Main Menu

Giran 06-07-2008

Started by kingofchaos, July 07, 2008, 05:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Wow, finally some alive Siege topics!

Good job ^_^

FeelmyBow

it's such a shame FB likes Lemonsquad...
Empire got such a big mouth the moment he kills you when he got 2 or 3 more the dude feels so fcking powerfull (wich he isn't) im happy that Marvells took Giran from that shit clan. in matter fact, there was a pvp between HK and BH in Shrine of The Loyal. and 1 of theyre ally members said. "We are better then Blackhand cause we got Giran Castle in the ally". i know this is just a ally clan etc. but that entire ally sucks so damn badly, and i will keep on attacking that ally.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Sifacil

Flamers are everywhere in every clan, i have plenty of those in mine, so i take it a part of the game, i even flame a lot myself. But our friendship cames from far since fenix times, so i cant be disloyal to that, everyone that knows me knows that.
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Sifacil on July 07, 2008, 05:41:09 PM
Flamers are everywhere in every clan, i have plenty of those in mine, so i take it a part of the game, i even flame a lot myself. But our friendship cames from far since fenix times, so i cant be disloyal to that, everyone that knows me knows that.

basicly i didn't see that as a flame, i just wanna give my point that aswell as Empire as his damn ally all sucks balls and it's a shame FB is in a peace with them.

~Nightmare~

Sifacil

WHO THE HELL KEEPS SMITING ME!!! FAGS!

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Sifacil on July 07, 2008, 05:44:24 PM

it wasn't me... SHAGGY

~Nightmare~

Ecthelion

BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

Wake

Quote from: Sifacil on July 07, 2008, 05:44:24 PM

The same ones that smite me >.>

@ seed1234 : u seem to be a reasonable guy, so I wanna let you know that the main reason BH "helped" you to lose the castle is that your clan tried to pvp us at baium. We have no other personal issue. And if it makes you feel better, we tried not to let a mediocre arrogant clan like Marvels take it, but we had no time left. So as far as I'm concerned I wish u good luck in retaking it 2 weeks from now.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

cristianvernal

Quote from: Sifacil on July 07, 2008, 05:41:09 PM

r u talking to me? xD

well.....what we saw on the siege, was a damn nice zerg by temp....on shut, they look like ant's.....like 3478263483 of them, and was fun when we killed comics on the first rush to giran, they dont kill no1 xD

+1 to laynestaley...hahahaha i got ownd by a letal -.-

xmaaadx

seed1234

Quote from: Wake on July 07, 2008, 05:57:33 PM

@ seed1234 : u seem to be a reasonable guy, so I wanna let you know that the main reason BH "helped" you to lose the castle is that your clan tried to pvp us at baium. We have no other personal issue. And if it makes you feel better, we tried not to let a mediocre arrogant clan like Marvels take it, but we had no time left. So as far as I'm concerned I wish u good luck in retaking it 2 weeks from now.

thanks, I always try to be as reasonable as possible.  I didn't have any clues about the pvp incident @ baium at all.  thanks for clearing that up for me.  I have no ill feeling toward BH at all.  In fact, I hope this is a wake up call to the lemons that more communication and organization are required.  Emp1r35 is a cool leaderwho has good strategies up his sleeves but there are seems to be some trouble in communication between some members sometimes (may be because I don't speak spanish?).  Overall, I think lemon + HK is an ok combination, will see what happen if there's a 3rd clan in the mix to the ally.

P.S. I am glad we are on the same page that marvels is a middle-classed clan that try to act tough and big.  In my opinion, they are 2nd tier clans at best (i am not saying lemon is top clan/ally either, there are lots to be improved!).  I am not sure what would be the intention of Emp1r35 at the moment, but I am pretty sure there would be changes of owner in Giran given nothing dramatic happens.
NE/SK
TH/PP
SR/SWS
SE/SH
BD/SE

Sifacil

KEEP SMITING ME BITCHES!!

xtriker

In certan time of siege a BH char type: THESE MARVELS LOoKS LIKE MOOBS, 2-3 HITS AND DOWN.  Funny.