Rune 14.07.08 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Rune 14.07.08

Started by Chaplin, July 14, 2008, 12:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Quote from: SirAlex on July 14, 2008, 12:33:23 PM
As i sad u made good job in Goddard as solo clan so gz for that, but i am preaty sure in 2 weeks u will faile in defending it.

Well our goal was to have fun, and we had that. We didn't take Goddard, just helped FTR take it. Tbh I don't personally care if we still have it 2 weeks from now, as long as I get my fun.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

SirAlex

Quote from: Wake on July 14, 2008, 01:33:20 PM
Well our goal was to have fun, and we had that. We didn't take Goddard, just helped FTR take it. Tbh I don't personally care if we still have it 2 weeks from now, as long as I get my fun.

Imo there is no fun to go take a castle fom 12 ppl, for sure u where much more then ex3, if u real wanted fun all of u should come to Rune.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Wake

Quote from: SirAlex on July 14, 2008, 01:39:23 PM
Imo there is no fun to go take a castle fom 12 ppl, for sure u where much more then ex3, if u real wanted fun all of u should come to Rune.

It was a clan vs. clan situation. We can't be blamed ex3 cant bring more ppl to the siege. Besides sheva was there too =)

w/e i don't care about numbers, and there are more ways to have fun than to be involved in a pvp with big numbers. Actually if i would have been at rune, my pc would have prolly collaps, and had like 1 fps. That would have been no fun for me, I assure you.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

scary

1 hour and 10 minutes we stayed all in Goddard, after sheva+EB+Heroes went at Rune.

bulsh1ts  ur memory suck dude lmao .. we stay 20 min max at rune .. stoped first rush  of sheva out of siege zone and go to godard... and when we atatcked there was only ex3 claan and some  from heroes... anyway ex3 lost the castle and we  going there only for fun .. we didnt plan that we will  took castle...

i am preaty sure in 2 weeks u will faile in defending it.

anyway we dont care for godard we took it only for fun ....
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

cristianvernal

the first hour of siege was the most boring time i ever spend on this game xD

xmaaadx

Kwas

Sallah is happy he have goddard :) and tell THX to BH becous they alone take goddard :)   Sometimes we use hard words but its just becous we all have personality and style :P   most important is we work fine and have fun :P pvp should  have emotions :) bad and god.
FTR and FB defending goddard. But we have all time DC and 1/2 ppl go to town so it was rly dificult . But we handle it 2 :)   
Once agin gz and ty to BH
Kwasia    pal/tyr
KwasPL   glad/da
Kwasx     glad/pp
KvasPL    necro/bishop

===FTR CLAN====

SirAlex

Quote from: scary on July 14, 2008, 04:04:04 PM
bulsh1ts  ur memory suck dude lmao ..

Quote from: cristianvernal on July 14, 2008, 04:17:07 PM
the first hour of siege was the most boring time i ever spend on this game xD

I guess your m8 say otherwise, they where bored cos no1 was attacking for first hour, so dude take some pils against brain damage.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

SirAlex

Quote from: Kwas on July 14, 2008, 04:48:41 PM
But we have all time DC and 1/2 ppl go to town so it was rly dificult .

Yea and we always dc when we die in siege zone and go ch, i hope this could fix cos it sux.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

darkling

I have to admit that Evilbunnies online is quite impressive :>
RobinBlake - On a little break.

PainMaster

Quote from: SirAlex on July 14, 2008, 01:39:23 PM

remember how your ally m8 were proud about taking shuttgad ? <sheva>  ,  :D , difference that castel was totaly empty..

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

scary

Quote from: Kwas on July 14, 2008, 04:48:41 PM
Sallah is happy he have goddard :) and tell THX to BH becous they alone take goddard :)   Sometimes we use hard words but its just becous we all have personality and style :P   most important is we work fine and have fun :P pvp should  have emotions :) bad and god.
FTR and FB defending goddard. But we have all time DC and 1/2 ppl go to town so it was rly dificult . But we handle it 2 :)   
Once agin gz and ty to BH

dont worry .. this problem will be fixed soon :)  we must learn to comunicate  :P  gz kwas
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005