News:

Main Menu

Giran Siege 16.08.08

Started by Schutzer, August 21, 2008, 05:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schutzer

Last weekend's Giran siege movie:

http://files.filefront.com/Giran+160808avi/;11558207;/fileinfo.html

I'm not sure if I ever make a movie this long again - rendering took forever and i had to sacrifice some quality to fit into 1Gb limit of filefront.

Feel free to comment.

P.S. I still had custom weapon glows when I frapsed this siege, next time it'll be with retail ones.
Infinity 5x
Schutzer - PP/NE 80/80
QuoteQ:A friend told me on Teon 3 spoilers with spears killed a full party of Kamaels. That true?
A:True, but for a small correction: 4, not 3. Nukers, not spoilers. Arcana maces, not spears. 2 Berserks, not full party. And died from, not killed.

LegolasIII

37 min x.x the music is.............................................................. unique :)

RelaXo ~ Rest in Peace
Impact ~ Valkyria x9 Rest in Peace

Schutzer

I had almost 2h of footage but mostly running from town to castle and buffing before attacking  ::) I probably could cut out some more, and will do it next time - 4+h to render is too much for my tastes.

I promise that for the next movie music will be ... special  :-*
Infinity 5x
Schutzer - PP/NE 80/80
QuoteQ:A friend told me on Teon 3 spoilers with spears killed a full party of Kamaels. That true?
A:True, but for a small correction: 4, not 3. Nukers, not spoilers. Arcana maces, not spears. 2 Berserks, not full party. And died from, not killed.

Akon

going to download it tomorrow night, btw, what is the quality? good one?

The Ketchup Abuser!

Schutzer

Quote from: Akon on August 21, 2008, 08:38:05 PM
going to download it tomorrow night, btw, what is the quality? good one?

If you mean video quality it's 1024*768, rendered using xvid single pass encoding with 8.00 quantizer (couldn't use much lower to fit into 1Gb), all ingame settings on maximum. I'd call it decent (much better than my Aden siege fraps).

As for pvp - it's quite large-scale fights mostly which caused some lag of course (more intense fighting than in Aden imho).
Infinity 5x
Schutzer - PP/NE 80/80

lasombra

keep frapsing schutzer, very good work ;)

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH