News:

Main Menu

GIRAN 17.08.2008

Started by ArtSvk, August 18, 2008, 12:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIORI

Quote from: Mayia on August 18, 2008, 01:00:13 AM
U r rly a big failure on this game!

if i am a failure then what are u ? the superfailure ....   well what u excpet just to know i have friends in eb and they are telling me that there are scamers .. and brainless in eb clan offcorse not all member but u cant call them few  so before u speak about other people look at your self then speak ....  or better go wash a dish
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

jygh

Quote from: Mayia on August 18, 2008, 12:23:30 AM
Indeed was nice.

yes :)                           :*
  Nightmare 30x

Husstler

Quote from: NIORI on August 18, 2008, 01:30:46 AM
if i am a failure then what are u ? the superfailure ....   well what u excpet just to know i have friends in eb and they are telling me that there are scamers .. and brainless in eb clan offcorse not all member but u cant call them few  so before u speak about other people look at your self then speak ....  or better go wash a dish
lol when i say that i just needed you to post something to own you...you really just prove me that...im 100% right  freaktard lawl '' the superfailure'' hahaha dude you know im starting to feel bad for  you cause seems your kinda freak in the head coming the point where sometimes i feel bad insulting you cause your one of the '' special ppl '' ( slow in the head ) and '' go wash a dish '' lol what you never wash your dishes ??? forks spoons...knife...o yeah i forgot they dont allow '' special ppl '' to use any metalic or anything that could hurt your self uh ? :(
dont mess with him MENZZZ its not hes fault its the crack whore of a mother he has dont worry someday you will be able to use real forks and shits :(

Mayia

U have friends ? lol U have some ppl that were in StormRiders and doesnt have a little respect for u dude. U were/r/will always be the "big failure" that will bsoe/return during siege :). U talking about scamers and u dont even know us lol. pfff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

cristianvernal

nice siege...we as always with the single party we had do what we can....flags down and then killing random ppl....gf

xmaaadx

Deniro

I wasnt there but gz Temp.

Congratz for the new owners!!!

AmunZen

ya it was a nice siege.. i enjoy killing people after a long time.. tha only bad is that we had not good online so we were outnumbered

SirAlex

if i am a failure then what are u ? the superfailure ....   well what u excpet just to know i have friends in eb and they are telling me that there are scamers .. and brainless in eb clan offcorse not all member but u cant call them few  so before u speak about other people look at your self then speak ....  or better go wash a dish

At one point all clans have scamers in it, no1 knows how a guy will act in time, but letme tell u a story: we had in clan 1 ppl SayhellomeFTW, he is a greek guy and i am not 100% sure but i think he camed from StormRiders, and 1 day he tryed to scam 1 guy from BH called Kravenonv. Kravenov made a topic at bad players section and after we dissmised him. He asked me 1k times to forgive him and to take him back in clan but i didnt, and after 2 days lol i received a had shot when i saw him in BH, just bigg lollllllll to your clan m8, and when Track camed from holyday he banned the mofo, but it was a BH not an EB member. So, mr. server's most retarded person dont tell me about haveing scamers in clan, better look into yours first and after open your idiotic mouth. And big lol again u are saying we are scamers cos some1 told u lol, anyway how u feld my 4-5k hits on your ass yesterday? :)

Was a nice siege indeed, gz for the new owners!

P.S. Niori i really know a bug with witch i can make your am+10, only pm me later in game (u dont even need ews, it 100% works with ewc), c yo along retard!
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Wake

Quote from: SirAlex on August 18, 2008, 07:33:55 AM
At one point all clans have scamers in it, no1 knows how a guy will act in time, but letme tell u a story: we had in clan 1 ppl SayhellomeFTW, he is a greek guy and i am not 100% sure but i think he camed from StormRiders, and 1 day he tryed to scam 1 guy from BH called Kravenonv. Kravenov made a topic at bad players section and after we dissmised him. He asked me 1k times to forgive him and to take him back in clan but i didnt, and after 2 days lol i received a had shot when i saw him in BH, just bigg lollllllll to your clan m8, and when Track camed from holyday he banned the mofo, but it was a BH not an EB member. So, mr. server's most retarded person dont tell me about haveing scamers in clan, better look into yours first and after open your idiotic mouth. And big lol again u are saying we are scamers cos some1 told u lol, anyway how u feld my 4-5k hits on your ass yesterday? :)

I'm pretty sure we never had a member called SayHellomeFTW. Unless someone else recruited him, and Track banned him before i had a chance to login and see him.
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

HSN

gz temp  ~ theheroes.

enjoy me.

[H]ave[S ]ex[N]ow!
    take me under your black wings...

scary

Quote from: mark_elesse on August 18, 2008, 08:47:36 AM

sweet mother freak , proud of +32 pvp @ a CS ? Roflmaocopter ... u r such a pro pownstar .... hahahha :) jerkboy

u make more than 32 ? :o :o
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

NIORI

Quote from: Husstler on August 18, 2008, 01:54:48 AM
lol when i say that i just needed you to post something to own you...you really just prove me that...im 100% right  freaktard lawl '' the superfailure'' hahaha dude you know im starting to feel bad for  you cause seems your kinda freak in the head coming the point where sometimes i feel bad insulting you cause your one of the '' special ppl '' ( slow in the head ) and '' go wash a dish '' lol what you never wash your dishes ??? forks spoons...knife...o yeah i forgot they dont allow '' special ppl '' to use any metalic or anything that could hurt your self uh ? :(
dont mess with him MENZZZ its not hes fault its the crack whore of a mother he has dont worry someday you will be able to use real forks and shits :(

whaver u say asslicker judt dont lick many asses ...wtf what i am saying that is your job axaxaax
to insult me aaxaxax dude if u are speaking about your mother go a head ...... just dont make your sh1t on your pants losser ....
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult