News:

Main Menu

Bugged Dion Siege in this week

Started by PainMaster, July 18, 2008, 07:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorama

Quote from: darkling on July 19, 2008, 05:24:15 PM
'

You forgot to mention that we couldnt ress, no ally CP, no ally ress, difficult communication so this siege does not show nothing.
we didnt res much too,i died 1-2 times and no1 ressed me.u had 2 or more ol's,so it aint our problem they were sealing us instead of cp spaming,and u play together for shit load of time,cant u play as a teamr,and btw heared of vent or team speak?
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

darkling

Quote from: Endorama on July 19, 2008, 05:27:06 PM
we didnt res much too,i died 1-2 times and no1 ressed me.u had 2 or more ol's,so it aint our problem they were sealing us instead of cp spaming,and u play together for shit load of time,cant u play together,and btw heared of vent or team speak?

Sure, you didnt use res rofl in a few pages of this topic you will say that you didnt use any offensive skills  :D and how can OL`s spam cp if the clan aint working, the CP worked only for FTR, not for the ally from what I saw. And we werent moved to castle but to town so by telling that noone had any advantage you make a fool out of yourself.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

scary

Quote from: Endorama on July 19, 2008, 05:22:36 PM
i was expecting something better from ftr+bh

Summer is  bad for BH many ppl`s in Vocation,Work ... Fb was 3 online their time is different cant come to sieges... Ftr clan was bugged we cant comunication  etc..
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

PainMaster

Stop talk with  them , lol the last word is always for them ... let them be proud.. :D

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Jeri

I ask again in this matter. How come that your so called "pro" alliance haven't attack Dion for more than 2 months? How come that suddenly, when we have our hands tied behind our back, you decided to attack?

I will answer my self, 'couse you are afraid to admit it. It's not that Mayhem is "pro" as you claim, that you have won the siege. Mayhem didn't attack Dion before, becouse you knew too well that it's pointless and you have no chance to take that castle in fair battle. That's why you decided to attack today and your lame debuffing at Dion's gate was only proving that you are still scared of us and that you still want to lower the frequency of our attacks.

Anyway, keep spamming those arogant posts how lame we are, it makes you look kinda stupid. Maybe I should buy a recipe from you  ::)

Fare well and look forward to restoration of FTR and next Dion siege :-* .
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Wake

Quote from: Endorama on July 19, 2008, 05:22:36 PM
i think we all saw what is the situation when the numbers are almost equal,no1 had any terrene advantage or any other kind of advantage
gf for all,but tbh i was expecting something better from ftr+bh

I would hardly call 2 parties of BH+FB + 2 parties of FTR (with which we had no other kind of communication except PM, which would get quite confusing at times) = 5 or so parties of Mayhem that had available such things as ally ress, ol's, etc. But w/e I enjoyed it.

Glad to see Marvels lose their castle in just one rush. Maybe now they can realise they are not pro at all... Actually far from it. Gz to TEMP for their siege activity, which is a constant high.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

mbz

Quote from: Wake on July 19, 2008, 05:54:14 PM

I would hardly call 2 parties of BH+FB + 2 parties of FTR (with which we had no other kind of communication except PM, which would get quite confusing at times) = 5 or so parties of Mayhem that had available such things as ally ress, ol's, etc. But w/e I enjoyed it.

Glad to see Marvels lose their castle in just one rush. Maybe now they can realise they are not pro at all... Actually far from it.

5, huh? :D
3 parties + Epik and healerofsouls
Funkeh - bp/pal
ExcuseMe - bd/pr

ohaem

hmm badbuffing on gate.... the gate from town is only one way to go to siege zone? me noob and i dont know how to go from others place to go to siege zone

BTW. GF

http://d-technology.mybrute.com

Kamillo29

Quote from: Wake on July 19, 2008, 05:54:14 PM

5 or so parties of Mayhem that had available such things as ally ress, ol's, etc. But w/e I enjoyed it.

igh.
On your place id back to elemntary school which such counting skills : O

We were like 29 peepz on 22 from Badmanners and few Envy's

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Endorama

1st: of all i dun think we were more than 3 pts+ 3-4 ppl

2nd: ur ol's could have done at least something for FTR,2 ol's can pretty much handle a lot of cp restoring even only for 1 of the clans .in l2 there are other supportable classes ,like bishops ,its not my fault u lack of any of these.its a freakin part of the game,and as i said.u always had problems with organization.there were at least 2 pt's from ftr, with 2 ol's and few bishops u werent that lesser in the count than us ,easy maths isnt it, 3 organized parties vs 2 ftr parties with 2 ol's and few bishops + 2 bh+fb parties with some bishops...in the end u r even more than us and not so much freaked by the lack of ally on FTR clan.u could have rushed us from 2 sides or something,there u had a chance but u didnt do any tactics.
btw while fighting i was well healed and my cp was restored great by our supporters,and it wasnt needed to type words like "heal me",if u cant get ur team working as 1 it isnt our fault that we can.

3rd: i dun see if the freaked clan is the reason u couldn't take the castle back for example.qube was regged as i heared,if u r so good couldnt u take the castle back?

4th: the lack of ppl coz of the summer isnt any excuse,after all we were less than u.

@ robin : look pal, if the res is an advantage ok,deal with the game,u dun like it?leave it then,its simple.go complain to NCsoft for making it that way.

pc : i am piss off of having lost all my old screens where ftr was crying "go back to dragon bh" :D

Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

PainMaster

hope you gonna try to defend it , in next 2 weeks,  no like you left you castels in past... :D :D

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Jeri

Quote from: Endorama on July 19, 2008, 06:57:00 PM
3rd: i dun see if the freaked clan is the reason u couldn't take the castle back for example.qube was regged as i heared,if u r so good couldnt u take the castle back?
When you are so good, why did you wait for us to be weaker before attacking Dion?  :o

Anyway, you seem to know alot about our current situation. Problem is that FTR is no longer a clan. At this moment, we are not able to comunicate in clan chat, neither ally chat, we don't have any clan skills (no matter what you will try to say, it is quite a difference), we can't sign at any siege and while you had defence advantage, we had even greater disadvantage becouse we were unable to make flag. And no, we can't even leave and remake it.

As I said before. Farewell* and get ready 'couse I hope FTR will show at Dion siege in two weeks.
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.