Web Analytics
PVP in TOI 17.08.08

News:

Main Menu

PVP in TOI 17.08.08

Started by Schutzer, August 18, 2008, 07:31:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schutzer

Small video of TOI fights 17.08.08 accidentally frapsed by doremi on my PC  ::)

EDIT: I'm terribly sorry but when doremi sobered up in the morning he made me remove the video from filefront and wait until he edits it the way it'll look like they won 2nd and 3rd fights  ;D
Video shall be up by the end of the day.
Doremi also asks all people who downloaded the old version not to spread it further  ::)
Infinity 5x
Schutzer - PP/NE 80/80
QuoteQ:A friend told me on Teon 3 spoilers with spears killed a full party of Kamaels. That true?
A:True, but for a small correction: 4, not 3. Nukers, not spoilers. Arcana maces, not spears. 2 Berserks, not full party. And died from, not killed.

cure_owned

Schutzer

OK, guys - doremi takes too long to edit the movie, so I repost it, sadly with several seconds of ugly censorship to cover something he doesn't want to be seen for some odd reason (I'm too lazy to edit those moments out in some pretty way, so if somebody can repost original video (6 people downloaded it afaik) I won't complain  ::)).

http://files.filefront.com/toi+17+08cavi/;11541334;/fileinfo.html
Infinity 5x
Schutzer - PP/NE 80/80
QuoteQ:A friend told me on Teon 3 spoilers with spears killed a full party of Kamaels. That true?
A:True, but for a small correction: 4, not 3. Nukers, not spoilers. Arcana maces, not spears. 2 Berserks, not full party. And died from, not killed.

Lekabel

i must say music sux hard  ::)

necro/pal

PoToSi

Quote from: Lekabel on August 20, 2008, 08:46:42 AM
i must say music sux hard  ::)

PvP also, as far I remember we rushed em 2/3 times succesfully and we kept Baium for us ;x.

Rise Against song is cool, ppl is starting to copy em alredy xd

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...

doremi

ti di ti dati ti tam THE FIRST SONG IS FUNNY          :-*

Schutzer

Quote from: PoToSi on August 20, 2008, 11:19:56 AM
PvP also, as far I remember we rushed em 2/3 times succesfully and we kept Baium for us ;x.

Well, obviously only the parts when doremi participated were frapsed. It'd be nice if you filmed the fights from your side as well (always good to compare same events from different POV's). Anyway, I decided to make a movie out of it because the first part was fun (I wanted to use that music somewhere badly  ;D) and then just added the rest too. As for general PVP quality I can only wish we had something else to compare  ::) Where did all movie-makers go lately?

On a side-note - Giran siege fraps is being rendered atm.

P.S. Oh and you shouldn't complain - your ally always wins in the end in my movies so far  :P
Infinity 5x
Schutzer - PP/NE 80/80

PoToSi

Quote from: Schutzer on August 20, 2008, 07:35:14 PM
Well, obviously only the parts when doremi participated were frapsed. It'd be nice if you filmed the fights from your side as well (always good to compare same events from different POV's). Anyway, I decided to make a movie out of it because the first part was fun (I wanted to use that music somewhere badly  ;D) and then just added the rest too. As for general PVP quality I can only wish we had something else to compare  ::) Where did all movie-makers go lately?

On a side-note - Giran siege fraps is being rendered atm.

P.S. Oh and you shouldn't complain - your ally always wins in the end in my movies so far  :P

I'm working on DG's 3.. still need to fraps a lot (76 gbs of Fraps folder aint eough.. just bullshit lol xd).

Lopes left, liza also :x. Im kinda alone here xd

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...

lasombra

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

soia

WHAT THE freak IS THAT SHITTY TUNE????!!!!! PPL is there something wrong with ur ears or something? i mean the first :lets call it techno: tune, that other 1 , i mean rock 1 rly kicks, like in FlatOut or something-when u hear it u know u will win :D anyway this is the thing u should to use in MAss PVP   http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=olq6giK7lJc <--------that SHIT ROXX PWNZZZ OWNZ and shit! DnB 4 ever!!!<3

H0FIK

Quote from: soia on August 28, 2008, 01:48:22 PM
WHAT THE freak IS THAT SHITTY TUNE????!!!!! PPL is there something wrong with ur ears or something? i mean the first :lets call it techno: tune, that other 1 , i mean rock 1 rly kicks, like in FlatOut or something-when u hear it u know u will win :D anyway this is the thing u should to use in MAss PVP   http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=olq6giK7lJc <--------that SHIT ROXX PWNZZZ OWNZ and shit! DnB 4 ever!!!<3

WTF ?? Dude it SUX...