Web Analytics
Giran 06-07-2008 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Giran 06-07-2008

Started by kingofchaos, July 07, 2008, 05:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sifacil

Ok...short story... we never intented to keep giran, there were splited visions of what to do there, BH wanted to destroy the castle just for fun in retribution for a fight lemmon and BH had over baium, my clan wanted to help Lemmon, but we had to play along with ally...so we went there and took comics down, while BH were inside the castle causing mayhem, ofc, this was a bit confusing to Lemmon ally, coz they didnt knew wtf was going on, some were helping others where engraving...lol. At some point Temp gathered in Schut. so we had to flee, after some time of gathering we cleared that castle and retook it with a ghost clan, some went back to giran, but in a splitted way and very unorganized, wich was allright coz we actually werent fighting for nothing, just wanted frags (wich btw we had plenty), then temp showed up in giran and cleared us all.
Thats about it, i feel bad for empi, i tryed to help him out, but it was very confusing for everyone tbh.
Bottom line..we had plenty of fun..so gratz to all for siege, cant deny it was fun as hell.
Cya frags :P
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

CassoteBR

In that moment, it already have appeared the message that only one minute remains to the end of siege, and we where already celebrating.
We where defending the Castle 45 Minutes in the throne room.

Quote from: zthrx on July 07, 2008, 04:25:46 PM
only 1 ss from a final battle

[URL=http://img693.imageshack.us/i/thebestbishop.jpg/][/URL]
Cass0te - Carninal/Hell Knight (Nobles)
Nightmare(30x)

seed1234

Quote from: pax on July 07, 2008, 11:07:31 AM
...so off-guard that the only 3 ppl from Veterans that participated (we weren't even registered) managed to kill your flag, towards the end of the siege. oh noes, i forgot: you were alone in siege zone, you shouldn't have been cought off-guard.

PS: sunday, 1 am gmt+2 ....not a good time for siege imo  :-\

Read my post carefully, we are off-guard by attack of blackhand.  As sifacil said, msot of lemon ally has no knowledge of wtf is going on.  Lemon have never doubt FB for a second, lemon know they will come help them.  This has led Lemon to believe that BH (which is in the same ally) would also help Lemon.  It's kind of tough to react when half an ally is helping them while the other half is destroying them.  The top order through out the siege is: "DO NOT ATTACK ANY FLAWLESS", so lemon ally basically put their hands up in the fight.  Toward the end of the siege, they are rushed to attack due to time remaining and don't give much freak to the flags, enjoy it if you like it so much.

Kingofchaos, I never said you don't have "strategies".  KSing is a strategy too.  I already said in my last post: good job!  At least you ally got the same consensus and you know who your enemy are throughout the whole siege.  This is called consistency.  Unless you are telling me that somehow you paid BlackHand to backstab leomn on purpose, then there is another strategy.  Anyway, you owe much thanks to Blachand who destroyed the whole lemon ally twice before you can actually did something.  2 clans vs all?  You won't even reach the front gate if everyone you mentioned went against u from the beginning of the siege !
NE/SK
TH/PP
SR/SWS
SE/SH
BD/SE

Sethpwnz

Quote from: seed1234 on July 07, 2008, 04:57:46 PM
Read my post carefully, we are off-guard by attack of blackhand.  As sifacil said, msot of lemon ally has no knowledge of wtf is going on.  Lemon have never doubt FB for a second, we know they will come help them.  This has led Lemon to believe that BH (which is in the same ally) would also help Lemon.  It's kind of react when half an ally is helping them while the other half is destroying them.  The top order through out the siege is: "DO NOT ATTACK ANY FLAWLESS", so lemon ally basically put their hands up in the fight.  Toward the end of the siege, they are rushed to attack due to time remaining and don't give much freak to the flags, enjoy it if you like it so much.

