Dion 13.09.2008 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Dion 13.09.2008

Started by Sali, September 13, 2008, 05:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ondall

Quote from: Furesy on September 16, 2008, 07:12:29 PM

It's just boring they only go to sieges and Baium/Valakas with huge numbers, while during the week you hardly see any Temp outside town. (only a few from TheHeroes sometimes)

Varka PvP's are usually Katamarans/BadManners/Envy/BlackHand/FTR/CzH or even random clans that fight, but hardly any Temp.

Well i meet lots of temps at dino these days = nice and funny actions ^^ the best are ex3...they are like comedy central show :P

Quote from: Furesy on September 16, 2008, 08:21:29 PM
Screw MoS, Ketra or what ever the freak other area's.

Let's freaking gather at Forbidden Gateway / Cemetary and PvP there!

FG pvps rox....i miss those from C4  :'(
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

Mayia

Quote from: Mioo on September 16, 2008, 08:49:14 PM
I remember other situation, when EB were on fg :P. We killed em ~2 times as far as I remember... and they started to cryin they are outnumbered...

@ Fure. Be more polite guy :P ^^

U should stop eating shit so much IMO. I pmed kvas and told him hey bring FTR in FG lets make a pvp i take my clan there. He told me in FG is no safe zone in spown and i replayed him doesnt matter we let u come/buff and so on. We let u come buff u died. And u said we arent on so many. And i told to kvas bring some bh as well to have equal number. We were 16 u were 12. And in 5 minutes u were 30+ ^^. We let u buff yourself and we start a pvp we weren't even 2 parties and u were 30+ ppl. And we agree to let ress and buff eachother but after u killed us u continue to kill us when we were ressing and ofcourse we left cos i realise u cant do a shit with brainless ppl. If u dont trust me just ask kvas cos me and him wanted to organise a bit some pvps in fg.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

SirAlex

Quote from: Mioo on September 16, 2008, 08:49:14 PM
I remember other situation, when EB were on fg :P. We killed em ~2 times as far as I remember... and they started to cryin they are outnumbered...

U remember this cos u are one of the freaktards that ruin the "event" we tryed to make there.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Endorama

Quote from: Furesy on September 16, 2008, 08:21:29 PM
Screw MoS, Ketra or what ever the freak other area's.

Let's freaking gather at Forbidden Gateway / Cemetary and PvP there!
Quote from: Furesy on September 07, 2008, 08:09:34 PM
...you do know putting the word freak / freaking infront of every sentence doesn't make the thing you said look more serious or strong, eventually it starts to get a bit odd and makes your point lose it's value...

its just a joke,but i couldnt stop myself from posting it :D
ps : once more,no offence :P
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Sali

Quote from: Mayia on September 17, 2008, 09:12:29 AM
U should stop eating shit so much IMO. I pmed kvas and told him hey bring FTR in FG lets make a pvp i take my clan there. He told me in FG is no safe zone in spown and i replayed him doesnt matter we let u come/buff and so on. We let u come buff u died. And u said we arent on so many. And i told to kvas bring some bh as well to have equal number. We were 16 u were 12. And in 5 minutes u were 30+ ^^. We let u buff yourself and we start a pvp we weren't even 2 parties and u were 30+ ppl. And we agree to let ress and buff eachother but after u killed us u continue to kill us when we were ressing and ofcourse we left cos i realise u cant do a shit with brainless ppl. If u dont trust me just ask kvas cos me and him wanted to organise a bit some pvps in fg.
IMO if u asked us to call BH we didt that so dont get why later u was crying a faking river, we was tehere in 2 full pt and 1 mixed (mages and fighter)...at least no1 from us said some shit like buahhaha owned, or "run faster"  what is normal behavior of some ex3 and SH when 1 person trying to ecsape full pt.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Jeri

Quote from: darkling on September 16, 2008, 09:32:13 PM

Its called "the TEMP effect" : D

"the effect of Temp alliance flow through you" xD
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Furesy

Quote from: Endorama on September 17, 2008, 11:39:46 AM
its just a joke,but i couldnt stop myself from posting it :D
ps : once more,no offence :P
It wasn't written in a discussion now was it =p

I was only stating a fact that everyone knows anyway!

Endorama

Quote from: Furesy on September 17, 2008, 04:56:08 PM
It wasn't written in a discussion now was it =p

I was only stating a fact that everyone knows anyway!
as i said i just wanted to post it coz it looked funny to me ;)
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Jeri

Quote from: Mayia on September 17, 2008, 09:12:29 AM
pvp we weren't even 2 parties and u were 30+ ppl.

1) you said your self you had like 16 people.
2) we were exactly 22 people, divided into 3 parties. Yes, I made my work to count us precisely.

Before you start crying for those 6 people, realize that when you zerg, it's atleast 2.5:1 ratio.

RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

Deniro

Quote from: Sali on September 16, 2008, 09:19:43 PM
only when temps come my fps fall to 0  :D

U should buy a better computer.

:-X

Sali

temps should buy me 1, after all enought would be if ever1 from temp will give 1 $ so i will be able to buy best pc ever  ;)
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Mayia

Quote from: Jeri on September 17, 2008, 06:42:35 PM
1) you said your self you had like 18 people.
2) we were exactly 22 people, divided into 3 parties. Yes, I made my work to count us precisely.

Before you start crying for those 4 people, realize that when you zerg, it's atleast 2.5:1 ratio.

1st of all i said we were 16 maybe open your eyes and read carefully ? 2nd the part where u showed the lack of brain was when u start killing us unbufed after we died.. we gave u time for buffs for all u need but u couldnt give us time for ress/buffs ? And i tell u again, ask why after i left kwas pmed me and said "we have our retards too, sorry for this...".

End!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related