Vote god dammit! - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

Vote god dammit!

Started by TomekAlmighty, September 06, 2008, 08:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XForCE

Quote from: Naroo on January 06, 2009, 01:07:18 AM
even if by a miracle a new player would join, he wouldnt be able to get any where cuz the exonomy is freaked up on all servers except arena. i mean on dragon, a freaking c grade weapon with SA can sell for 100kk+ how the freak is someone new to server supposed to get that at lvl 40?
so freak no im not voting, dont want to lead clueless people into this hellhole. i already have shit so i dont have to worry. but new people aer gonna  freakign struggle to get anywhere.
its true new ppl have a very long way especially that old farms Important bosses , and other bosses have some sort of a shitty drop .

Naroo

yea they cant kill raids cuz pretty much all raids that dropp anything usefull are being camped on every spawn on every server. then how about spoiling/crafting? yea that dont matter much since there is always manny spoiler bots around and i think that on all servers u can find crafters that craft everything for 1 adena.
No

XForCE

Quote from: Naroo on January 06, 2009, 02:18:59 AM
yea they cant kill raids cuz pretty much all raids that dropp anything usefull are being camped on every spawn on every server. then how about spoiling/crafting? yea that dont matter much since there is always manny spoiler bots around and i think that on all servers u can find crafters that craft everything for 1 adena.
but they take much needed mats than whats supposed to !

SysTemHacK

To vote is just 1 freaken click and it won't take atime and doesn't need to argue so much about it ....
Just do it and lets hope the best for our net work ,  who knows maybe new players bring  joy and life to servers again and GMs starts to care .
[URL=http://img43.imageshack.us/i/shot00067.png/][/URL]

6bIK

Quote from: SysTemHacK on January 06, 2009, 10:15:26 AM
To vote is just 1 freaken click and it won't take atime and doesn't need to argue so much about it ....
Just do it and lets hope the best for our net work ,  who knows maybe new players bring  joy and life to servers again and GMs starts to care .

no no no no nooooooooooo  ;D

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

ehlena

Quote from: XForCE on January 05, 2009, 09:11:28 PM
lol , this is retail ;D ?
nope. not at all.
This is the server where all Dnet is slowly bleeding to.

[url=http://heliosdaedalus.free.fr/laboman/]Laboratory Manager by Oleron[/url]

"We're working on it, please be patient!"

XForCE

Quote from: ehlena on January 06, 2009, 10:19:23 AM
nope. not at all.
This is the server where all Dnet is slowly bleeding to.
frintezza ;D ?

Quote from: SysTemHacK on January 06, 2009, 10:15:26 AM
why did u applaude me again ;D ;D !  !  ?

Spoke

Quote from: Spoke on December 16, 2008, 03:48:04 PM
!!!VOTE FOR FUN!!!
1). VOTE IT IS - MORE PLAYERS = MORE TARGETS TO KILL  :D
2). VOTE IT IS - WAY FOR EASY SELL/BUY ITEMS  :D
3). VOTE IT IS - KEEP SERVER ALIVE
:D
!!!VOTE FOR FUN!!!

Spoke

Quote from: Spoke on December 16, 2008, 03:48:04 PM
!!!VOTE FOR FUN!!!
1). VOTE IT IS - MORE PLAYERS = MORE TARGETS TO KILL  :D