I never said you don't have "strategies".  KSing is a strategy too.  I already said in my last post: good job!  At least you ally got the same consensus and you know who your enemy are throughout the whole siege.  This is called consistency.  Unless you are telling me that somehow you paid BlackHand to backstab leomn on purpose, then there is another strategy.  Anyway, you owe much thanks to Blachand who destroyed the whole lemon ally twice before you can actually did something.  2 clans vs all?  You won't even reach the front gate if everyone you mentioned went against u from the beginning of the siege !

i know it was total mayhem back there, but we had our own problems: e.g., on ally chat ppl were shouting "dont hit temps", while we were getting pwnt mercilessly by them...funny thing is, even tho alllies have a maximum of 3 clans, "allies" still exist between allies :). so, even if u disconsider Marvels (why i dunno, many of them aren't even decent english-speakers, so i can't figure out how u can get in a fight with them), i still think they played fair and square, considering LS has friends outside ally, friends that help at sieges (normal thing, imo). anyway, there's much debate, pointless if u ask me.  ::)
and yes, i enjoyed taking down that flag, and i wouldn't have posted here if i hadn't seen some pointless bragging and showing-off from some ppl  that do not have any reason for doing that..not now at least :)
"-What do you hear?
-Nothin' but the rain.
-Then grab your gun and bring the cat in"

NaeSamuray

anyway enjoy the castle ......... for 2 weeks ...... only :)))))