News:

Main Menu

Goddard Siege

Started by williams, July 28, 2008, 06:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mortal

Quote from: CIIaCubo on February 16, 2010, 09:21:13 PM
Ha-Ha  poor and non prooved words
Soon i gonna post new movie with Ungo as main actor...

niceo :O
JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

CIIaCubo

Quote from: mortal on February 16, 2010, 09:24:23 PM
niceo :O

Yea! Naked sh1t eating with some arrows in the ass after getting some solid damage:D

Otherside...
For example my items are for sure > than 70 % of BH clan members w/o any donate...
So who gave you right to talk like you are  immortal gods  :-\
In fact, you are just loosers with a huge EGO, true that  you been in top 10 server teams long time ago, but ask yourself- what are you now?...Why you dont flame temp ? Mb because only castle you can obtain is empty Shuttgart and equal it..?

As for mne there should be only GF words during the pvp, cos things go like server dieing day by day and you should be thankfull DN and others clans at least for non giving up of participating sieges, so both side got some satisfaction from this game...or you prefer aden stairs...
NM 30x  lHyaJIa Sps/Sws    ProblemChild He/Wk

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

Weezer

Quote from: CIIaCubo on February 16, 2010, 09:39:22 PM
Yea! Naked sh1t eating with some arrows in the ass after getting some solid damage:D

Otherside...
For example my items are for sure > than 70 % of BH clan members w/o any donate...
So who gave you right to talk like you are  immortal gods  :-\
In fact, you are just loosers with a huge EGO, true that  you been in top 10 server teams long time ago, but ask yourself- what are you now?...Why you dont flame temp ? Mb because only castle you can obtain is empty Shuttgart and equal it..?

As for mne there should be only GF words during the pvp, cos things go like server dieing day by day and you should be thankfull DN and others clans at least for non giving up of participating sieges, so both side got some satisfaction from this game...or you prefer aden stairs...

He is from ur ally...

Sali

Quote from: CIIaCubo on February 16, 2010, 09:39:22 PM

well person who send whole days in cata farming at l2w, for sure have good items now, so imo watch out and remember u can lose them anytime and join Draks club
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Sali on February 16, 2010, 11:05:27 PM
well person who send whole days in cata farming at l2w, for sure have good items now, so imo watch out and remember u can lose them anytime and join Draks club
u re tallking about this one?

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Sali

CIIaCubo

My old clan member was farming catacombs and get punished for that... and what you ecxpect from me ?

You are really envy of smtk...cos cannot beat me so trying to substitute...

Sali

Quote from: CIIaCubo on February 16, 2010, 11:31:57 PM
My old clan member was farming catacombs and get punished for that... and what you ecxpect from me ?

You are really envy of smtk...cos cannot beat me so trying to substitute...

envy? let me guess im in this 30% of BH member who got better items than urs, so no i dont  envy u, but after mr.policeman come to forum and try prove some extra skill except "photo attack" i just had to answer smthing, and as i see i hit the right place :)

CIIaCubo

Quote from: Sali on February 16, 2010, 11:43:48 PM
envy? let me guess im in this 30% of BH member who got better items than urs, so no i dont  envy u, but after mr.policeman come to forum and try prove some extra skill except "photo attack" i just had to answer smthing, and as i see i hit the right place :)

Money/items are the only aspects of envy? Cos as i remmember you was selfowned and leave the game some time ago
anyway cannot understand the point of your speech...

problemchild not = me 1 of all / bots belong 2 clan so stop post interlude screens, also there was an topic at bad users section...with same screens...

If you still didnt realize that screens dont proove anything and making movies i just loosing my time, cos kain does not see those basic things on the movies so i am out of l2w making :D

Othat topic i just posted my real opinion about server situation...Admit that low skilled and not so educated dogs with low s grade items  running around your ally and shouting like we are PRO players here...its not the real way of getting respect from ppl aroudn you

For sure we could QQ long time, but i am not really interested in that, it was just a single persons opinion, also my english is limited so I'm out of that conversation...

jygh

Quote from: CIIaCubo on February 16, 2010, 11:58:43 PM
im imbecil
just stfu finally and go freak a duck u retarded russian cunt lol....
  Nightmare 30x

trooperXkoki

Quote from: jygh on February 17, 2010, 12:36:10 AM
he is just that hyjijijiaI sws/sps
but rest he use when he is on ilegal(l2w / multi-box / or w.e)
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

mortal

Quote from: jygh on February 17, 2010, 12:36:10 AM

go finger a duck pliss
Quote from: Sali on February 16, 2010, 11:43:48 PM
envy? let me guess im in this 30% of BH member who got better items than urs, so no i dont  envy u, but after ]mr.policeman come to forum and try prove some extra skill except "photo attack" i just had to answer smthing, and as i see i hit the right place :)

No, you not. red

Ty z pokolenia JP xD blue
JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee