Main Menu

Dion 13.09.2008

Started by Sali, September 13, 2008, 05:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

Nightmare 30x

Sali

Quote from: Mayia on September 15, 2008, 05:08:59 PM
Yesterday at Giran Duxel was the 1 who broke Giran's gates... at least he is trying to do smth about it not like u, fallowing sifacil's idea "how to ruin 1 server". I wonder how much this "1 big happy family" server  will last :).
well temp help duxel show us ur way clser to ruin that server, i dont want loose against other side so temp make friend everwhere just to stay bigest and imposible to beat ally, And funniest thing is after that u cry when together with BM and Mayhem we wiped ur pathetic ally from baium... server union against temp? no server union against temp and their asslickers wich are close to number of temp...
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Sifacil

Lol, are u guys for real?? What can a couple of clans do against this mass of ppl..no matter if we gather envy, fb, ftr all togheter..u will still triple us in numbers...not to mention the hordes of asslickers...
So ye..its pointless to go to a siege nowadays..its not a cry-mode issue..is just a fact. Numbers >All..i know coz i was one of the first to try it (fenix ftw) not to mention the old and infamous Pillage..so at the end its all about numbers,.
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

Sali

thats why best title what i saw in last days is
Temp=lag  ;)

Wake

Quote from: Sali on September 16, 2008, 07:05:16 PM
thats why best title what i saw in last days is
Temp=lag  ;)

so no temp = no lag ? ;o
Ashk, xWaky : Blackhand

Nightmare

Casually Playing

Furesy

I don't really care about their numbers. (just funny some of them say "owned" when they just killed you with full alliance behind them)

It's just boring they only go to sieges and Baium/Valakas with huge numbers, while during the week you hardly see any Temp outside town. (only a few from TheHeroes sometimes)

Varka PvP's are usually Katamarans/BadManners/Envy/BlackHand/FTR/CzH or even random clans that fight, but hardly any Temp.

Farming is boring as hell...

Jambas

Well since temp can't go to Varkas because they say they made Ketras quest, why don't we start to go to Monastery of silence or other

place where they can go?

Ofc they can show in bigger number because all ally can go there, but at least we can have more action during the week.
Jambas - is the name,  And killing is my game

-> Soultaker/HellKnight - SpellSinger (Nobless)

JustTryMe - Try me and you will feel the pain.

-> HE - SWS/TH (Nobless)

Noroimusha - Cursed Warrior.

NM

Furesy

Screw MoS, Ketra or what ever the freak other area's.

Let's freaking gather at Forbidden Gateway / Cemetary and PvP there!

Jeri

Quote from: Jambas on September 16, 2008, 07:20:49 PM
Well since temp can't go to Varkas because they say they made Ketras quest, why don't we start to go to Monastery of silence or other

That's pitiful excuse becouse if all of them have ketra quests, they have nothing to wory about since mobs won't attack them.

Quote from: Furesy on September 16, 2008, 08:21:29 PM
Screw MoS, Ketra or what ever the freak other area's.

Let's freaking gather at Forbidden Gateway / Cemetary and PvP there!

We did.... once..... and EBs left offended
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Mioo

I remember other situation, when EB were on fg :P. We killed em ~2 times as far as I remember... and they started to cryin they are outnumbered...

@ Fure. Be more polite guy :P ^^
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

Sali

Quote from: Wake on September 16, 2008, 07:08:03 PM
so no temp = no lag ? ;o
only when temps come my fps fall to 0  :D

darkling

Quote from: Sali on September 16, 2008, 09:19:43 PM
only when temps come my fps fall to 0  :D

Its called "the TEMP effect" : D
RobinBlake - On a little break.