Web Analytics
Infinity Zerg (a.k.a. Dion Siege 14.09.08)

News:

Main Menu

Infinity Zerg (a.k.a. Dion Siege 14.09.08)

Started by Schutzer, September 16, 2008, 08:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schutzer

Movie of the first half of Dion siege, showing one of the most epic battles of the last months:

http://files.filefront.com/Infinity+Zergavi/;11805119;/fileinfo.html

P.S. Please do not consider any movie to be supporting one or another side - it's only art  ::)
Infinity 5x
Schutzer - PP/NE 80/80
QuoteQ:A friend told me on Teon 3 spoilers with spears killed a full party of Kamaels. That true?
A:True, but for a small correction: 4, not 3. Nukers, not spoilers. Arcana maces, not spears. 2 Berserks, not full party. And died from, not killed.

doremi

LOL. The first fight is like whole Cruentus were afk.

/Use return

FAIL ! ! ! KURWA MAC   :-*  :D  :-*  :D  :P

doremi

)))))))))) Kiko leet posts ))))))))))) kurwo   :-*

Brutito

very good job.   
A pity that it could not burn everything.

------------------------------------------------------

Muy buen trabajo.
Una pena que no lo pudieras grabar todo.

Bless

Great job, i really enjoyed watching it. Soundtrack in my style so i'm double pleased :D
Same comment to Giran siege ( i won't spam there ). Thx for all who made this part of history.

Schutzer

I wonder if it's possible to make an even more epic siege - I would like to ask all clans able to participate in sieges to join some day either as attackers or defenders, so that we could have an all-out battle with most of Infinity population present. I just don't know what would be the best siege for this. Probably Aden  ::) But the time isn't perfect for many people I know. And the cooperation of the castle lord would be necessary to accept defenders  :D How do you like the idea in general?
Infinity 5x
Schutzer - PP/NE 80/80
QuoteQ:A friend told me on Teon 3 spoilers with spears killed a full party of Kamaels. That true?
A:True, but for a small correction: 4, not 3. Nukers, not spoilers. Arcana maces, not spears. 2 Berserks, not full party. And died from, not killed.

lasombra

Quote from: Schutzer on September 16, 2008, 05:49:00 PM
I wonder if it's possible to make an even more epic siege - I would like to ask all clans able to participate in sieges to join some day either as attackers or defenders, so that we could have an all-out battle with most of Infinity population present. I just don't know what would be the best siege for this. Probably Aden  ::) But the time isn't perfect for many people I know. And the cooperation of the castle lord would be necessary to accept defenders  :D How do you like the idea in general?

no chance...even now on Dion was one big lag ;) :P

ps. nice movie again ::)
too bad than there is not frapsed this attack when we retake for some time :)

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Schutzer

Quote from: lasombra on September 16, 2008, 08:38:24 PM
too bad than there is not frapsed this attack when we retake for some time :)

It was 1 AM for me  :-\ Hate this siege schedule.
Infinity 5x
Schutzer - PP/NE 80/80

PoToSi

You missed the best part of siege, me rushing FI xDDD

j/k :D

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...

Schutzer

Quote from: PoToSi on September 17, 2008, 01:29:55 AM
You missed the best part of siege, me rushing FI xDDD

j/k :D

I got the moment when you killed DonLuka and Ginne and died by zongoko  :P :P :P Was there another try?  ::)
Infinity 5x
Schutzer - PP/NE 80/80

PoToSi

Quote from: Schutzer on September 17, 2008, 07:18:48 AM
I got the moment when you killed DonLuka and Ginne and died by zongoko  :P :P :P Was there another try?  ::)

y 4 or 5 xD King and me killed a FI party alone back then x) xD

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...

Bless

Quote from: PoToSi on September 17, 2008, 11:30:11 AM
y 4 or 5 xD King and me killed a FI party alone back then x) xD

GZ be proud of backstabbing allymates, n/c