Previous topic - Next topic

Chaplin

smth interesting on siedge?????
screens plzzzzzzzz............
CharlieChaplin
Indigtulip
BatChatillon

SirAlex

Was nice, gz for all whom been there, and gz for all defenders witch will keep Rune for 2 more weeks.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

AmunZen

grats to all who pariticipate in the siege.. it has some funny parts... kinda blows when we were tooo much from each side and i couldnt target at all with the pc ive got atm xD

PainMaster

GZ for defenders < FB+FTR>  nice work thogeter :D . We stoped all Temp there, but it was hard with this number.
BIg GZ to BH they take Goddard for Sallah ;)

Gz to attackers at least we had some fun..
about goddard here you have answer:
Quote from: Diver on July 07, 2008, 04:07:34 PM
Next time think before you left castle empty;P

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Wake

Yeh Goddard was fun. But it was more of a marathon siege for BH lol. Good thing chars don't get tired from running.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

scary

GZ for attackers and defenders  in Godard/Runa.. but specially in godard was rly fun .. many frags .. anyway if some1 have screen at godard post :p
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

SirAlex

Goddard wasnt empty, ex3 where defending, and i know only BH attacked. If they cant defend a castle only clan vs clan i guess they kind dont diserve a castle with benefits as Goddard.

About Rune, when Sheva+EB+ the 3 heroes witch where online we manage to engrave, i died in pray room (dunno how u can say u stoped us at bridge but nvm). At second rush we where only EB, and  even so we managed to kill FTR who where comeing from behind, and after  we cleaned the  throneroom we died in pray room.

Was verry nice, c yo all in 2 weeks, and gz for BH.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

PainMaster

Quote from: SirAlex on July 14, 2008, 11:55:22 AM
Goddard wasnt empty, ex3 where defending, and i know only BH attacked. If they cant defend a castle only clan vs clan i guess they kind dont diserve a castle with benefits as Goddard.

About Rune, when Sheva+EB+ the 3 heroes witch where online we manage to engrave, i died in pray room (dunno how u can say u stoped us at bridge but nvm). At second rush we where only EB, and  even so we managed to kill FTR who where comeing from behind, and after  we cleaned the  throneroom we died in pray room.

i wrote that we stoped you ,  didnt say nothing about brige lol...  nvm.. ;)

btw brige in rune is bugged like hell, every time we tryed move out half of us got critical errosrs... that sucks :(

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

SirAlex

Quote from: PainMaster on July 14, 2008, 12:12:06 PM
i wrote that we stoped you ,  didnt say nothing about brige lol...  nvm.. ;)

Then it was my bad, sorry fot that.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

scary

Quote from: SirAlex on July 14, 2008, 11:55:22 AM

last 40  mins SHeva,ex3 was in godard ... they made rush but failed :p
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

SirAlex

Quote from: scary on July 14, 2008, 12:27:16 PM
last 40  mins SHeva,ex3 was in godard ... they made rush but failed :p

1 hour and 10 minutes we stayed all in Goddard, after sheva+EB+Heroes went at Rune. Because of the great defending of FB+FTR at Bridge it took us more then 15 minutes to go from village and go insde castle, and we fight there like 10 minutes in engrave. Then Sheva regrouped in Goddard, so only last 20 minutes Sheva where there, and true they failed in takeing back the castle, because some missunderstanding in Temp, and a bad organization.

As i sad u made good job in Goddard as solo clan so gz for that, but i am preaty sure in 2 weeks u will faile in defending it.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

BlondySK

Quote from: SirAlex on July 14, 2008, 12:33:23 PM
... but i am preaty sure in 2 weeks u will faile in defending it.

only what count is action, fun on siege... i say always, better to lose castel in fight as to have boring 2h