Schuttgart siege 11.10.2008 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Schuttgart siege 11.10.2008

Started by kondoss, October 11, 2008, 05:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M1RO

Quote from: our4n0s on October 12, 2008, 12:09:44 AM
then u saw onyl shit, was MUCH MORE zerg vs temps few days ago, 1 week actually i guess
i saw 2 screens or more, yup that was uberzerg too :S, /zergstyle nowadays?:p
Nightmare 30x :
M1RO - De/Wc
H0GAN - De/Ty
Frintezza 20x :
M1RO - De/Ty

I'm nothing but a lone wolf, misunderstood and labeled to be dangerous.
[URL=http://img684.imageshack.us/i/stockstylizedwolfsketch.jpg/][/URL]

kondoss

Quote from: Mioo on October 11, 2008, 11:29:18 PM
LIES! We dont have any ally :P. And why are you cryin' coz of ftrjin? He is our mate.
omg ok im liar, u had just 2-3 clans which pwned our 6 clans together, rly.. with 150 ppls, gf guys but next time make same crests to not attack yourself, was funny to read on social chat "dont kill our mates, we are friends" etc... anyway im not crying, i just opened topic for hear ur opinions and thats all, nice siege and im looking for another, cu

Mioo

Quote from: kondoss on October 12, 2008, 12:28:36 AM
omg ok im liar, u had just 2-3 clans which pwned our 6 clans together, rly.. with 150 ppls, gf guys but next time make same crests to not attack yourself, was funny to read on social chat "dont kill our mates, we are friends" etc... anyway im not crying, i just opened topic for hear ur opinions and thats all, nice siege and im looking for another, cu
Imo? Imo ftr was there alone, some eternal said they wont hit us. (I didnt care 'bout it at all)
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

Sethpwnz

Quote from: M1RO on October 12, 2008, 12:28:23 AM
i saw 2 screens or more, yup that was uberzerg too :S, /zergstyle nowadays?:p
Do you crying about zerg ? Sounds so familiar  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

kondoss

Quote from: Mioo on October 12, 2008, 12:30:36 AM
Imo? Imo ftr was there alone, some eternal said they wont hit us. (I didnt care 'bout it at all)
:o ftr was there alone, ftrjin just before siege pmed me hes gonna take my castle and i trusted him, i was kinda surprised he didnt engraved it, but why the hell u didnt attacked eternals than when they engraved? :D u were dealed?

M1RO

Quote from: Sethpwnz on October 12, 2008, 12:34:23 AM
Do you crying about zerg ? Sounds so familiar  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Do you cry* :P o.O sounds familiar??wow dunno why really...
Nightmare 30x :
M1RO - De/Wc
H0GAN - De/Ty
Frintezza 20x :
M1RO - De/Ty

I'm nothing but a lone wolf, misunderstood and labeled to be dangerous.
[URL=http://img684.imageshack.us/i/stockstylizedwolfsketch.jpg/][/URL]

Sali

its like eternals said they wont hit us, ok so in that way we tought who engrave 1st win castle, sadly jygh is dumb and let some ty/de at frenzy kill him in 1 shoots, after that we stayed some time hope we gona get some fun,  envy was with Eternal we didnt attack envy (except Ozu). And we wont make any crest bcos of that, it was just ocasionaly siege together but wars staying like they are so dont give a fuk "new nm united against us" After Eternals took castle we went that boring siege to look for some temps at others castles and we found only ~2 pt at inadril :(  i was ready to be zerged, and... :o
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

cthon

mayhem ally = 1 party... and we killed that ally with orange crest....they didn't knew what happened :-s
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

kondoss

oks, at the end i would say that it was nice siege w/o any chance for us so we left it after 1 hour 10 minutes with 2-3 made zergs, we went to dion, ...

Mayia

Quote from: M1RO on October 11, 2008, 11:43:59 PM
Well, the biggest zerg i saw in last few months :P, whoa u have like 4 allies there vs. 2??? looks like we're just too hard t get pwned in equal numbers xD pussies, for the next time bring only 2-3 allies if u can be a little bit fair ^^

If u dont see us around u can't rly speak about zerg :). If u wanna see zerg power come tonight Giran siege :D.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Jeri

Quote from: M1RO on October 12, 2008, 12:56:03 AM
Do you cry* :P o.O sounds familiar??wow dunno why really...

I laughted out hard reading this post. Miro correcting someones grammar mistakes and pretending he doesn't zerg xD

Priceless
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

kondoss

Quote from: Jeri on October 12, 2008, 11:31:35 AM
I laughted out hard reading this post. Miro correcting someones grammar mistakes and pretending he doesn't zerg xD

Priceless
ah and u think ur best english speaker, what about mistake in ur signature for example? -> Loveashley - Doomcrier / Cardinal , im interested if u can find it :D