Schuttgart siege 11.10.2008 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Schuttgart siege 11.10.2008

Started by kondoss, October 11, 2008, 05:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M1RO

Quote from: Jeri on October 12, 2008, 11:31:35 AM
I laughted out hard reading this post. Miro correcting someones grammar mistakes and pretending he doesn't zerg xD

Priceless
I zerg???O.o from when? imo it's time to get new pills bcz as i see the old ones are not good for u anymore :S, btw no1 does care if u can or u can't speak english, i can but i don't need to show it to server like : WOW LOOK AT ME!!! I KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH PROPERLY, PRAY FOR ME BCZ I AM UR GOD! xDD roflmao
Nightmare 30x :
M1RO - De/Wc
H0GAN - De/Ty
Frintezza 20x :
M1RO - De/Ty

I'm nothing but a lone wolf, misunderstood and labeled to be dangerous.
[URL=http://img684.imageshack.us/i/stockstylizedwolfsketch.jpg/][/URL]

Jeri

Quote from: M1RO on October 12, 2008, 12:41:59 PM
I zerg???O.o from when? imo it's time to get new pills bcz as i see the old ones are not good for u anymore :S, btw no1 does care if u can or u can't speak english, i can but i don't need to show it to server like : WOW LOOK AT ME!!! I KNOW HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH PROPERLY, PRAY FOR ME BCZ I AM UR GOD! xDD roflmao

You say you don't have to show it yet you dare to correct mistakes of others. About zerg... well.... I'll never forget the picture of Steeeelro, some SpS (both dead) and You desperately trying to kill Childofbodom in hotsprings ::).

Anyway, talking about zerg is futile since everyone zerged atleast once (not to mention that you've been in Temp for some time). The reason I quoted was becouse I don't like people accusing others from what they do them selves.

Quote from: kondoss on October 12, 2008, 11:36:57 AM
Doomcrier / Cardinal

You mean this? It's not a mistake I think.
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

kondoss

Jeri

Quote from: kondoss on October 12, 2008, 01:29:45 PM
yes, it is, bingo :)

I guess you're right. It doesn't seem to have anything in common with "town criers"
+1 for you
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.

kondoss

Quote from: Jeri on October 12, 2008, 01:38:21 PM
I guess you're right. It doesn't seem to have anything in common with "town criers"
+1 for you

:)

M1RO

Quote from: Jeri on October 12, 2008, 01:19:51 PM
You say you don't have to show it yet you dare to correct mistakes of others. About zerg... well.... I'll never forget the picture of Steeeelro, some SpS (both dead) and You desperately trying to kill Childofbodom in hotsprings ::).

Anyway, talking about zerg is futile since everyone zerged atleast once (not to mention that you've been in Temp for some time). The reason I quoted was becouse I don't like people accusing others from what they do them selves.

You mean this? It's not a mistake I think.
ye then i killed child so u came and killed me 2vs.1 so... yup every1 zerged atleast once, true true... (P.S. : if child wouldn't lethal me it would take u even more time to kill me :P)
Nightmare 30x :
M1RO - De/Wc
H0GAN - De/Ty
Frintezza 20x :
M1RO - De/Ty

Jeri

Quote from: M1RO on October 12, 2008, 03:01:41 PM
ye then i killed child so u came and killed me 2vs.1 so... yup every1 zerged atleast once, true true... (P.S. : if child wouldn't lethal me it would take u even more time to kill me :P)

I came becouse Child ask me to come since you we not alone. It wasn't my problem that your mates left

P.S. You'd die as well if you haven't use frenzy. (lethal is part of the game now as well as frenzy is so there is no need to mention it)
RETIRED©

maurodon

Stop arguing about english. Omg its so embarassing. Someone has better, someone not. Who cares? This topic is about siege and not about the level of Eng.

Scoolio - Sk/Ps+others
All chars off
Done, Dead, Gone

M1RO

Quote from: Jeri on October 12, 2008, 05:29:22 PM
I came becouse Child ask me to come since you we not alone. It wasn't my problem that your mates left

P.S. You'd die as well if you haven't use frenzy. (lethal is part of the game now as well as frenzy is so there is no need to mention it)
hmm steeelro call me for some pvp in hot springs so i came and there was child only (what i didn't know), kk scooli uz to necham tak ;p
Nightmare 30x :
M1RO - De/Wc
H0GAN - De/Ty
Frintezza 20x :
M1RO - De/Ty

Jeri

And someone just have to poke a penguin.
RETIRED©

Sethpwnz

Quote from: M1RO on October 12, 2008, 12:41:59 PM
Temp not ZERG!!!!!
(http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00008xh3.jpg) (http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php)
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player