Main Menu

RunE 10.08.2008

Started by ArtSvk, August 11, 2008, 12:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtSvk

PS/BD   /TYR/TH O-o

Defoe

SirAlex

No1 attacked Rune so it was a boring siege, but last 15 minutes of goddard were cool :).
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

scary

same with godard .. very boring siege .. was boring to kill  mayhem ,Sheva ,Theheroes.. gl in next siege
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

JustBeGood

Quote from: scary on August 11, 2008, 08:02:51 AM
same with godard .. very boring siege .. was boring to kill  mayhem ,Sheva ,Theheroes.. gl in next siege
+1

Kamillo29

lol you're talking like we were fighting, we just went there and saw 112 peepz (somone from ur ally made /allyinfo) +like 3 pt of FS

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

scary

Quote from: Kamillo29 on August 11, 2008, 08:27:33 AM
lol you're talking like we were fighting, we just went there and saw 112 peepz (somone from ur ally made /allyinfo) +like 3 pt of FS

well I dont care how many we was .. I say only that it was boring to kill ur ally .. thats all
Since 2005

Kamillo29

Quote from: scary on August 11, 2008, 08:55:23 AM
well I dont care how many we was .. I say only that it was boring to kill ur ally .. thats all
iI agree, shareing 13 frags between 140 peepz is boring :]

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

SirAlex

When Temp rushed u with all forces u where badly freaked m8. From first rush we where in prayroom and i was killing your ally budys until siege end.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

scary

Quote from: SirAlex on August 11, 2008, 09:37:51 AM
When Temp rushed u with all forces u where badly freaked m8. From first rush we where in prayroom and i was killing your ally budys until siege end.

i  left last 40 mins of siege .. but when I log today I see castle still our ... so it doesnt matter our ally freaked or not  :D
Since 2005

SirAlex

Quote from: scary on August 11, 2008, 11:15:24 AM
i  left last 40 mins of siege .. but when I log today I see castle still our ... so it doesnt matter our ally freaked or not  :D

well the castle is still yours cos we didnt had engravers :). Imo no1 will take from u Goddard cos it is a  bugged castle and what's the point haveing a castle without any benefits from it?. We just camed to kick asses and we did.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

NIORI

Quote from: SirAlex on August 11, 2008, 11:49:47 AM
well the castle is still yours cos we didnt had engravers :). Imo no1 will take from u Goddard cos it is a  bugged castle and what's the point haveing a castle without any benefits from it?. We just camed to kick asses and we did.

well in first rush our defence keep you away when u  manage to come inside again after 20 sec u were down or either out of siege zone ....
you guys came to kick some asses.. but i beliave that our side manage to defend the castel and kick many asses  and in same time to put you out of pray room  zone ... .... .   ;)

p.s. isnt this rune thread siege :P or i am blind :P anyway the siege was rly funny and niceone ,both of side had a great time with pvp and fun
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult