Bugged Dion Siege in this week

Started by PainMaster, July 18, 2008, 07:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkling

Oh, another example of what you understand under the word "fairplay":

RobinBlake - On a little break.

Endorama

Quote from: darkling on July 20, 2008, 05:12:01 PM
Ok now I got a bit time to write down everything, so lets start it over from the beggining: its not that we cry over an lost castle, we had lost castles in the past and thats kinda obvious that it would happen sooner or later so that not such a big deal.

We gonna attack it IF the clan gets fixed, without it its just a waste of expierience :-/

Now let me adress those 2 interesting quotes.

If you are so sure of what you are writing try to organise a bigger siege without clan/ally chat.  Many people are on Teamspeak but not all making it kinda complicated. And the clan is bugged since a few days now, some people dont even log since theres almost no action going on and etc. Please stop talking about those bishops since ally ress was not usable.

Ahhh and nigga already mentioned the lack of clan skills I can assure you it also makes an difference (specially when you fight vs. an hard opponent like ENvy, the lack of those skills can be felt really bad).

"PWN" - the word that comes mostly from your clan/ally not ours, since you use any occasion to say that FTR is a piece of crap and you are the 1337 server pvp ownz0rs..... and please dont tell thats not the truth: you lack any kind of respect towards your adversaries.

You dont give a damn since you have no idea what fair play means (ohhh I should have know that after you betrayed BlackHand). The difference between you and FTR is that we would never attack a clan that is crippled by server bugs.
the fact that u cant get all ur peeps on vent or ts isnt our problem.there is another way too,make a vent,ts conversation between the party leaders,u decide what has to be done,then type it in pt chat,simple isnt it?

clan skills,ally res?damn u gonna mention every freakin skill u couldnt use?freak i couldn't use "/killemall" ,not fair gms noobs they dun pay attention to me... i understand u had problems with getting ur peeps working together as 1,but damn there are many freakin ways to fix that..

and hell i had some respect to u,but tell me what should i do when i get "pwned" by 5 ppl and they start acting cool like i stood a chance.i'll tell thats the boiling point when the thingie called "respect" gtfo of my head.

about the bad buffs,well it aint hard to go out of the castle so the "badbuffer" cant reach u w/o going out too,and every1 knows we have wars and what would happen to the kiss of eva dealer when he gets out of the peace zone vs many wartags...oh w8 a sec u need ur ally chat to think of this simple thing : <

pc : no offence ,those are just facts
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

scary

Quote from: Endorama on July 20, 2008, 05:39:55 PM

clan skills,ally res?damn u gonna mention every freakin skill u couldnt use?freak i couldn't use "/killemall" ,not fair gms noobs they dun pay attention to me... i understand u had problems with getting ur peeps working together as 1,but damn there are many freakin ways to fix that..

what  ways  ??? not all pp`ls know good english .. not all ppl`s can talk
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Galion

about the bad buffs,well it aint hard to go out of the castle so the "badbuffer" cant reach u w/o going out too,and every1 knows we have wars and what would happen to the kiss of eva dealer when he gets out of the peace zone vs many wartags...oh w8 a sec u need ur ally chat to think of this simple thing : <

pc : no offence ,those are just facts

there weren't wartags and siegetags

darkling

clan skills,ally res?damn u gonna mention every freakin skill u couldnt use?freak i couldn't use "/killemall" ,not fair gms noobs they dun pay attention to me...

Clan skills, ally ress, OL`s CP, no wartags, no siegetags, cant use clan hall, we didnt get ported to castle when we died in siege zone, difficult communication with ally, lower online due to the fact that the clan is gone for a few days already ... and you are saying that you didnt had any advantage lol.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Parabol

@Robin

You're the one who claims we can only talk so let's do the equal numbers pvp (like I've asked you so many times for a 9v9 and you agreed but it hasn't happened yet...) so we can check if we're a bunch of arrogant noobs as you think.

@badbuffing
It wasn't any of our clannies so I couldn't do shit. You can blame Envy but then again why didn't you take the other way? like the nearest catacombs or Floran. Would solve the whole problem.

@clan problems

lack of clan skills makes some difference yet as you said that's when you fight an opponent like envy... seems like you don't need such skills to fight against us... and now the most interesting thing... yesterday... you fought badmanners mostly... peekaboo?

you may have no respect for us but the harsh truth is you win thx to numbers not teamplay. We're small ally and doesn't mean a damn when it comes to pvps against 3-4 and more parties and can't siege effectively so what do you expect?

Ps. We had some advantage but you were more and could have played with a different tactic. Fast rush, taking the castle with cube and the siege might have looked completely different.

mbz

Quote from: darkling on July 20, 2008, 05:21:25 PM
Oh, another example of what you understand under the word "fairplay":

fairplay powiadasz
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/7490/badbuff1gs0.jpg
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5919/badbuff2uu3.jpg
ofc it wont change the fact that ozu is retarded ;-)
Funkeh - bp/pal
ExcuseMe - bd/pr

Endorama

Quote from: darkling on July 20, 2008, 06:10:58 PM

Clan skills, ally ress, OL`s CP, no wartags, no siegetags, cant use clan hall, we didnt get ported to castle when we died in siege zone, difficult communication with ally, lower online due to the fact that the clan is gone for a few days already ... and you are saying that you didnt had any advantage lol.
i said i apologies for my absence...i didnt know what was the exact situation.pls try to stay more focused while reading..
but still there were things u could have fixed.THINGS not EVERYTHING, am i clear now?
Quote from: Galion on July 20, 2008, 05:53:09 PM
there weren't wartags and siegetags
not for every1 of u
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

PooBoo

Quote from: elyts on July 18, 2008, 09:40:40 PM
possible things? it's possible that your mom will have a six change operation next week, so you'll end up having 2 fathers, hf
omg XD
the delicious cake is a lie

Xterminator

Quote from: Parabol on July 20, 2008, 06:19:41 PM
@Robin

You're the one who claims we can only talk so let's do the equal numbers pvp (like I've asked you so many times for a 9v9 and you agreed but it hasn't happened yet...) so we can check if we're a bunch of arrogant noobs as you think.

@badbuffing
It wasn't any of our clannies so I couldn't do shit. You can blame Envy but then again why didn't you take the other way? like the nearest catacombs or Floran. Would solve the whole problem.

@clan problems

lack of clan skills makes some difference yet as you said that's when you fight an opponent like envy... seems like you don't need such skills to fight against us... and now the most interesting thing... yesterday... you fought badmanners mostly... peekaboo?

you may have no respect for us but the harsh truth is you win thx to numbers not teamplay. We're small ally and doesn't mean a damn when it comes to pvps against 3-4 and more parties and can't siege effectively so what do you expect?

Ps. We had some advantage but you were more and could have played with a different tactic. Fast rush, taking the castle with cube and the siege might have looked completely different.

Can't u all understand the most basic???

Try to keep a Castle being ported to town, ( & of course in a siege it's not Castl e Town),

If it dosen't mk any difrence, why in any siege all clans destroy life cristals?? In order to delay teleport from Castle,!

It Made all the diffrence, & it was what let u win, cause u didn't even bother trying, except for now, clan bugged.

Geeee what an honorable way to go

Jeri

Quote from: mbz on July 20, 2008, 06:26:43 PM
fairplay powiadasz

Krik is idiot as we all (ok, only our ally)l could see on the Dion siege  ;D
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

scary

Quote from: mbz on July 20, 2008, 06:26:43 PM
fairplay powiadasz

well I killed kr1k 2 times at dion siege ... :P kid with big mounth
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005