Bugged Dion Siege in this week

Started by PainMaster, July 18, 2008, 07:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkling

Quote from: mbz on July 20, 2008, 06:26:43 PM
fairplay powiadasz
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/7490/badbuff1gs0.jpg
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5919/badbuff2uu3.jpg
ofc it wont change the fact that ozu is retarded ;-)

Krik is currently not a member of FTR anymore (tho we cant kick him cos the clan is bugged xD).

Quote from: Parabol on July 20, 2008, 06:19:41 PM
@Robin

You're the one who claims we can only talk so let's do the equal numbers pvp (like I've asked you so many times for a 9v9 and you agreed but it hasn't happened yet...) so we can check if we're a bunch of arrogant noobs as you think.

@clan problems

you may have no respect for us but the harsh truth is you win thx to numbers not teamplay. We're small ally and doesn't mean a damn when it comes to pvps against 3-4 and more parties and can't siege effectively so what do you expect?

We aint doing nothing untill the clan gets fixed. And I dont think that you are noobs, just that you dont respect your enemies at all (i dont mean ofc that the whole clan acts this way I dont like to generalize). And you always blame your failures in pvp against us on our higher numbers while many times you lost when we had the numbers ~~equal.

And the 'harsh' truth is that FTR is at least equal to your clan when it comes to skill and teamplay.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

BlondySK

Quote from: darkling on July 20, 2008, 08:05:07 PM
And the 'harsh' truth is that FTR is at least equal to your clan when it comes to skill and teamplay.

i could say that FTR is actualy the best clan on NM  ;)

thanks good im not playing now, so no pk to me  :-X

Mayia

I hope FTR problems will be soon solved :(. We didnt involved in Dion siege due to their problems. Now BadManers enjoy the great Dion castle for 2 weeks i am pretty sure u wont have it soon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

jygh

Quote from: Mayia on July 21, 2008, 12:34:02 AM
I hope FTR problems will be soon solved :(. We didnt involved in Dion siege due to their problems. Now BadManers enjoy the great Dion castle for 2 weeks i am pretty sure u wont have it soon.

hehe innadril was ftr castle also :) but.....  you took it so its the same
  Nightmare 30x

Parabol

None of us says we're proud of this castle. We came for fun only and suddenly you make a fuss cause of it. And don't act like didn't come cause of their problems. Nobody believes such shite.
Some of you people should take a break from l2 cause you take this GAME way too seriously.

Jeri

Quote from: Parabol on July 21, 2008, 01:05:02 AM
None of us says we're proud of this castle. We came for fun only and suddenly you make a fuss cause of it.

Never mind that, let's close it and kick Drake's ass enough to make him fly back to Italy and solve our problem  :-X

If so, then you have gule.... and if you're girl, take it as a compliment   :P
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Mayia

Quote from: jygh on July 21, 2008, 01:03:29 AM
hehe innadril was ftr castle also :) but.....  you took it so its the same

Inadril is not FTR's castle. If u have castle with bot doesnt mean is main clan castle. For inadril u can go for engrave with ftrjin. At Dion u couldnt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Kamillo29

Quote from: Mayia on July 21, 2008, 01:52:07 AM
Inadril is not FTR's castle. If u have castle with bot doesnt mean is main clan castle. For inadril u can go for engrave with ftrjin. At Dion u couldnt.
at DION they had qube, so you failed.

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

SirAlex

Quote from: Parabol on July 21, 2008, 01:05:02 AM
None of us says we're proud of this castle. We came for fun only and suddenly you make a fuss cause of it. And don't act like didn't come cause of their problems. Nobody believes such shite.
Some of you people should take a break from l2 cause you take this GAME way too seriously.

If u wanted fun u should come at Gludio, Giran, Innadril, Schuttgart, where we where w8ing for u. Instead u chose to go only to 1 siege where the castle owners had a buged clan, so spear us pls about your "fun". In 2 weeks u will have a lot of fun kissing Robin's floor, cos on this time we will come there also :).
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Parabol

Quote from: SirAlex on July 21, 2008, 07:33:21 AM
If u wanted fun u should come at Gludio, Giran, Innadril, Schuttgart, where we where w8ing for u. Instead u chose to go only to 1 siege where the castle owners had a buged clan, so spear us pls about your "fun". In 2 weeks u will have a lot of fun kissing Robin's floor, cos on this time we will come there also :).

and who the freak are you? British Heart Foundation? duxel's puppy or who?
Let us grow a bit and let Envy start playing again cause right now it's pretty obvious 1-3 parties stand no chance against Flawless or Temp who brings 50 ppl after being taken down by 9 ppl like in TOI14 some time ago. There's no fun when you're zerged by at least two times more players so we went to gludio thinking that it will be fun.
Stop asslicking. Suddenly everyone is FTR's friend and nobody attacked his precious castle cause of a bugged clan. yea right... my ass.
btw it's spare not spear 'sir' alex (roflmao at your sir xD sore alex suits you better).

scary

today evetn  9v9 lets see who is better pt vs pt  :P
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

SirAlex

Quote from: Parabol on July 21, 2008, 08:34:09 AM
and who the freak are you? British Heart Foundation? duxel's puppy or who?
Let us grow a bit and let Envy start playing again cause right now it's pretty obvious 1-3 parties stand no chance against Flawless or Temp who brings 50 ppl after being taken down by 9 ppl like in TOI14 some time ago. There's no fun when you're zerged by at least two times more players so we went to gludio thinking that it will be fun.
Stop asslicking. Suddenly everyone is FTR's friend and nobody attacked his precious castle cause of a bugged clan. yea right... my ass.
btw it's spare not spear 'sir' alex (roflmao at your sir xD sore alex suits you better).

No i am just a fair player, not a snake like u w8ing for my oponent to be freaked so i can rush him.

And about my english it seems u understand me well so u can "spare" me my teacher.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.