go finger a duck pliss
No, you not
since when u re not "defendinnnnnnnnnnnnnnng" ftr??? :O
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

mortal

Quote from: trooperXkoki on February 17, 2010, 01:37:58 AM
since when u re not "defendinnnnnnnnnnnnnnng" ftr??? :O

since ftr dissappear and if iam not wrong ftrjin is member of other clan than ftr
JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

trooperXkoki

i remeber you from clan katamaran but last time u was polsko dupe ftr patriot and "u gave ur life for ftr" but as i se...ok np :D GL in other polsko dupe xD
trooperxkoki

mortal

From katamaran oO i was in stormriders be4 ftr so sthfu. Yep and i ll always defend ftr and stormriders bcs iI am  loyalty person, but u
not clanless bitach.

trooperXkoki

ur dagger nick jacksparrow?
trooperxkoki

Sali

Quote from: CIIaCubo on February 16, 2010, 11:58:43 PM
Money/items are the only aspects of envy? Cos as i remmember you was selfowned and leave the game some time ago
anyway cannot understand the point of your speech...

problemchild not = me 1 of all / bots belong 2 clan so stop post interlude screens, also there was an topic at bad users section...with same screens...

If you still didnt realize that screens dont proove anything and making movies i just loosing my time, cos kain does not see those basic things on the movies so i am out of l2w making :D

Othat topic i just posted my real opinion about server situation...Admit that low skilled and not so educated dogs with low s grade items  running around your ally and shouting like we are PRO players here...its not the real way of getting respect from ppl aroudn you

For sure we could QQ long time, but i am not really interested in that, it was just a single persons opinion, also my english is limited so I'm out of that conversation...
yes yes we know, and this hjyjyjyjj in cata frapsed at l2w wasnt u? GZ we have 2nd Draks here.
Look at ur clan, then post ur opinion about others.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

trooperXkoki

alo alo...alo alo...alo we are here?
where are the moviiiiiiiiiies? dnt post them plox my hair wasnt good at all plz man no mi no wanna ban mi no walker
trooperxkoki

CIIaCubo

Quote from: Sali on February 17, 2010, 02:17:47 PM
yes yes we know, and this hjyjyjyjj in cata frapsed at l2w wasnt u? GZ we have 2nd Draks here.
Look at ur clan, then post ur opinion about others.

LOL who told you it was me ? dont believe all the big mouths around you ...who told you optima/frenda ?
Free advice for you, Since you started 2 play with such selfish russian team, start to believe only your own eyes and ears!
You are selfowned cos i not ever been at that acaunts and i was sad about my friend, but punishment is punishment...
NM 30x  lHyaJIa Sps/Sws    ProblemChild He/Wk

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

jygh

Quote from: CIIaCubo on February 17, 2010, 04:09:40 PM
LOL who told you it was me ? dont believe all the big mouths around you ...who told you optima/frenda ?
Free advice for you, Since you started 2 play with such selfish russian team, start to believe only your own eyes and ears!
You are selfowned cos i not ever been at that acaunts and i was sad about my friend, but punishment is punishment...
i just w8 when u ll make photos of dn exploiting smthing and then post it on bad user u fcking sherif of Nm . same as u did it while  u was in other clan and u made the same thing :P reporting ur own clan is so lame
  Nightmare 30x

Sali

Quote from: CIIaCubo on February 17, 2010, 04:09:40 PM
yes yes, as i told we have 2nd Draks here, who blame friends/brothers/mothers and rest of world for his own faults. And yes i believe in that what i see, and i saw bots, 1 had ur nick, so gg keep talking crap lol.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

mortal

Quote from: Sali on February 17, 2010, 05:00:55 PM
yes yes, as i told we have 2nd Draks here, who blame friends/brothers/mothers and rest of world for his own faults. And yes i believe in that what i see, and i saw bots, 1 had ur nick, so gg keep talking crap lol.

:O

nivael

Nightmare 30x
Nimradell BD/PS Hero ;)
Nivael Glad/PP
Arakiba WC/Bp