Bugged Dion Siege in this week - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Bugged Dion Siege in this week

Started by PainMaster, July 18, 2008, 07:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chemik

Quote from: Endorama on July 21, 2008, 04:30:56 PM
despite the fact that i am an old archer user/addict,it cant be hidden that MOST of the archers are for real f1+f2 and from time to time f3.and as i can see u r a he/wk ,which is  "freakIN HARD TO PLAY " u have +2 skills :O its freakin hard menz to summon a cat and to use its buff ever few mins >.< freakin shit i wonder how u manage to do it

One thing ... He is god in archers  ::) ::) ::)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL][URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Parabol

Quote from: scary on July 21, 2008, 04:00:05 PM
whats mage tactic ??

f3 surender
f2 promience
f1 vortex
GG :p

+ immunity
+ aura flash
+ block pdef/ww
+ erase

Chemik

Quote from: Parabol on July 21, 2008, 04:53:26 PM
+ immunity
+ aura flash
+ block pdef/ww
+ erase

+cancel
+Sometimes banes  ::) ::)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL][URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

BlondySK

mage tactic > klick on enemy, close eyes, spam from f1 to f12, open your eyes, yea i killed this naab :P
archer tactic > stun, attack button, cp pot, run, dash, cp pot. fack a archer, UE spam stun and duble shot, fack UD, use mana pot+cp pot, w8 ud worn off, critical hit! +1pvp point, gf  ;D

Deniro

Quote from: BlondySK on July 21, 2008, 05:07:24 PM
mage tactic > klick on enemy, close eyes, spam from f1 to f12, open your eyes, yea i killed this naab :P
archer tactic > stun, attack button, cp pot, run, dash, cp pot. fack a archer, UE spam stun and duble shot, fack UD, use mana pot+cp pot, w8 ud worn off, critical hit! +1pvp point, gf  ;D

Yeah, right...

8)

Parabol

Thank God you're not a mage :)

Kamillo29

You forgot to wrote spam over those bullshit

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

BlondySK

hey, dont take it seriously, it was just for fun ;) , mage is more tactical char as an offenzive, archer is pure attack char

Kamillo29

Quote from: BlondySK on July 21, 2008, 05:27:31 PM
hey, dont take it seriously, it was just for fun ;) , mage is more tactical char as an offenzive, archer is pure attack char
Agree, but some peepz later still thinks that they need to work harder on fullbuffs to kill someone on an archer than mage.

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

NIORI

lol 8 pages with flames just for a game .... guys for sure you are addicted and i can see that 1 side is complaing with the way that hey lost the castel (a castel in texture game jesus ) and the other side is giveing congraculation to each other for there great achieve in a texture game....... YOU ARE ADDICTED FOR REAL

p.s. bad siege but see the good side more pvp betwen them and somewere from behind few noobs from other clans will take the opportunity to take pvps fun for all  ;D
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

Wake

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 21, 2008, 05:30:06 PM
Agree, but some peepz later still thinks that they need to work harder on fullbuffs to kill someone on an archer than mage.

Nah on fullbuff it's just spam assist, no skills etc. Or you can target your own ppl, if your PC ain't as laggy as mine. That way u can run too. But there are sieges I got no idea what's going one. One frame I'm hitting, the next I'm dead lol.

But on self buffs or close to it, the archer is as difficult to play as a mage IMHO.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

Kamillo29

Quote from: Wake on July 21, 2008, 05:40:48 PM

But on self buffs or close to it, the archer is as difficult to play as a mage IMHO.
If you arent he/pp than yes :D

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro