Web Analytics
Dwarf retail... then sub paladin?

News:

Main Menu

Dwarf retail... then sub paladin?

Started by Posideon, October 14, 2008, 08:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Posideon

Is it possible to make a dwarf on Arena server and retail it to titan and make subclass paladin? If it is possible then how do you do it?  If subclass dosen't work then is there another way to do it?
A player I met said he was titan/paladin and he was a dwarf character. Or was he lying?
I'm very grateful for answers because i'm very new to this game. And if this is possible i think i would make one :)

regards...

Finisterre

There is no way to DN-subclassing human class on dwarf. You can choose DN-subclass only from your race.
If you start as dwarf, only dwarf/xx mutants are available.

I don't know how we can cause this "texture switching".
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

solton

Texture switching it is easy make a new char for ex. Titan now make RETAIL subclass to Titan ,lets say you make retail Paladin now go on Paladin stats and go on Sir Eric Rodemai and add your DN subclass again Titan.When you finish you must have a mutant paladin/titan.
Now take your char on Titan stats(Dn subclass) and go and add one more retail subclass  bountyhounter.NO change again to Titan(dn subclass) go to Sir Eric Rodemai and press switch class sometimes when you finish  you will have a paladin/destro in dwarf body on paladin stats .Good luck with it i tried 2x and it worked on arena
Dragon:
NewStart

Arena:
1million chars :P

Raven:
Clan:HallOfFame  Ally:DemiGods
Chars:
DarkRage Necro/Bishop 78lvl Noblesse/Hero(till the end)

Finisterre

Please try this by your own risk.

I never heard the serious bug, that happens on some certain mutant combo, had been fixed.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

Yaso

I want to ask is it working only with mutants or with usual subs too?