Kingofchaos, I never said you don't have "strategies".  KSing is a strategy too.  I already said in my last post: good job!  At least you ally got the same consensus and you know who your enemy are throughout the whole siege.  This is called consistency.  Unless you are telling me that somehow you paid BlackHand to backstab leomn on purpose, then there is another strategy.  Anyway, you owe much thanks to Blachand who destroyed the whole lemon ally twice before you can actually did something.  2 clans vs all?  You won't even reach the front gate if everyone you mentioned went against u from the beginning of the siege !
+1 :D  true
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

Wake

Quote from: pax on July 07, 2008, 02:46:25 PM
lul ain't he cute when he considers (at least) 2 parties of LS as "no one"? but then again maybe that's what u are: zero

You got absolutely no idea what you're talking about. And you expect us to believe 3 ppl killed 2 parties? Stop owning yourself with lies and exagerations plx.

Quote from: CassoteBR on July 07, 2008, 03:13:41 PM
Auto Detect Arrogance: Mode On.
Auto Detect Sux Donations: Mode On.

You're too retarded to even get noticed lol. Did your butt hurt when you read the truth? GTFO fudge packer.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

scary

Quote from: Diver on July 07, 2008, 03:53:32 PM
But you don't have Schuttgadt x]

yea in last moment Sheva bot clan took it .. cuz  no1 was defend shutgard... but   with one rush castle was our .. anyway we dont care about castles xd
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

scary

Quote from: seed1234 on July 07, 2008, 04:57:46 PM
Read my post carefully, we are off-guard by attack of blackhand.  As sifacil said, msot of lemon ally has no knowledge of wtf is going on.  Lemon have never doubt FB for a second, lemon know they will come help them.  This has led Lemon to believe that BH (which is in the same ally) would also help Lemon.  It's kind of tough to react when half an ally is helping them while the other half is destroying them.  The top order through out the siege is: "DO NOT ATTACK ANY FLAWLESS", so lemon ally basically put their hands up in the fight.  Toward the end of the siege, they are rushed to attack due to time remaining and don't give much freak to the flags, enjoy it if you like it so much.

we   said 100 times to Ally that We will hit lemon .. and Ftr leader was talking with lemon leader also.. so lemon`s must be dumbs to dont udnerstand that ...
Since 2005

Flamengo

" anyway we dont care about castles xd"

yeah.... i REALLY believe in u......  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    :P

scary

Quote from: Flamengo on July 07, 2008, 05:06:57 PM

then Why We didnt Defend giran castle ? and let marvels to take it ? xd Aden Pwns Giran sux   :P
Since 2005

Sethpwnz

Tell me plz ....Who cares ,believe u to someone or no ?
He showed his point of view .
You show how you are retarded....GZ
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

seed1234

Quote from: scary on July 07, 2008, 05:04:40 PM
we   said 100 times to Ally that We will hit lemon .. and Ftr leader was talking with lemon leader also.. so lemon`s must be dumbs to dont udnerstand that ...

Never said this is not lemon's bad.  Communication is an important part of the game.  Lemon failed to do that and that means Lemons is at fault.  Just that it is confusing like hell within the allywho have no idea what is going on

Blackhand took the castle and then completely vanished with not even one ppl to stay behind to defend.  A group of wyrm and harpies outside the castle could have came in to take the castle.  Anyone who wants to keep the castle would not show that kinda of defense.  Beside, from Blackhand's record, they really don't care sh1t about castle.  I am sorry that you fail to understand........ I can relate this to the fact that you are overjoy from the tough victory after so many failed attempts .  Enjoy while you can
NE/SK
TH/PP
SR/SWS
SE/SH
BD/SE

Sifacil

I dont take this as a defeat, i think when we focus on one thing we do a pretty good job, yesterday was just for fun, our main goals is to mantain our base castles, such as dion on ftr, and rune on FB, and BH wanted Aden, so actually the rest is just for fun...i dont say we give a shit about castles, but for real nobody cared about yesterday castles. We only went there to give a hand to lemmon bcoz of our personal friendship with empire. Everything of what happened afterwards was 100% random.
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-