Web Analytics
Dwarf Skin on mutant

News:

Main Menu

Dwarf Skin on mutant

Started by Finisterre, October 26, 2008, 05:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finisterre

I would like you to post your story here.

Let me be the first.

Server : Arena
I started as Tyrant and leveled up to Lv. 75. Made retail gladiator Lv. 76 then added DN-sub Tyrant. Made both class of this mutant to Lv. 80 3rd class. Playing on Duelist status. Later I added TH as 2nd retail subclass.

Changed to starting class Tyrant and made it Grand Khavatari Lv. 76 then "switch class" at Sir Eric Rodemai. I got Duelist/Grand Khavatari Lv. 76 in female dwarf skin without Glad's skills.

Human warrior guild master says that I can change subclass to
Duelist
Duelist
Adventurer

Now I'm Duelist/Grand Khavatari > Duelist > Adventurer. Guild master didn't allow me to change back to 1st retail subclass Duelist because I'm Duelist(/Grand Khavatari). I could learn all skill on my levels (76).

I switched my status to GK(Grand Khavatari) and I got Orc skin back. Then changed to 1st retail sub Duelist. There I became Duelist/GK with all skills I've learned up to 80. Again, I changed to my starting class, Duelist, and I got Dwarf skin.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

Alex

You got dwarf skin without having dwarf retail? O.o
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Finisterre

Haven't you ever seen female dwarf with ponny on her back, using nuke skill ?
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

Alex

Quote from: Finisterre on October 26, 2008, 05:59:43 PM
Haven't you ever seen female dwarf with ponny on her back, using nuke skill ?

nope, just some OL subs in dwarf skin which is basically should be impossible since you can't do retail to OL

so this is how people make two different race subs in dwarf skin without having dwarf as basic class >.>
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

zychu

u can learn again glad skills or not?

Finisterre

In Arena server, yes I could. I donno how it goes on other servers.

twojstary9996969

Quote from: Finisterre on October 26, 2008, 05:05:40 PM
....  Made both class of this mutant to Lv. 80 3rd class.
[...]
Changed to starting class Tyrant and made it Grand Khavatari Lv. 76

Can i do 3rd job quest 2 times ?
I remember that 3rd quest isn't repeatable , so how did you make "Saga of Grand Khavatari" quest  2 times?
Mby its only possible on arena...
[URL=http://img19.imageshack.us/my.php?image=78959561.jpg][/URL]

Finisterre

Quote from: Finisterre on October 27, 2008, 08:11:36 PM
In Arena server, yes I could. I donno how it goes on other servers.

You did read my post correctly. I could change to 3rd class 2 times because we don't have to do quest in Arena server.

I guess you don't have to do 3rd class change 2 times to have 2 same class on a char.
For example orc skin tyrant > orc skin glad / orc skin tyrant -- change class to first tyrant -- switch class to glad -- dwarf skin glad / orc skin tyrant > orc skin tyrant (/ orc skin glad).

Then you can choose 1 which you like to play mainly, on dwarf skin or orc skin, and make 3rd class quest.

It's just my guessing and also I haven't heard any announcement about the bug causing crit error at logging had been fixed completely. You can find a relating topic in this section (tho it's old one).

Please try by your own risk.

PoToSi

Quote from: Finisterre on October 26, 2008, 05:05:40 PM
I would like you to post your story here.

Let me be the first.

Server : Arena
I started as Tyrant and leveled up to Lv. 75. Made retail gladiator Lv. 76 then added DN-sub Tyrant. Made both class of this mutant to Lv. 80 3rd class. Playing on Duelist status. Later I added TH as 2nd retail subclass.

Changed to starting class Tyrant and made it Grand Khavatari Lv. 76 then "switch class" at Sir Eric Rodemai. I got Duelist/Grand Khavatari Lv. 76 in female dwarf skin without Glad's skills.

Human warrior guild master says that I can change subclass to
Duelist
Duelist
Adventurer

Now I'm Duelist/Grand Khavatari > Duelist > Adventurer. Guild master didn't allow me to change back to 1st retail subclass Duelist because I'm Duelist(/Grand Khavatari). I could learn all skill on my levels (76).

I switched my status to GK(Grand Khavatari) and I got Orc skin back. Then changed to 1st retail sub Duelist. There I became Duelist/GK with all skills I've learned up to 80. Again, I changed to my starting class, Duelist, and I got Dwarf skin.

After this, you transfered the mutant to yor main class right? Did you try signing to olympiads? xD

Atenea - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint - 8x - Necromancer 7x - DemiGods captain. Inactive.

..but I can't spell it out for you.. no.. it's never gonna be that simple...

javix

[M]

Finisterre

I will ignore any pm relating to mutant in dwarf skin. From now on, you will recieve a reply with the link to this topic.
Would be great if you use this topic to share informations.

I wrote all what I've tried in this topic so nothing to add. As all of you got my reply to your pm, and I noticed, I wrote exactly same as I wrote here and you've always found the answer. I've got no new information nor confirmation to this method through those pms. This is why I decieded to stop replying.

Thanks for your interest.  :D

Skeletor

Maybe im little dumb,but i dotn understand where is that dwarf in this mutant  :o , if there is only orc/human subs  ???
FunDancer   ,._/ Spectral Dancer/ Ghost Hunter  81  \_.,
SkeletorCZ ,._/ Storm Screamer/ Spectral Dancer 79 \_.,
Zeidaro Destroyer // Ghost Sentinel / Doom Cryer IN PROGRESS