Bugged Dion Siege in this week - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Bugged Dion Siege in this week

Started by PainMaster, July 18, 2008, 07:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorama

Quote from: Jeri on July 19, 2008, 07:19:58 PM
When you are so good, why did you wait for us to be weaker before attacking Dion?  :o

Anyway, you seem to know alot about our current situation. Problem is that FTR is no longer a clan. At this moment, we are not able to comunicate in clan chat, neither ally chat, we don't have any clan skills (no matter what you will try to say, it is quite a difference), we can't sign at any siege and while you had defence advantage, we had even greater disadvantage becouse we were unable to make flag. And no, we can't even leave and remake it.

As I said before. Farewell* and get ready 'couse I hope FTR will show at Dion siege in two weeks.
well its my first time i log in for like 1-2 months,and i admit i didnt know the whole situation.take my apologies,still bishops are kinda enough ;)

and about the next siege thing : yea i am sure u will show up taking it back,with every single player u've got vs again 3-4 parties

@ pain :if i understood right what u r trying to tell me - i havent left any castle in the past, i just left the game same as my mates,we just got bored.remember the begging of IL on nm?we had almost every castle ,we lost em ,why?coz u gathered the biggest zerg in the history of NM to kill 2 clans,trust me it is freakin boring to read and to look at some twats who think they pwned us,just coz of the 1 to 10 count..not like i care about that ,it was somehow fun to w00p ur asses even with this count (not like i am saying u didnt wiped us many times,it was just impossible to fight out numbered like that )
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Kamillo29

Quote from: Jeri on July 19, 2008, 07:19:58 PM
When you are so good, why did you wait for us to be weaker before attacking Dion?  :o

Maybe cuz we had more than 2 pt since 2-3 months rofl

2nd

I dont give a flying freak that you're bugged its wellknowed that clan being bugged after invtin' more than 80 peepz, its your own foult. I remeber while envy was bugged whole serv were crying "Envy dont accept war, noobs, no bug scared"

And yes, we will prolly lose it in next 2 weeks, but noone cares.

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

SpoilerAngel

Quote from: PainMaster on July 18, 2008, 07:00:27 PM
Gz to BadManners , they decide to participate to siege now, when we have problem with buggeg clan, gonna be fun , and really ferplay form your side guys.... this is how you respect ppl on NM

anyway gl..and hope you gonna enjoy it

cry more u fking kid :D

Galion

z0r

Gz f4gs, thats the only way...
/aplausse

Endorama

Quote from: z0r on July 19, 2008, 11:09:35 PM
Gz f4gs, thats the only way...
/aplausse
roflmao
1 thing is for sure in this server,retarded prick morons stay like that for ever xD
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Jeri

Quote from: Endorama on July 19, 2008, 07:36:54 PM
and about the next siege thing : yea i am sure u will show up taking it back,with every single player u've got vs again 3-4 parties

I guess it won't be anything wrong. You used advantage you had at the moment, we will use it too (no matter how much you won't like it)  :)
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Parabol

What's the big deal? it's just a freaking castle. We're gonna have a hard time defending it cause of our attendance but it's just a game and none of us gives a damn about anything but fun.
And the truth is you could have rushed the castle with FTR+BH+FB and then let cube take it.
lack of ally might be a problem but you can fix it by means of Vent or TS to communicate with the other parties. OL thing... well you should have keep the OL in the back to restore your Cp instead of pushing him to seal us and die in seconds... but that's your tactic.
You knew what kind of problems you'll face during the siege therefore you should have made everything possible to fix it.
3 parties ain't really that hard to take down... not my fault you're used to the fact that we usually have 1+ and you 'PWN'.

scary

FB   2-3 online max in sieges :P 
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Jeri

Quote from: scary on July 20, 2008, 02:58:52 PM
FB   2-3 online max in sieges :P 

They are online on sunday evening usually  ::)
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

darkling

Ok now I got a bit time to write down everything, so lets start it over from the beggining: its not that we cry over an lost castle, we had lost castles in the past and thats kinda obvious that it would happen sooner or later so that not such a big deal.

Quote from: PainMaster on July 19, 2008, 07:06:36 PM
hope you gonna try to defend it , in next 2 weeks

We gonna attack it IF the clan gets fixed, without it its just a waste of expierience :-/

Quote from: Endorama on July 19, 2008, 06:57:00 PM
in l2 there are other supportable classes ,like bishops ,its not my fault u lack of any of these.its a freakin part of the game,and as i said.u always had problems with organization.there were at least 2 pt's from ftr, with 2 ol's and few bishops u werent that lesser in the count than us ,easy maths isnt it, 3 organized parties vs 2 ftr parties with 2 ol's and few bishops + 2 bh+fb parties with some bishops...in the end u r even more than us and not so much freaked by the lack of ally on FTR clan.u could have rushed us from 2 sides or something,there u had a chance but u didnt do any tactics.
btw while fighting i was well healed and my cp was restored great by our supporters,and it wasnt needed to type words like "heal me",if u cant get ur team working as 1 it isnt our fault that we can.

3rd: i dun see if the freaked clan is the reason u couldn't take the castle back for example.qube was regged as i heared,if u r so good couldnt u take the castle back?

4th: the lack of ppl coz of the summer isnt any excuse,after all we were less than u.

@ robin : look pal, if the res is an advantage ok,deal with the game,u dun like it?leave it then,its simple.go complain to NCsoft for making it that way.

Quote from: Parabol on July 20, 2008, 02:46:04 PM

And the truth is you could have rushed the castle with FTR+BH+FB and then let cube take it.
lack of ally might be a problem but you can fix it by means of Vent or TS to communicate with the other parties. OL thing... well you should have keep the OL in the back to restore your Cp instead of pushing him to seal us and die in seconds... but that's your tactic.
You knew what kind of problems you'll face during the siege therefore you should have made everything possible to fix it.
3 parties ain't really that hard to take down... not my fault you're used to the fact that we usually have 1+ and you 'PWN'.

Now let me adress those 2 interesting quotes.

If you are so sure of what you are writing try to organise a bigger siege without clan/ally chat.  Many people are on Teamspeak but not all making it kinda complicated. And the clan is bugged since a few days now, some people dont even log since theres almost no action going on and etc. Please stop talking about those bishops since ally ress was not usable.

Ahhh and nigga already mentioned the lack of clan skills I can assure you it also makes an difference (specially when you fight vs. an hard opponent like ENvy, the lack of those skills can be felt really bad).

"PWN" - the word that comes mostly from your clan/ally not ours, since you use any occasion to say that FTR is a piece of crap and you are the 1337 server pvp ownz0rs..... and please dont tell thats not the truth: you lack any kind of respect towards your adversaries.

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2008, 07:44:07 PM
I dont give a flying freak that you're bugged its wellknowed that clan being bugged after invtin' more than 80 peepz, its your own foult.

You dont give a damn since you have no idea what fair play means (ohhh I should have know that after you betrayed BlackHand). The difference between you and FTR is that we would never attack a clan that is crippled by server bugs.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

scary

Quote from: Jeri on July 20, 2008, 04:18:28 PM
They are online on sunday evening usually  ::)

well we will see this siege ... how many they will log ...
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005