Web Analytics
Bugged Dion Siege in this week - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Bugged Dion Siege in this week

Started by PainMaster, July 18, 2008, 07:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ondall

Rmember kids - The more you zerg, the bigger your penis is  :)
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

BlondySK

Quote from: Ondall on July 18, 2008, 10:44:48 PM
Rmember kids - The more you zerg, the bigger your penis is  :)

+1

hey another he/bd, it sux  ::)

Parabol

Quote from: PainMaster on July 18, 2008, 08:40:31 PM
i think half of your clan are old SoS   ;)  we shitting pants ? lol funny ..
imo its very stupied move form you guys.... but its your decision so gl  ;)

don't blame me. Wasn't my idea to attack. besides... it's just a game.

@SoS
you'd be surprised by the quality of some of those guys :) Needless to say those guys won 2 events in a row and they do pretty well when not largely outnumbered. Besides we can always prove it in some 9vs9 or more. thing is... we're like twice or three times smaller than your clan :)

darkling

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 18, 2008, 07:30:21 PM
HOLY SHIT, ur crying that ur freaking allmighty ally, and ur clan with 115 people will lose castle to us with max one pt? get real freaking dumbs, and ye we will not go for siege becouse u invited 110+ members and clan became bugged?

Its not about the castle (yeah dion, one of the MAJOR castles) but the fact that you use the situation that the whole clan is currently bugged (we wont be even able to setup teleporterts rofl) so what is only needed is 123423521 TEMP parties to come up and just help you get it. The fact is we would never attack a bugged clan.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Ondall

Quote from: BlondySK on July 18, 2008, 10:54:46 PM
+1

hey another he/bd, it sux  ::)

I know it sux, but i like it...in the end, it's all about having a pleasure from playing :)

to Robin: You just need to bring some BH guys ( not too much pls cause we will be max like 1-2 pts XD ) and i think it will a nice pvp - thats all - stop this crap lol
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

Parabol

Quote from: darkling on July 19, 2008, 01:36:37 PM

The fact is we would never attack a bugged clan.

How about you start with coming to pvp with the same numbers instead of bringing twice more people after you got your ass kicked? and learn your puppies not to use BSOEs when they see a single wartag coming.

BlondySK

Quote from: Parabol on July 19, 2008, 02:09:07 PM
How about you start with coming to pvp with the same numbers instead of bringing twice more people after you got your ass kicked? and learn your puppies not to use BSOEs when they see a single wartag coming.

hey this bsoe style is from you members, it hapens not only one time, when we was pvping with your whole party an party recall, rofl, V3 style maybe

scary

Quote from: BlondySK on July 19, 2008, 03:11:48 PM
hey this bsoe style is from you members, it hapens not only one time, when we was pvping with your whole party an party recall, rofl, V3 style maybe

no mayhem style is badbuffing  ...  they enjoy with badbuffs so gl :D
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Parabol

it's not debuffing but badbuffing... I'm not proud of it but couldn't do anything about it.
We wanted some pvp that's all
@kobra
pt recall? when? :) and I know only one of our members bsoeing (ramen or sth).

darkling

We will claim for it when you wont have advantage resultuing from bugs, anyways gf.

btw. shitbuffing us (no mather that performed only by one played) makes your whole ally look kinda retarded.

Endorama

i think we all saw what is the situation when the numbers are almost equal,no1 had any terrene advantage or any other kind of advantage
gf for all,but tbh i was expecting something better from ftr+bh
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

darkling

Quote from: Endorama on July 19, 2008, 05:22:36 PM
i think we all saw what is the situation when the numbers are almost equal,no1 had any terrene advantage
gf for all,but tbh i was expecting something better from ftr+bh
'

You forgot to mention that we couldnt ress, no ally CP, no ally ress, difficult communication so this siege does not show nothing.