Web Analytics
Giran 06-07-2008

News:

Main Menu

Giran 06-07-2008

Started by kingofchaos, July 07, 2008, 05:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofchaos

First of all, last Giran´s siege i was in a Trip (Saint John), and we had only 6 ppl online. A friend log the leader.

This time our ally shows ur potential, 2 clans (just 3 Veterans was online, bad time for they). Marvels was with 36 ppl online (30 on TS), and we rly made a Great jobe against BlackHand, FB, FTR, Lemons, HK and the rest... Temp killing all, without side, and we really made one of the must amazing siege... keep the Dark Forces out of throne room ^^. Ty for fun, and Gratz for Comics!!!

PS: como diria Cassote: Chupa que é de uva... Senta que é de menta !
[URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astri.jpg][/URL]

Danilo

Marvels + HellGuardians, good job, nice siege and gf.

SabaoNegro BD/SE
Frenesio TH/PP
Stenk BP/WC

CassoteBR

Agora é nova é:

"Vem meu bem, use e abuse, chuepe chuepe chuepe  que o sabor é tute frute"

;D ;D
[URL=http://img693.imageshack.us/i/thebestbishop.jpg/][/URL]
Cass0te - Carninal/Hell Knight (Nobles)
Nightmare(30x)

Flamengo

Eu so lhe digo uma coisa: não lhe digo eh nada... e ainda digo mais....: so lhe digo isso!!!

heheheheheheh

malz ae Lemmons........ + ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

seed1234

don't be too full of yourself.  Lemons and HK were caught completely off guard by sudden attack of BlackHand and in fact, Blackhand had been killing lemon for more than half the siege (Lemon didn't even fight back to Blackhand despite Blackhand's attacking).  Marvels just happen to be "at the right place" "at the right time" to basically KS the castle.  Good for you!  Please don't start on anything about how you bravely fight off FB and FTR.  Marvels' a$$ got owned so bad when they are here.  It's just that they didn't stay long there.  For temp, I am pretty sure if they didn't come too late, marvels won't be able to hold on to the castle for long.  Anyway, there's no excuse for anyone.  You won this siege, good job, let's see if you can keep it for long.
NE/SK
TH/PP
SR/SWS
SE/SH
BD/SE

Emp1r35

nice siege... nice surprises and if BH not betray ppl and atack me when we in peace! i think we dont lost castle! when marvel take castle BH talk not atack us... and when i see... BH start kill ppl my clan and my ally this is to bad for i defend castle becasue in this siege much guys travel and not online i have 42 ppl in ally ;( and if ppl not start kill us my ally dont lost castle...

well good siege!!
PS.: sorry for bad english  :P

now i talk for ppl my country :D

Boa siege King, pena que o pessoa da BH que falou que nao ia fazer nada junto com o pessoal da FTR atacou a gente e estragou a  siege que a gente ia fazer a sua ally contra a minha... eles literalemnte fuderam com tudo aprontando sacanagem e as vezes que voces chegaram nos estavamos todos dispersos por causa deles falarem que nao ia atacar e derepente começavam a atacar do nada e a gente nao tinha reação pra isso, porque quando a gente via, ja tinha morrido um monte! hahahahaah!

mas e isso ai... meus parabens e a gente se ve no jogo pra se divertir e fazer uns PVP's muito massa!! logico que sem o povo ficar se ofendendo, e para os idiotas do seu clan e do meu clan que se ofendem fodam-se eles, vamos nos divertir ;D, porque jogo e jogo!!

abraço a todos e bom jogo! gf hf gg for all

Emp1r35 (ET/MS) - Noblesse - Hero
Emp1r3S (ES/PW) - Descansando
Emp1reS (SH/??) - Descansando

SirAlex

Well i just had a lott of fun, for that gz for all who participate on Stutgart/Giran siege.

P.S. I am glad to see Comics in such numbers! Keep it up like this.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

kingofchaos

Quote from: seed1234 on July 07, 2008, 06:11:14 AM
don't be too full of yourself.  Lemons and HK were caught completely off guard by sudden attack of BlackHand and in fact, Blackhand had been killing lemon for more than half the siege (Lemon didn't even fight back to Blackhand despite Blackhand's attacking).  Marvels just happen to be "at the right place" "at the right time" to basically KS the castle.  Good for you!  Please don't start on anything about how you bravely fight off FB and FTR.  Marvels' a$$ got owned so bad when they are here.  It's just that they didn't stay long there.  For temp, I am pretty sure if they didn't come too late, marvels won't be able to hold on to the castle for long.  Anyway, there's no excuse for anyone.  You won this siege, good job, let's see if you can keep it for long.

We call strategy, or u think in 2 clans against BH, FTR, Lemmons FB, HK and etc? Btw we can keep the castle, but we also can lost... who´s care? One thing u must learn, dont was the first and dont will be the last castle in MrV´s name. Cya
@Empi  Valeu emo...  Lê o pm aí ^^
[URL=http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=astri.jpg][/URL]

scary

Quote from: kingofchaos on July 07, 2008, 05:41:00 AM
First of all, last Giran´s siege i was in a Trip (Saint John), and we had only 6 ppl online. A friend log the leader.

This time our ally shows ur potential, 2 clans (just 3 Veterans was online, bad time for they). Marvels was with 36 ppl online (30 on TS), and we rly made a Great jobe against BlackHand, FB, FTR, Lemons, HK and the rest... Temp killing all, without side, and we really made one of the must amazing siege... keep the Dark Forces out of throne room ^^. Ty for fun, and Gratz for Comics!!!

u made great job ?rofl ..  WE take it for  5 min those castle .. and  let u to take castle.. anyway GZ 
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Wake

Quote from: kingofchaos on July 07, 2008, 07:31:52 AM
We call strategy, or u think in 2 clans against BH, FTR, Lemmons FB, HK and etc? Btw we can keep the castle, but we also can lost... who´s care? One thing u must learn, dont was the first and dont will be the last castle in MrV´s name. Cya
@Empi  Valeu emo...  Lê o pm aí ^^

Dude you're so full of yourself even tho you got a bullshit clan that no one cares about. The only reason you took giran is that because after we took it we intentionally abandoned it. If we were to defend it, you wouldn't even have reached the gates, so spare us the bullshit.

As for Lemons, you talk about being allied? freak you lol. You didn't seem to wanna be allied with us at Baium when your members were flaggin and trying to kill us. Now all of the sudden when we had the possibility to take your caste, we're "allies"? Get real dude.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

Ecthelion

Quote from: kingofchaos on July 07, 2008, 05:41:00 AM

Keep out from the throne room ?? rofl, so why i destroyed ur main crystal ?? U got the castle cuz BH abandoned it. Why? Cuz FL fighting on 2 castles. Tell us what happen at the beginning of the siege, when u entered and try to kill us. Post here pls ur siege status
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

pax

Quote from: seed1234 on July 07, 2008, 06:11:14 AM
don't be too full of yourself.  Lemons and HK were caught completely off guard

...so off-guard that the only 3 ppl from Veterans that participated (we weren't even registered) managed to kill your flag, towards the end of the siege. oh noes, i forgot: you were alone in siege zone, you shouldn't have been cought off-guard.

PS: sunday, 1 am gmt+2 ....not a good time for siege imo  :-\
"-What do you hear?
-Nothin' but the rain.
-Then grab your gun and bring the cat in"