Web Analytics
Aden Siege 12.07.08

News:

Main Menu

Aden Siege 12.07.08

Started by AbandonAllHope, July 12, 2008, 05:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbandonAllHope

Damn .. cant wait to see all the posts here... i know no1 from attackers will start this topic so i will start :)

Great siege... many attackers ... one winner :) Gz BenCompany, Gz Temp..

Fight from the first minutes till the last... awesome 8-)
Zeitgeist - u have to watch this movie.... [url=http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6261661XtzdCE79?searchId=4582433955717408907&rank=0]Link[/url]

Kamillo29

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

SirAlex

Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Ondall

- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

AbandonAllHope

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 12, 2008, 05:42:21 PM
gz zerg
well when u have 10 men :) and u go for a whole ally with ~60 players... what u expect..
Suicide FTW :P

Temp vs Flawless was same numbers i guess.
Zeitgeist - u have to watch this movie.... [url=http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6261661XtzdCE79?searchId=4582433955717408907&rank=0]Link[/url]

jygh

Nightmare 30x

Kamillo29

Quote from: AbandonAllHope on July 12, 2008, 06:37:59 PM
well when u have 10 men :) and u go for a whole ally with ~60 players... what u expect..
Suicide FTW :P

Temp vs Flawless was same numbers i guess.
Its not about that, u got numbers, thats all.

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Ondall

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 12, 2008, 06:41:50 PM
Its not about that, u got numbers, thats all.

by "numbers" u mean like the number of Russians that rushed at Stalingrad's Assault in 1942 ? :P
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

Jeri

Nice siege, my first as Brunetka, couse Stinger was needed elsewhere.

Best part was when me and some bish/pal hid in a little room close to seccond gate, but we didn't have time to destroy it 'couse some archer found us and he called half of the Temps from main gate  ;D

Anyway, gratz to winners, but you won't have it forever  ;)

Quote from: Ondall on July 12, 2008, 07:08:00 PM
by "numbers" u mean like the number of Russians that rushed at Stalingrad's Assault in 1942 ? :P

One FTR with weapon and one Comic with ammo as meat shield  :P
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Mayia

Ye guys, next time i will say to clan/ally m8s: dont login for siege guys cos we r zergs ^^. Btw facts r these: Flowless was almost same number as us i am pretty sure about it and u can add comics with 3 parties i guess also add 1 party of meyham that kind of try to have some fun but now temp were the defenders not Marvels :>, and they got owned at first try. At this siege i can say u were all against us dunno why ^^. Maybe BH wants Aden rly bad to prove smth and they take with them all trashes :). Anyway gz for Ben :).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Kamillo29

Quote from: Mayia on July 12, 2008, 07:50:21 PM
also add 1 party of meyham, and they got owned at first try.
3 ppl =/= pt

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Jeri

Quote from: Mayia on July 12, 2008, 07:50:21 PM
Flowless was almost same number as us i am pretty sure about it and u can add comics with 3 parties
I am afraid that it will never happen, two clans will never match one ally + one clan in numbers, that's impossible. I liked that siege 'couse no matter the numbers, there were no stupid comments like "ya zerg" from our side or "ya suck" from your side. As long as people leave those comments for them selves, I don't care that we are outnumbered becouse it's our problem that we are not able to get this many people online.

As for the comics ally, you must admit by your self that they more like mobs, but without experience award for killing them (in my opinion). I considered them a meat shield, nothing more (not to mention that they tried to kill me 2 minutes before we united with them).

RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.