RunE 10.08.2008 - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

RunE 10.08.2008

Started by ArtSvk, August 11, 2008, 12:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Quote from: SirAlex on August 13, 2008, 04:00:36 PM
BTW there is nothing to be shame of if u donate. My anger is directed to the rats witch got verry good items through donations and now they think they are gods here. And sorry again i really didnt want to harm u or anything.
Name a few please xd

Deavon

Quote from: SirAlex on August 13, 2008, 04:00:36 PM
Eee sorry Thanos it was ment to be a joke, didnt thought u will not take it like that.

BTW there is nothing to be shame of if u donate. My anger is directed to the rats witch got verry good items through donations and now they think they are gods here. And sorry again i really didnt want to harm u or anything.

LOL np alex, what i told  happend before 2 years +/- and on dragon :P

SirAlex

It seems BH are only good on forum spaming nothing more. After Gludio siege we w8ed for u like 20 minutes to show up, we even screem on heroe chat lots of times to come and as i heard some1 from your clan asked u to come face EB but without any result. BH is just a lol clan nothing more.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Deavon

Quote from: SirAlex on August 16, 2008, 06:17:40 PM
It seems BH are only good on forum spaming nothing more. After Gludio siege we w8ed for u like 20 minutes to show up, we even screem on heroe chat lots of times to come and as i heard some1 from your clan asked u to come face EB but without any result. BH is just a lol clan nothing more.

I was nt online.
And ofc we will make that 9vs9 but with persons that we will have avaible and we need for our 9vs9.
But tell me do you accept 50 coins bet or no?

SirAlex

Quote from: Deavon on August 16, 2008, 06:21:17 PM
I was nt online.
And ofc we will make that 9vs9 but with persons that we will have avaible and we need for our 9vs9.
But tell me do you accept 50 coins bet or no?

I think i already answered u before, i am out of coins since i bought 2 dinasty sets :).
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Deavon

Quote from: SirAlex on August 16, 2008, 06:23:17 PM
I think i already answered u before, i am out of coins since i bought 2 dinasty sets :).

If u accept the bet i can make the 9vs9 asap.
If not you have to w8 until all my ppl log in the same time.
You know without a bet its hard to push someone to log in the time that i want cause all ppl got real life also and cant leave it for a 9vs9 without a gift:P

SirAlex

Quote from: Deavon on August 16, 2008, 06:27:32 PM
If u accept the bet i can make the 9vs9 asap.
If not you have to w8 until all my ppl log in the same time.
You know without a bet its hard to push someone to log in the time that i want cause all ppl got real life also and cant leave it for a 9vs9 without a gift:P

U where more then 9 online during Gludio siege................ Or u need only ppl with dinasty and db+++++++++++++++++++ ?
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Deavon

Quote from: SirAlex on August 16, 2008, 06:29:33 PM
U where more then 9 online during Gludio siege................ Or u need only ppl with dinasty and db+++++++++++++++++++ ?

I need my ppl.That answer to you or not?

SirAlex

Quote from: Deavon on August 16, 2008, 06:30:57 PM
I need my ppl.That answer to you or not?

Anyway u BH started this sheet "oo EB noob come clan vs clan, come party vs party u noob" and in the end u didnt showed up, nothing more to say here, maybe in few days u will have bigger balls for pvp not for "makeing from +13 to +16 with bews" (i got to admit i loled a lot on this bews thing :))..
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Deavon

Quote from: SirAlex on August 16, 2008, 06:33:27 PM
Anyway u BH started this sheet "oo EB noob come clan vs clan, come party vs party u noob" and in the end u didnt showed up, nothing more to say here, maybe in few days u will have bigger balls for pvp not for "makeing from +13 to +16 with bews" (i got to admit i loled a lot on this bews thing :))..

Dunno what happened today and i rly dont care since i was nt online.
Told you to accept my bet and apointment will be official with time and place.
Dont get ur point about +16 things but i smell jealous ppl.

scary

we can make 9v9 without bet  nothing :D its easy to call 9 ppl`s ig but .. in gludio siege we was 20 online ... after siege 5-6 ppl`s log out me also .... for clan vs clan we must inform all clan and u must w8 .. cuz our ppl`s had real life .. but we can make 9v9 when u want  ..maybe now ..gl
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Mayia

Dont start this idea with 9 vs 9 lol. ofc at 9 vs 9 u have bigger chances becouse of your +++++bows that appear after night :). U just gather the 9 ppl u have with db+15/16 and u can show up lol. U started this idea with clan vs clan, some ppl fom u even pmed me lol. Last night we w8ed for u in varka again for clan vs clan and u showed up with the entire ally ^^. Today again u didnt come. So forget about this shit, it wont happen ever.

PS: regarding gelousy is not about that but is hard for me to face 1 thing. I guy said "i didnt have balls to make my db+13 from +12 so i bought 1". But sudenly he founnd some balls to make it from 13 till +16 the day after ^^. Kind of wired isn't it ? Peace!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related