Web Analytics
BIg problem [PLEASE HELP :(( ]

News:

Main Menu

BIg problem [PLEASE HELP :(( ]

Started by scarkx, July 23, 2008, 04:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scarkx

Well, one frriend gave me the game, i have instaled the patch clicked "CHECK FULL" ,than i HIT START  :D ....oh joy^^.
Entered my acount, my password and when i clicked the "JOIN NOW" button it was "broke"  >:( , my friend gave me hes acount and password to see if it works and it dosent, i have turned off my firewall and same....PLEASE HELP ME  :( i really wanna try out this game  :D
Thanks if anybody knows how can i resolve this HUGE "LOG IN BUTTON" problem  :-\

Finisterre

Welcome to the community of DN.  :D

I have to say that I hardly understand your situation from your story. I really don't like to play guessing but let me try.  :P

If you have installed IL and patches successfuly, maybe your problem is that you just cannot login.

Please read the topic "Check before asking" in the sticked topics and check all again carefully. I'm not fooling you. I made that topic from reading tons of HELP!!1! topics.

Back to your case, set if L2 client is running. Showing login screen. You entered ID/Pass and pressed "Log in" button next to the "Exit" button.
Then nothing is happenning. (Sry I have no idea about "JOIN NOW" button and what "broke" means actually)

1. maybe your entered account info was incorrect. In this case, system message is shown under the login pannel, like "your account information is ... ". It's not such bad because at least you are connecting the login server.

2. If there is no responding at login screen after pressing Log in button, anyhow, seems you failed connecting login server.
It happens when login server is down or rarely, when there is busy traffic on network. In this case, try again later, maybe in different time zone.

3. Maybe it's from your specific hardware/software/inet connection settings as you tried to kill firewall. Sry I think I can't help much since I'm not sitting infront of your pc.

/endguessing
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

scarkx

pfff thanks..... still dosent work :(
a yeah and broke =  not working  :'(